Cold start or cold feet?

agentperry

Plutonium and uranium both projects are old.the 6th test was of Plutonium warhead.
strong possibility i see is that the 110warhead claimed by the western sources in pak stockpile are probably only the plutonium based warheads.
they didnt counted the uranium warheads because they are to be phased out.

my son is already 20+ older.and f-22p is not pakistani design but MSL has already offered a indigenous 1000tonnes ship design to PN and might win the order as well.
Paksat-IR was a suparco project..next year pak will launch remote sensing satellite/..i hope you won't say that the satellite was chinese next year

i do agree about all this but why the nucear scientist said so..?was he mad?what was the main reason?
about the satelite- it was pakistan and china both who said the sat was made and launched by the chinese for the paksitanis.
and regarding the indigenous ship- whats the deal with 1000 tonnes ship.
thirdly the main thing. what scientist said could have been misinterpreted, he should have come out with the proper definition of failure in this case. if he is right then what is holding back nuclear powered pakistan to carry out assault on india, the reason why india holding back( nuke capable pak) is what making pak hold back(nuke capable ind).
the shift was very well said in the media- that now pakistan is moving from uranium based to plutonium based. because even at the time of test only few were big and other were very small explosions(even the big ones when analysed by the seismographs tells a different story).

moreover if it comes to believing scientists Dr AQ khan had made many revelations like stealing detail of nuclear reactors and enriching technique from west and selling them to north korea to get missiles that makes pakistan groundless as now the shaheen ghauri etc are actually north korean missiles and nuclear technology stolen one.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles