COAS Gen Raheel visits Anti Narcotics Force Head Quarters

Blackwater

#COAS visited HQ Anti Narcotic Force.Detailed briefing by DG ANF on counter drug smuggling ops.Tribute to shuhada-1

Drug producers,peddlers as detrimental to natl security as terrorist.Drug money used for promotion of terrorism.Need dealt with iron hand-2

#COAS appreciated ANF’s endeavors on record seizures in 2014 & 2015 which helped in curbing the menace domestically and internationally.-3

"Will break nexus b/w drug dealers,financiers&perpetrators of terrorism”.Will not allow these drug barons to spoil our future generations-4

Blackwater

so army chief visit drug and narcotics center to supervise return from drug money

@Zarvan ,we all know drug money is main source of income for ISI. pls dont tel me govt gives money to ISI ur recent federal govt budget shows otherwise:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Zarvan

so army chief visit drug and narcotics center to supervise return from drug money

@Zarvan ,we all know drug money is main source of income for ISI. pls dont tel me govt gives money to ISI ur recent federal govt budget shows otherwise:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
You copied my thread on ********** posted here. Your opinions and blind hatred is enough to tell me why you are getting defeated on every level. Diplomatically India has lost massively. But you people are never gonna learn.

Reactions: Neo

Blackwater

You copied my thread on ********** posted here. Your opinions and blind hatred is enough to tell me why you are getting defeated on every level. Diplomatically India has lost massively. But you people are never gonna learn.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: what is **********. never heard of it???

btw what is main source of income for ISI??? pls enlighten us

Zarvan

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: what is **********. never heard of it???

btw what is main source of income for ISI??? pls enlighten us
Defence budget the budget which goes to Army. ISI gets a part from it

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
We have learned never to trust any leader from any part of Pakistan whether they are from Pakistan Army or politicians. Days of Zaid Hamid brainwashing is history let us see who takes his place to continue the brainwashing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles