Cold start or cold feet?

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Firstly the usage of NASR is based on the ability to stop/slaughter our strike corps/IBG presumably in pak soil to prevent our thrusts from taking critical sectors. Now the problem with NASR and its low yield and short range is that it has a small blast radius and fatality radius will be fairly limited, in the sub kilometer to 1-2km radius.This means that the only way NASR can be deployed is if the IA invading forces are bunched up in close formation, as otherwise with the forces spread out the nuclear rocket will cause no massive damage that is enough to stall an indian offensive, and I seriously doubt if PA is lunatic enough to nuke their land to wipe out a batallion. Again with a rocket with 60 km range, it is possible that the IA or the IAF flying reconnaisance UAV/recce pod equipped aircraft to physically identify the road mobile launch vehicle which I can assure you will not look like a milk truck is a very dangerous proposition for the PA.
So it might be worth a thought that the NASR is simply a bluff, the act of a man with no hope putting his own knife to his own neck and threatening to kill himself if his demands are not met.

Last edited:

sukhish

iron dome will take care of NASR, that going to be another layer along with BMD.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
iron dome will take care of NASR, that going to be another layer along with BMD.
IMO iron dome cannot take out NASR, it is an excellent system but was designed to provide protection against unguided rockets and artillery rounds, not against a hypersonic ballistic missile. Moreover the iron dome is not particularly mobile and would not be able to provide cover to a mobile IBG, which are the units under the threat of NASR.
Also you have to consider that due to its ballistic trajectory and supersonic speed coupled with short range gives almost no time for a missile defence system to act.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Nasr with nuke warhead is Pakistani bluf, they cant make it, last time Soviet made suitcase bomb they end up bankrupt and devided.
Pak neither have resourses nor have techinical experience for the same.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Once you go nuclear, NASR or no NASR, it will be a nuclear retaliation from India and India has already made it clear.

So, basically NASR is useless or your conventional army is useless. It cannot be both.
than this is your problem

if you want to go nuclear we will also go nuclear.

as i said before.we are on all front

Why use conventional army when we have a shortcut aka nasr for the purpose?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Firstly the usage of NASR is based on the ability to stop/slaughter our strike corps/IBG presumably in pak soil to prevent our thrusts from taking critical sectors. Now the problem with NASR and its low yield and short range is that it has a small blast radius and fatality radius will be fairly limited, in the sub kilometer to 1-2km radius.This means that the only way NASR can be deployed is if the IA invading forces are bunched up in close formation, as otherwise with the forces spread out the nuclear rocket will cause no massive damage that is enough to stall an indian offensive, and I seriously doubt if PA is lunatic enough to nuke their land to wipe out a batallion. Again with a rocket with 60 km range, it is possible that the IA or the IAF flying reconnaisance UAV/recce pod equipped aircraft to physically identify the road mobile launch vehicle which I can assure you will not look like a milk truck is a very dangerous proposition for the PA.
So it might be worth a thought that the NASR is simply a bluff, the act of a man with no hope putting his own knife to his own neck and threatening to kill himself if his demands are not met.
nasr is more of an indication that cross the border by an inch will result in a nuclear war.you going to wipe us,divide or whatever dream you have..we will use nukes no matter what ever you do.

beside this nasr range has already been increased though not officially disclosed.or the increased range variant was not tested last year (180km)

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
what i don't get is india has less than 50 warhead.that too majority of duds compared to 400+ warheads with pakistan.

how will india wipe pakistan with nuclear?has ever any country been wiped out?

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
what i don't get is india has less than 50 warhead.that too majority of duds compared to 400+ warheads with pakistan.

400 warheads?? Indian warheads are duds lol :D

By allah's grace pakistan has zillion warheads......it's a supapawa that too without food, water, electricity etc......however pakistan can destroy the world!!

Jokes apart, it's high time to keep cold start aside and nuke whole of islamic pakistan to oblivion for World Peace!

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

:rofl: :rofl:

Indian advanced thermo nuclear 'fission' weapons with ~45 kilotons (independently verified) are duds but Pakistani piddly 12Kt/2kt primitive uranium based 'fusion' weapons are super duper? :rolleyes: :lol: :laugh:

Man you crack me up?.

For some laughs, do watch a little bit more about your nuclear weapons :rofl:

Photochor: The Truth About Pakistan's Nuclear Program - YouTube

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

whats stopping you from using nukes then ?

cleary if your claims are right you will easily win...either you are bat shit deluded or your army is for not doing it.

Tolaha

than this is your problem

if you want to go nuclear we will also go nuclear.

as i said before.we are on all front

Why use conventional army when we have a shortcut aka nasr for the purpose?
IF India goes nuclear, then there may not be much left in Pakistan to retaliate meaningfully!

IF Pakistan uses tactical nukes, then it will be the first country to have been wiped out due to nukes.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
IF India goes nuclear, then there may not be much left in Pakistan to retaliate meaningfully!

IF Pakistan uses tactical nukes, then it will be the first country to have been wiped out due to nukes.
First of all prove that india has nukes

2nd how in one short india will destroy the whole pakistan that we won't have any second strike chance

there is nothing like wiping out a country by nukes

the estimation of population loss in india side is estimated to be 800-1000millions
on pakistan side 80-100millions

Though if the facility of launching 84 Ballistic missile launch in one go is completed till than,pir khuda hafiz

blank_quest

Country flag
First of all prove that india has nukes

2nd how in one short india will destroy the whole pakistan that we won't have any second strike chance

there is nothing like wiping out a country by nukes

the estimation of population loss in india side is estimated to be 800-1000millions
on pakistan side 80-100millions

Though if the facility of launching 84 Ballistic missile launch in one go is completed till than,pir khuda hafiz
You must read the difference b/w "fission" and "fusion" :rofl:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
These Pakistanis are barking, suffering from Saddam Hussein Syndrome vis a vis his rants against USA/Gulf war I & II.

All Pakistani arguments are valid and immune to any counter argument as long as India does not teach them a lesson. Its futile to argue with them, the same arguments they had when were fully backed by USA in 1965 and 1971 wars BTW.

Every weapon they have is a supper weapon an alien-ware. Nassar is the answer to all Pakistani miseries and insecurities until unless Indian forces are not going to shove these weapons back in their bottoms.

The propaganda timing of this article by some unknown slum dweller of Lahori Madrassa educated defence analyst speak volumes and the context of how they are fearing an Indian onslaught after LOC skirmishes.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
nasr is more of an indication that cross the border by an inch will result in a nuclear war.you going to wipe us,divide or whatever dream you have..we will use nukes no matter what ever you do.

beside this nasr range has already been increased though not officially disclosed.or the increased range variant was not tested last year (180km)
If that is the intended use of the NASR then I'm afraid pak would be better off commiting mass harakiri rather than trying to fight on the frontlines, simply because the pak formations are based quite near to the border and IA strike elements are tasked with inflicting irrepairable losses to the pak war machine. The IA will target the pak strike corps closely supported by CAS, so any nuclear strike right at the beginning means you have SUCCESSFULLY taken out much of your strike elements. Thanks for the help.
On the other hand if the PA withdraws too fast to allow space for a tactical nuke the IA will instantly realise that they are being set up. Now with the limited destructive radius of the TW, the IA spearhead units which are the mechanised formations could in minutes scatter its forces away from the region.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If that is the intended use of the NASR then I'm afraid pak would be better off commiting mass harakiri rather than trying to fight on the frontlines, simply because the pak formations are based quite near to the border and IA strike elements are tasked with inflicting irrepairable losses to the pak war machine. The IA will target the pak strike corps closely supported by CAS, so any nuclear strike right at the beginning means you have SUCCESSFULLY taken out much of your strike elements. Thanks for the help.
On the other hand if the PA withdraws too fast to allow space for a tactical nuke the IA will instantly realise that they are being set up. Now with the limited destructive radius of the TW, the IA spearhead units which are the mechanised formations could in minutes scatter its forces away from the region.
MISSION complete even without using nasr.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You really can't base yield estimations on wiki. They only have what they test. Pak doesn't have the expensive simulation facilities we do.
And your source for this is?

Pakistan is obssesd with nukes..they would get the best available.

as i said before we are onto several megaton warheads now(above 10mt) we had achieved single mt benchmark in musharaf time

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles