Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Losses in the first battalion 28th Hombre MAT

Ukrainian volunteers placed the faded photos of vehicles of the 1st Battalion, 28th Hombre, located on the front line in the ATO area in the village. Ol'ginka Volnovakha district. It is noted that the team is exposed to daily shelling.
:biggrin2: Russian nanotechnology: a reusable Photos.

pmaitra

The chocolate seller looks worried. It also looks like he has lost some weight.

I suppose he knows his western backers are going to cut off the supply of money soon.

So, now, he has no European Dream, rather a Ukrainian Nightmare. He is now stuck with a broken country and a frozen conflict. Very soon, the revenues from the Bratsvo pipeline would also dry up as alternatives are being planned.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The chocolate seller looks worried. It also looks like he has lost some weight.

I suppose he knows his western backers are going to cut off the supply of money soon.

So, now, he has no European Dream, rather a Ukrainian Nightmare. He is now stuck with a broken country and a frozen conflict. Very soon, the revenues from the Bratsvo pipeline would also dry up as alternatives are being planned.
Do you have an erection when you see photos of Poroshenko?o_O

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No, however, I heard that the stuff Poroshenko sells, i.e., chocolate acts as an aphrodisiac.
So you have a limited consciousness. I've already told you several times that chocolate was not his main business. However, you continue to listen to your Russian friends-morons, which limit your stream of perception.

pmaitra

So you have a limited consciousness. I've already told you several times that chocolate was not his main business. However, you continue to listen to your Russian friends-morons, which limit your stream of perception.
I am not debating whether chocolate is his main business. It is true that he is known as the Chocolate King. I am sure you won't disagree with that.

Keep posting pictures of all the new gadgets the Kiev Regime is acquiring.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I am not debating whether chocolate is his main business. It is true that he is known as the Chocolate King. I am sure you won't disagree with that.

Keep posting pictures of all the new gadgets the Kiev Regime is acquiring.
I ate it before, I eat it now. I do not see this as a special tragedy.
I do not see much of a problem if Trump cuts military aid. In the beginning, it was a cathode, when there were no Ukrainian analogues. I already showed a year ago that Ukraine was given sanitary HMMWV, instead of UAZ.

So in everything. At the first stage of the war, the US transferred a lot of digital radio stations HARRIS, now there are their own. There are a lot of examples. If the "Putin lover" cuts down the aid, it will not be pleasant, but not critical. Military aid from the US was not real money, but American goods for this amount.

gadeshi

The new batch of ambulances Bogdan 2251. This is a replacement for UAZ 452.

Field operating room, based on KrAZ 6322.
Well, at least some of our guys will get help or live more or less normal at war...
But I'm afraid it's a dirty PR without any viable deliveries.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well, at least some of our guys will get help or live more or less normal at war...
But I'm afraid it's a dirty PR without any viable deliveries.
Of course PR. Any politician uses the opportunity of PR. The plant received an order for 90 ambulances. There are already 30. The next party will be on Independence Day (August 24), then on Defender of the Fatherland Day (October 14) and on the Day of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (December 6). What is the difference if politicians are engaged in PR. The army receives new military equipment.

bhramos

Country flag
A soldier of the elite units of the APU, abandoned the command before his death sent videopismo daughter

Available FAN video was made by a Marine APU Field Dmitriem Aleksandrovichem on his phone shortly before his death on the front line in the Donbass.

Field Dmitriy Aleksandrovich was born February 2, 1980 in the city of Dnepropetrovsk. Leading Seaman 1st company of 701 separate battalion of marines of the 36th separate brigade of marines of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. This information is confirmed by a certificate, a photo of which was found in his correspondence with his mother.

He was killed in the village Water District (Yasinovatskiy district) Donetsk People's Republic on 20 March.

Items that have been ordered to take Dmitry with his unit in violation of the Minsk agreements were later treacherously abandoned Ukrainian command.

According to FAN source of Ukrainian soldiers in the area was used as a tool of political pressure on the DNI - urgently needed to take additional territory of the republic, then to bargain for better terms in negotiations. However, DNR fighters could with minimal losses back illegally occupied territories, and Dmitry Polevoy division was virtually abandoned to their fate, and suffered huge losses.

In his address to the minor daughter shortly before the death of Dmitry Polevoy in pure Russian, barely holding back tears, said:

"Hello, my daughter. We do not always get to talk to you on the phone, so I bring greetings to you this way. I want to say that I love you very much and I miss you ... That ... Hey mom ... take care of yourself. And with God's help - I will come back from the war, we meet again ... I love you. "

APU soldiers felt that soon will die, because Ukrainian positions at that time it was already known that the unit does not receive reinforcements and will not be supported by any intelligence, nor artillery. In fact, the military abandoned and they knew it, leaving suicide notes in their phones.

Note that the units of the 36th Brigade MP APU, where he served as the Field, is constantly attacked peaceful villages of the DNI. So, they took part in the bombardment of the village of nameless in the south of the NPT during the celebration of the inhabitants of the Great Victory. Then, three civilians were wounded, 11 houses destroyed.

Earlier Sahanka village in the south of the DNI was shot Prigoda Vera Alekseevna born in 1939. The shot was fired by a sniper from the Islamic battalion, located in the zone of responsibility of the 36th MP Brigade.

In general, Kiev said the 36th Brigade MP elite part of the APU. True, it has been repeatedly raised the question of funds embezzlement by commanders, and even were recorded incidents where military equipment did not reach the parts being sold on the side.

Dmitry Polevoy died on 20 March. His mother tried unsuccessfully to reach the son of WhatsApp, and someone, probably from among his colleagues - wrote to his mother, "he is no more ...":

Our sources, passing the record FAN, asked editors to appeal to all the mothers and wives of Ukrainian soldiers:

"Do not release of their relatives in the war in the Donbass. This war - a fratricidal and vile! You are deceived. We also appeal to children of Ukrainian soldiers and say to them: Children, stop the war, do not let go of their fathers to the front. Suppose, finally, in Ukraine there will be peace and justice. "

Editorial FAN urges all concerned to join the movement of the media with hashtag #ChildrenStopWar , to work together to bring peace in the Donbass.

https://riafan.ru/830655-soldat-eli...o-docheri?utm_referrer=https://zen.yandex.com

bhramos

Country flag
Masters titles and peremog !!!

The Defense Ministry revealed as a "city", "beating" over the Dnieper: Published incredible shots teachings Ukrainian paratroopers.

During the brigade tactical exercises paratroopers crossed the Dnieper River. It is reported by the Ministry of Defense, the "Dialog.UA". The first time in independent Ukraine rocket artillery units performing combat shooting from the ferry terminal. According to the commander of the Airborne Forces of Ukraine Mihaila Zabrodskogo, this is the first time since the Second World War, when in Ukraine used the practice of rocket artillery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles