Cold start or cold feet?

Decklander

you served the purpose why i added ksa into the above post.even though i know this is next to impossible

i wanted to piss you guys off.and hence i succeeded :p :p

:taunt::taunt:
Bro I grant you whatever you have written here. Why don't you just nuke us get done with it? Khatam karo na yaar. bakwaas bandh kar aur Mardaun kee jabaan bol. The problem is whole Pakistan has no Mard only coward terrorists.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bro I grant you whatever you have written here. Why don't you just nuke us get done with it? Khatam karo na yaar. bakwaas bandh kar aur Mardaun kee jabaan bol. The problem is whole Pakistan has no Mard only coward terrorists.
Shortest possible excuse.

Being an ex-professional from armed forces such posts whatever the reason is are never expected from such an personality

agentperry

Sorry my friend.i certainly believe in the indian nuclear scientist more than anyone here in this group except a few

The Hindu : Opinion / Op-Ed : Pokhran-II thermonuclear test, a failure

Not low yield but failed.as evident from the statement of a nuclear scientist present at the nuclear explosion site

On the other hand Pakistan nuclear scientist claimed yield upto 36-41kt(just imagine about now)

Pakistan is also manufacturing indigenous reactor such as the

Pakistan Nuclear Power Fuel Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
or for more detail
Nuclear power in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The future KANUP II is also indigenous project.for which money is recently sanctioned

India also can manufacture Nuclear reactor but it also need investment from around the world in this field
And so does Pakistan

Pakistan Atomic Research Reactor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PARR II was pakistan first indigenous nuclear reactor that was completed in 1974..and a facility of plutonium production in late 70's onwards.

The khushab series reactor has a capacity upto 70mw and the EPI centre of Pakistan plutonium production..was made operational in 1996-97..and a 100% indigenous project by Pakistan

Khushab Nuclear Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan plutonium production dates back to late 70's and early 80's..

The uranium based warheads are only for liquid fuel missile.and since all the liquid fuel missile including the ghauri Series are to be phased out(production already stopped).

Pakistan at present might not have any active uranium warhead but only plutonium based

i want to test my car at 200 kmpd but i failed to get it instead i got 180 only. this is what i wanted to say.
PAKISTAN had uranium based warhead at it had revealed earlier and now moving on to plutonium as it had again revealed.
moreover 30 years after i think my son will be fighting your son who will claim paksat to be indigenous but reality is that its totally made by china. just because world is more transparent today pakistan cant come out with indigenous tag as it had given to all its missiles and nuclear reactors.
what you will call f22p tomorrow- pakistani shipyard design?

Decklander

Shortest possible excuse.

Being an ex-professional from armed forces such posts whatever the reason is are never expected from such an personality
I know far more than what you know but I am constraind to post them here. You guys agreed to eat grass but make nuke bomb. well you are now not only eating grass but also digging graves to eat the flesh of the dead. Pak is the biggest exporter of Human bones and skeltons in the world so much for the dead who need to rise on the day of reckoning by Allah.

agentperry

Sorry my friend.i certainly believe in the indian nuclear scientist more than anyone here in this group except a few

The Hindu : Opinion / Op-Ed : Pokhran-II thermonuclear test, a failure

Not low yield but failed.as evident from the statement of a nuclear scientist present at the nuclear explosion site

On the other hand Pakistan nuclear scientist claimed yield upto 36-41kt(just imagine about now)

Pakistan is also manufacturing indigenous reactor such as the

Pakistan Nuclear Power Fuel Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
or for more detail
Nuclear power in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The future KANUP II is also indigenous project.for which money is recently sanctioned

India also can manufacture Nuclear reactor but it also need investment from around the world in this field
And so does Pakistan

Pakistan Atomic Research Reactor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PARR II was pakistan first indigenous nuclear reactor that was completed in 1974..and a facility of plutonium production in late 70's onwards.

The khushab series reactor has a capacity upto 70mw and the EPI centre of Pakistan plutonium production..was made operational in 1996-97..and a 100% indigenous project by Pakistan

Khushab Nuclear Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan plutonium production dates back to late 70's and early 80's..

The uranium based warheads are only for liquid fuel missile.and since all the liquid fuel missile including the ghauri Series are to be phased out(production already stopped).

Pakistan at present might not have any active uranium warhead but only plutonium based

moreover just like pakistani show off their nuke test india too have evidences of something blowing off there. we do have craters and international seismic observatories noted 15 16 KT explosion. and going against the GoI claim of 60 KT even im agreeing with the 15 KT notion.

Decklander

Pak has no actually deliverable nuke either by its missiles or by its aircraft but they do have nukes which they can burst within thr own backyard. That is the truth. Thr missiles lack the capability and all they have been doing is bander ghudki till date. Indian armed forces know it otherwise why wud our IAF Chief declare that we are considering other options also. Pak has to justify a very large amount of its resources for a failed nuke bomb effort so they need to advertise thr failure for thr population but that does not deter us Indians as we know the truth.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i want to test my car at 200 kmpd but i failed to get it instead i got 180 only. this is what i wanted to say.
PAKISTAN had uranium based warhead at it had revealed earlier and now moving on to plutonium as it had again revealed.
moreover 30 years after i think my son will be fighting your son who will claim paksat to be indigenous but reality is that its totally made by china. just because world is more transparent today pakistan cant come out with indigenous tag as it had given to all its missiles and nuclear reactors.
what you will call f22p tomorrow- pakistani shipyard design?
moreover just like pakistani show off their nuke test india too have evidences of something blowing off there. we do have craters and international seismic observatories noted 15 16 KT explosion. and going against the GoI claim of 60 KT even im agreeing with the 15 KT notion.
Plutonium and uranium both projects are old.the 6th test was of Plutonium warhead.
strong possibility i see is that the 110warhead claimed by the western sources in pak stockpile are probably only the plutonium based warheads.
they didnt counted the uranium warheads because they are to be phased out.

my son is already 20+ older.and f-22p is not pakistani design but MSL has already offered a indigenous 1000tonnes ship design to PN and might win the order as well.
Paksat-IR was a suparco project..next year pak will launch remote sensing satellite/..i hope you won't say that the satellite was chinese next year

i do agree about all this but why the nucear scientist said so..?was he mad?what was the main reason?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know far more than what you know but I am constraind to post them here. You guys agreed to eat grass but make nuke bomb. well you are now not only eating grass but also digging graves to eat the flesh of the dead. Pak is the biggest exporter of Human bones and skeltons in the world so much for the dead who need to rise on the day of reckoning by Allah.
that was just an word.we never eat grass.infact the standard of living in south asia is still in favour of pakistan
and in the past pak had per capita close to twice of india(80's)

Ups and down are the part of any country.

Decklander

Plutonium and uranium both projects are old.the 6th test was of Plutonium warhead.
strong possibility i see is that the 110warhead claimed by the western sources in pak stockpile are probably only the plutonium based warheads.
they didnt counted the uranium warheads because they are to be phased out.

my son is already 20+ older.and f-22p is not pakistani design but MSL has already offered a indigenous 1000tonnes ship design to PN and might win the order as well.
Paksat-IR was a suparco project..next year pak will launch remote sensing satellite/..i hope you won't say that the satellite was chinese next year

i do agree about all this but why the nucear scientist said so..?was he mad?what was the main reason?
Well I grant you ability beyond even the Czar bomb which till date is the biggest nuke tested on earth. Now what? Pls attack us and finish us off. Saalon dartay kyon ho

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pak has no actually deliverable nuke either by its missiles or by its aircraft but they do have nukes which they can burst within thr own backyard. That is the truth. Thr missiles lack the capability and all they have been doing is bander ghudki till date. Indian armed forces know it otherwise why wud our IAF Chief declare that we are considering other options also. Pak has to justify a very large amount of its resources for a failed nuke bomb effort so they need to advertise thr failure for thr population but that does not deter us Indians as we know the truth.
really?leaving all the above aside

even though from your own link i posted the main points about pak capability of making as much as 260warheads

IAF chief is more of an jo garajte ha wo baraste ni

here in pakistan when our chief make one comment they directly act upon this.while the case is different in india

what has happened to the indian sorrow of if pak does something to india we will wage a war?
where is the war..indication of deploying troops along border are coming out of pak side..as if pak wants war and india not

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well I grant you ability beyond even the Czar bomb which till date is the biggest nuke tested on earth. Now what? Pls attack us and finish us off. Saalon dartay kyon ho
we are a defensive force at the moment(onwards 2014 we will turn again offensive)..so india still has 1 year to attack pak

CSD is your idea and from the past 3 decades nothing has happened.india is beating the war drum not pakistan

consdering that you said pak has no nukes which can be delivered.i would say why you guys dnt use the nukes

we have already made it clear with nasr.Go for CSD.cross the border and see the action.

cut and clear

Decklander

we are a defensive force at the moment(onwards 2014 we will turn again offensive)..so india still has 1 year to attack pak

CSD is your idea and from the past 3 decades nothing has happened.india is beating the war drum not pakistan

consdering that you said pak has no nukes which can be delivered.i would say why you guys dnt use the nukes

we have already made it clear with nasr.Go for CSD.cross the border and see the action.

cut and clear
I want to tell you a very old dialogue of indian films in which famous Lion of Indian cinema a muslim guy tells his guys, "if you want to shoot, shoot, don't waste time".
I wanna tell you the same now. Abey dartay kyon ho, maaroo na humain agar dum hai toh? Tumahaari phati hui duniya ko pata chal jayegi jaisay hamain pata hai. Be a man if you can some how. Fighting with Hijdaas is below our dignity in India.
If India is beating war drums against a far superior nuke armed adversory, don't you think that such an adversory is either a bunch of cowards or what they claim is not true.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I want to tell you a very old dialogue of indian films in which famous Lion of Indian cinema a muslim guy tells his guys, "if you want to shoot, shoot, don't waste time".
I wanna tell you the same now. Abey dartay kyon ho, maaroo na humain agar dum hai toh? Tumahaari phati hui duniya ko pata chal jayegi jaisay hamain pata hai. Be a man if you can some how. Fighting with Hijdaas is below our dignity in India.
If India is beating war drums against a far superior nuke armed adversory, don't you think that such an adversory is either a bunch of cowards or what they claim is not true.
The reason pakistan has never considered india a threat

hamari pakistani hone ka kia faida if we consider india as a threat?

sharam se dhoob kr marna chahiye agar hum indians ko threat mante ha

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan has made it clear that our nuclear program is for defensive purpose,anyone want to invade us will invite the strike

Nasr is just a signal and pakistan has deployed it.now its your turn to enter pak with the CSD(which itself has failed or india is not able to continue with that more than 3 decades and no action..even the kargil was launched by pakistan)

now its your turn cross the red lines and we will complete your wish,,than you can surely wipe us out of the world map

Decklander

Pakistan has made it clear that our nuclear program is for defensive purpose,anyone want to invade us will invite the strike

Nasr is just a signal and pakistan has deployed it.now its your turn to enter pak with the CSD(which itself has failed or india is not able to continue with that more than 3 decades and no action..even the kargil was launched by pakistan)

now its your turn cross the red lines and we will complete your wish,,than you can surely wipe us out of the world map
1965 we entered your mainland by crossing agreed international border when you attacked us in J&K. Tab kya hua tha? Tumhari kyon phati?
1971 main humnay tumhay east Pakistan main ghuss kar mara, tab tumhaari mardaangi khaan thi?
1999 main humnay tumhay har pahaadi par chadkar maara, aur tumhaaray pass toh atom bomb bhi thay, phir jaan kee bheek maangnay america kyon gayeh? Whr were your goddamn nukes at that time? remember kargil war took place you had already demonstrated your so called nuke power to the world including India. Did we Indians stop our retaliation or our abilities in any manner?
Wake up and be informed, Indians are aryans and not third rate dalit converted muslims like Pakistanis.

gokussj9

Country flag
1965 we entered your mainland by crossing agreed international border when you attacked us in J&K. Tab kya hua tha? Tumhari kyon phati?
1971 main humnay tumhay east Pakistan main ghuss kar mara, tab tumhaari mardaangi khaan thi?
1999 main humnay tumhay har pahaadi par chadkar maara, aur tumhaaray pass toh atom bomb bhi thay, phir jaan kee bheek maangnay america kyon gayeh? Whr were your goddamn nukes at that time? remember kargil war took place you had already demonstrated your so called nuke power to the world including India. Did we Indians stop our retaliation or our abilities in any manner?
Wake up and be informed, Indians are aryans and not third rate dalit converted muslims like Pakistanis.
Sir, he is a useless piglet who puts people in his ignore list whoever throws shit at him.
No matter how much you try to make a piglet understand logic, he can't.

WMD

cut and clear
The reason pakistan has never considered india a threat

hamari pakistani hone ka kia faida if we consider india as a threat?

sharam se dhoob kr marna chahiye agar hum indians ko threat mante ha

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You didnt mentioned 1948 jab humne dande k zorr parr kashmir parr kabza kia tha(+80k squarekm land is not a piece of cake and very strategic location as well)

i like to talk direct on facts not childish like.....................................................

in 65 war..both on indian and pakistani claims

India casualties/losses
Pakistani claims
8,200 men killed or captured[10]
110,[11] 113[10] aircraft destroyed
500 tanks captured or destroyed [10]
2602,[12] 2575 km2[10] territory gained

Pakistan casaulties/losses
ndian claims
5259 men killed or captured [10]
43,[9] 73 aircraft destroyed [10]
471 tanks destroyed [10]
1920,[14] 1078 km2 [10] gained

Hence we won

despite the fact that we were fighting a much bigger enemy.though speaks of martial race

in 1971 we were surrounded from all the sides..though still kill ratio again is higher on your side

in 99 we killed more again on your sides

in 2001-02 india lost 27 times more troops just by deploying

the latter you called as dalit are still in india and not in pakistan

Pakistan don't share anything with india..we are a complete different race.with no connection to india....Pakistan itself was never a part of india.though later merged due to invaders,we from start were a different country.

Pakistani and indians speak same language but thisnever mean we have any connection..our origin is different.different people and a complete different culture.

indians are aryans buahahahahahahaha

bhaijaan sahi bataye kia apkay sath meri mazak ki gapshap ha?niii na..to meri sath mazak na kare.

beside this i don't care indians or aryan or any other race
but Pakistani share no history or origin with india

we are a different race,different people,different culture,everything

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Decklander

i am putting you off in my ignore list.the reason i don't want to get banned.

and after completing 2k posts i want to change my strategy in this forum to serious post..not replying to bunch of crap

hence plzz don't tag me in future because you would be in my ignore list soon and i won't see any comment by you

Last edited by a moderator:

WMD

my dear pakis,
read this
India is more powerful than Pakistan by almost every metric of military, economic, and political power—and the gap continues to grow.
Pakistan's fragile economy increasingly plays a part in the country's long-term strategic competition with India. The economic gap between India and Pakistan dramatically widened over the last thirty years, allowing India's defense expenditures to rapidly outpace Pakistan's, at a lower and decreasing share of GDP. 8 At the same time, India's economic rise has granted it increasing prominence on the world stage while Pakistan has been derided as an economic basket case.
In practical terms, while Pakistan's military could perhaps stem
an Indian offensive for a few weeks or months, India's ability to commit more men and resources
to the fight would likely ultimately undermine Pakistan's defenses in a prolonged conventional
engagement.12 From the Pakistani perspective,
therefore, India remains indisputably its primary
conventional threat .
and for why we r not in favor of UN interference
The Pakistani military, realizing the danger of losing territory in a war against India, has developed
a "Riposte" strategy.14 "Riposte" calls for Pakistani "strike" corps to take the initiative in a
war with India, pushing deep into Indian territory while other corps hold back the initial Indian
advance. This bold action against a numerically superior enemy relies upon initial momentum
and the assumption that the international community will buttress their efforts by stepping in
within a few weeks to urge a ceasefire—effectively halting both armies from advancing farther
into each other's territory. Under such a scenario, Pakistan could then trade territory gained for
concessions from India.
pls do come back and post some more load of crap, for ur reference
[PDF]http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/files/Pakistan-Military-final-B.pdf[/PDF]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles