Color Photos : Nazi Deutschland WWII

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Nice pics they are, side note i dislike NAZIs specially Himmler..

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
do you think that the indian symbol of swastik turning the nazi party symbol was really a coincidence?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
do you think that the indian symbol of swastik turning the nazi party symbol was really a coincidence?
All i can say, Hitler was looking for something Unique and he made out something similar look alike like Indian swastika..

Phenom

swastika as a symbol had been in use in Pagan religions in Europe, including in Germany. Nazis used it because they taught swastika represented ancient Germanic Aryans.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
swastika as a symbol had been in use in Pagan religions in Europe, including in Germany. Nazis used it because they taught swastika represented ancient Germanic Aryans.
No such thing exists.

The real Aryans are the ancestors of modern-day Iranians and Indians. This is reflected in the native names of both our countries:

Eran, meaning "land of the Aryans" in Persian, and Aryavarsha, meaning "land of the Aryans" in Sanskrit.

Nonynon

Great photos but to tell the truth I just get a bad feeling in the stomach when I look at them...
Hope their all burning in hell as we speak.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The Mystery of the Forest Swastikas

The local forester, Klaus Göricke, set out to uncover the origin of the troubling larch formation, and he found out that the trees had been there for a long time. By measuring the trees, he came to the conclusion they had been planted in the late 1930s. That means that for decades, during every spring and autumn, a massive swastika took shape in the Kutzerower Heath -- surviving the Russian occupation, Communist rule in East Germany and the fall of the Berlin Wall without ever attracting notice.

nirranj

Country flag
Hitler made some grave Mistakes in the eastern theater which cost him the war, ie, Assisting Italians in the North Africa and macedonia, Diverting Moscow bound troops to Stalingrad... If He could have listened to his War planners in these areas, He could have achieved his goal in eliminating Russia and reaching the Middle east's Oil. This could have given him the necessary resource to take on the war to Britain or to successfully defend in the west from the Allied invasions... Also his greed and pride (or psychopathic mind) killed Rommel, Took Guderian off the field on many occasions and hindered the natural generals from executing their plans...

Hitler defeated Nazis and Nazis defeated Germany...

amoy

No such thing exists.

The real Aryans are the ancestors of modern-day Iranians and Indians. This is reflected in the native names of both our countries:

Eran, meaning "land of the Aryans" in Persian, and Aryavarsha, meaning "land of the Aryans" in Sanskrit.
I read that the word Iran derived from Aryan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles