Cold start or cold feet?

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Pakistan has an undeniable Strategic advantage (refer to photo) over India and god willing his holiness is coming for the next Battle of Panipat to defeat Idol worshiping kaffirs Hindus.

On a more serious note isn't the interest in Israeli Iron dome the answer to Nasr
Iron dome is an object of interest of the IA to protect its forward deployed forces in kashmir and other sectors from artillery and unguided rocket strikes in peace time to less than all out war scenarios. The Iron dome is simply incapable of protecting against manuevrable cruise missiles and ballistic missiles. And also will be overwhelmed in case of a massive barrage of artillery and/or rocket attacks.

Decklander

I am not good at it.

but let me try

now let suppose both the country india and pakistan has 200 warheads(each atleast 50kt)

India as per wiki has 200 cities and pakistan 66.

though the 66 cities accounts for about just 42millions population
List of most populous cities in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

on the other hand in india..i could not calculate the 200 cities population but just the top 10 cities accounts for 63millions

List of most populous cities in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

estimate the damage now.

it is true in nuclear war the damage india is to get will be atleast 10-15 times more in population means.considering just hitting the cities.you cant hit rural areas with nukes neither will pakistan hit rural areas of india

tonight i will post a full city by city damage if pak-india fire 100 nukes at each other
you guys are really funny. I do not know how you think and what you eat to have developed such lop sided thinking. And that explains your warped thinking and behaviuor all over the world. Indian area does not include J&K and your total area includes Balochistan which has less than 5% of your population but 40% of your area. So with these things let us recalculate the population density. 17 crore people within just 4,80,00sq kms area gives you a population density of 354. India has 200 big cities and you have just 66. So how many nukes will you need and do you have that many in the first place?
You guys need to grow out of your mindset of one muslim being equal to 10 hindus. While your army surrenders even without a fight like they did in Dhaka. Your ten times higher estimates of casualty are based on that mindset only.
finally I want to tell you the famous words of Sardar Patel to Rizhvi of Hyderabad when he had threatened to butcher 1.4 crore hindus of Hyderabad using razakars," Jab tum yeh kar rahe hogay toh hum kya kar rahey hongay, yeh socha hai kabhi". That was the end of arguments and Hyderabad became an indian state.
So brother with BMD in place in Delhi and Mumbai and option of having pre emptive nuke strikes "aap sochiyeh kee jab aap nuke taiyyar kar rahey hongay hum par chalanay kay liyeh toh hum kya kar rahey hongay?

Last edited:

agentperry

first of all you should the difference between dud(india) and low yeild(pakistan)

on the other hand the dud claim of indian nuclear test by western were confirmed by indian scientist later..so it is confirmed that india at the moment don't have nukes or dud design's.courtesy is your dear nuclear scientist.

And No pakistani scientist has claimed so.so our first test had a yield of 35-41kt in 1998..when our development were not open
Mind it pakistan first warhead was developed in early 80's.

its been 14-15 years since than and deep investment into the field is made..the reason in the other threads i have already said that we are onto several megatons warhead capability(not 1megaton only)
the DUD yielded 15 16 KT as per the same observers and the same observers gave pakistani bomb rating of 2-3 KT. pakistan dont have to miniaturize nukes- what they have is miniature nuke.

the dud is relative term because they intended to make 40 KT bomb and ended up making 14-15 KT.

if pakistan had DEVELOPED nuke in 80s then what is stopping it from marching into nuclear technology zone where it can produce electricity for its own using the very same tech. why it looks upon china for its nuclear reactors.

moreover yes i agree pakistan is researching into nuclear technology field and is NOW making plutonium based bombs which INDIA TESTED IN 1998 along with URANIUM based PAKISTANI BOMB.

Decklander

India has been making nuke bombs since 1974 and has much bigger nuke program than pakistan with far more nuke reactors operating in India. even an idiot will be able to make out as to which country between India and Pakistan will have more number of nukes. also as per reports Pak nuke program consumes nearly all the uranium which it enriches and has very small amount left even after reperocessing it into plutonium to make bombs.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
India has been making nuke bombs since 1974 and has much bigger nuke program than pakistan with far more nuke reactors operating in India. even an idiot will be able to make out as to which country between India and Pakistan will have more number of nukes. also as per reports Pak nuke program consumes nearly all the uranium which it enriches and has very small amount left even after reperocessing it into plutonium to make bombs.
1g Paki Uranium=10g Indian Uranium :pakistan:

blank_quest

Country flag
@WhatTheFFacts The world's strongest beer contain 32% alcohol and is called the "Tactical Nuclear Penguin" :truestory: :rofl:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
those 6 pakistani nukes together was not been able to take out that mountain and Pakistanis are talking abouting having Megaton nukes.....Lol.
We have shown pics and video of our tests. Plus our programme and reactors are old and very large.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
There was a famous comment made by a retired senior officer of the CIA where he said that the US has more information about the North Korean military nuclear program than it has about the Indian nuke program, despite the US having one of its largest stations in New Delhi and the honey trapping of several senior IA/IN officials.
This goes to show the secrecy behind our nuke program.

The fact is that the nuke program and command is kept completely seperate from the military leadership, with the SFC being under the direct command of the CCS led by PM. This was done to reduce the number of people with knowhow of our nuke program to a mere handful. It is impossible to speculate about our nuke inventory in the absence of even the most basic information. The fissile material output is one of the very few data that can with a huge number of assumptions, provide a speculative number of our nuke warheads and this is the method used by the international think tanks to put a number.

Another fact is that the method of nuclear weapon delivery and for that matter even the launch system of missiles vary wildly for the SFC. Not many of us know that we have rail-mounted nuclear missile launchers or that a dirtroad near a highway could lead to a cave housing a road mobile nuclear missile launcher.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
we have very large stock of Prithvi missile and SFC routenly test prithvi missile. For Pak lets assume about 30-50 prithvi are assigned.(we have about 200 prithvi missiles) now prithvi will be replaced by land base K-15. K-15 production has started. Lets assume we have 10 or so with the forces.
A1 is specifically made for Pak. No idea about it. SFC is testing this missile. So it lets assume it is about 10+ in our inventory.
We have tactical sub kiloton nukes and aircraft delivery nukes.
All of these are more then enough to wipe out Pak.

gokussj9

Country flag
I am just waiting for the piglet to come up with even shittier arguments. :laugh:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Decklander

LOL

wont go in detail.
List of countries and dependencies by area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Excluding the area covered by Water(Kashmir included in both the countries area i am about to post)

India
2,852,344 km2

Pakistan

India is just 3.32 times bigger than pakistan with population close to 7 times bigger

clear your misconceptions.and thank me for improving your general knowledge

detail post about nuclear warfare impact on our major cities will be when i get time

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Project-706 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you have no idea about pak nuclear program

We had indigenously manufactured PARR II series reactor when indian didnt have any idea what nuclear is,uranium is or even what energy is

as like Suparco has launched sounding rockets when india didnt had any space agency

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
From your own link

extracting the main points

]As of late 2010, the International Panel on Fissile Materials estimated that Pakistan had an inventory of approximately 2,600 kilograms (kg) of highly enriched uranium (HEU) and roughly 100"‰kg of weapon-grade plutonium (International Panel on Fissile Materials, 2010). This is enough to produce 160–240 warheads, assuming that each warhead's solid core uses either 12–18"‰kg of HEU or 4–6"‰kg of plutonium.2
Pakistan may be producing 120–180"‰kg of HEU per year, an amount sufficient for 7–15 warheads. The uranium ore is mined at several locations throughout Pakistan, with more mines scheduled to open in the future. Uranium is extracted from the ore and processed into uranium hexafluoride and uranium metal at the Dera Ghazi Khan uranium processing facility in southern Punjab. Enrichment takes place at the Kahuta and Gadwal plants southeast and northwest of Islamabad, respectively (International Panel on Fissile Materials, 2010; Landay, 2009; US Department of Commerce, 1998).
very old..i will post the updated info later

For several years, Pakistan has operated a 40–50 megawatt thermal plutonium production reactor, Khushab-I, near Joharabad, and a second reactor, Khushab-II, at the same site is also believed to be operational (Albright and Brannan, 2011a). Each of these plutonium production reactors is capable of producing an estimated 6–12"‰kg of weapon-grade plutonium per year (depending on operating efficiency), for a combined total of 12–24"‰kg annually—enough for three to six nuclear weapons, assuming low-to-medium skill levels (4–6"‰kg per weapon) and a yield of 10 kt. At these rates, Pakistan may be producing enough HEU and weapon-grade plutonium for 10–21 warheads per year. Construction of the new Khushab-III and -IV plutonium production reactors is underway at the same site, though the fourth reactor is likely years away from completion (Albright and Brannan, 2011b). Once operational, these reactors could double Pakistan's annual plutonium output, increasing the number of warheads it could build.
Important,read this...Note:All the 4 Reactor at khushab are operational now
Just imagine our capacity now

Pakistan's nuclear forces, 2011

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The reason i told you we at the moment might have atleast above 300 warheads of different yield in stockpile

while about 150warheads are more than enough for India,But since Pak will share atleast 50warheads with KSA..we do need more warheads as well

DivineHeretic

Country flag
The reason i told you we at the moment might have atleast above 300 warheads of different yield in stockpile

while about 150warheads are more than enough for India,But since Pak will share atleast 50warheads with KSA..we do need more warheads as well
Ok Now for the sake of Muslim Ummah, we have a near bankrupt, near imploding state filled upto the neck with suicidal maniac providing security assurance to one of the few successful,islamic countries. More than that they will share a part of their nuclear stockpile with their arab brothers. Btw what else do you share with the arab sheikhs? Does Kayani and Co. Share their wives with the Arab sheikhs? Or is it planned to be agreed in the next meeting?

Seriously what an enemy we have? Is there a medical condition to describe mass lunacy?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
the DUD yielded 15 16 KT as per the same observers and the same observers gave pakistani bomb rating of 2-3 KT. pakistan dont have to miniaturize nukes- what they have is miniature nuke.

the dud is relative term because they intended to make 40 KT bomb and ended up making 14-15 KT.

if pakistan had DEVELOPED nuke in 80s then what is stopping it from marching into nuclear technology zone where it can produce electricity for its own using the very same tech. why it looks upon china for its nuclear reactors.

moreover yes i agree pakistan is researching into nuclear technology field and is NOW making plutonium based bombs which INDIA TESTED IN 1998 along with URANIUM based PAKISTANI BOMB.
Sorry my friend.i certainly believe in the indian nuclear scientist more than anyone here in this group except a few

Several inaccuracies in the claims made by BARC and in the articles published in the press, including The Hindu, on Pokhran-II need to be corrected. We have hard evidence on a purely factual basis, to inform the nation that not only was the yield of the second fusion (H-bomb) stage of the thermonuclear (TN) device tested in May 1998 was not only far below the design prediction made by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), but that it actually failed.
The Hindu : Opinion / Op-Ed : Pokhran-II thermonuclear test, a failure

Not low yield but failed.as evident from the statement of a nuclear scientist present at the nuclear explosion site

On the other hand Pakistan nuclear scientist claimed yield upto 36-41kt(just imagine about now)

Pakistan is also manufacturing indigenous reactor such as the

Pakistan Nuclear Power Fuel Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
or for more detail
Nuclear power in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The future KANUP II is also indigenous project.for which money is recently sanctioned

India also can manufacture Nuclear reactor but it also need investment from around the world in this field
And so does Pakistan

The PARR-II Reactor is an indigenously designed and constructed reactor owned by the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission. The PARR-II Reactor's design is similar to Miniature neutron source reactor (MNSR) and SLOWPOKE reactor. The reactor was indigenously designed by the PAEC as the Atomic Energy Agency's chairman Mr. Munir Ahmad Khan and his team of engineers and scientists also led the construction of the reactor. The PARR-II Reactor had gone critical and began operating on January 21, 1974
Pakistan Atomic Research Reactor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PARR II was pakistan first indigenous nuclear reactor that was completed in 1974..and a facility of plutonium production in late 70's onwards.

The khushab series reactor has a capacity upto 70mw and the EPI centre of Pakistan plutonium production..was made operational in 1996-97..and a 100% indigenous project by Pakistan

Khushab Nuclear Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan plutonium production dates back to late 70's and early 80's..

The uranium based warheads are only for liquid fuel missile.and since all the liquid fuel missile including the ghauri Series are to be phased out(production already stopped).

Pakistan at present might not have any active uranium warhead but only plutonium based

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Too bad with that many nukes, Uncle has stilll screwed big time.

CSD has started ake cover.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok Now for the sake of Muslim Ummah, we have a near bankrupt, near imploding state filled upto the neck with suicidal maniac providing security assurance to one of the few successful,islamic countries. More than that they will share a part of their nuclear stockpile with their arab brothers. Btw what else do you share with the arab sheikhs? Does Kayani and Co. Share their wives with the Arab sheikhs? Or is it planned to be agreed in the next meeting?

Seriously what an enemy we have? Is there a medical condition :taunt:describe mass lunacy?
you served the purpose why i added ksa into the above post.even though i know this is next to impossible

i wanted to piss you guys off.and hence i succeeded :p :p

:taunt::taunt:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles