Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
A pro Russian separatist firing an 82mm mortar round with an RPG launcher in Ukraine

bhramos

Country flag
Alexander Khodakovskiy, a military leader of the Donetsk People's Republic, posted the evidence of Ukrainian heavy equipment concentration near the village of Vozdvizhenka of the Krasnoarmeysk district close to the front line.
According to the data of the DPR army aerial surveillance, about 20 tanks and 5 Acacia (2C3 152 mm) howitzers are deployed in the area by UAF in violation of the ceasefire agreed upon on April 1 of this year.
Alexander Khodakovskiy is sure that Kiev junta is preparing a massive offensive.

bhramos

Country flag
Sigmund Freud was absolutely right about the unconscious, about the suppressed desires and emotions that are manifested in our actions. Ukrainian fascists dream of the return of their Nazi masters, and these dreams are manifested in many different forms. Look at the design of the main stage for Eurovision 2017 in the capital of Ukraine, Kiev. This is the real officer's cap from times of Nazi Germany, the Ukrainian functionaries dream of the return of their Nazi masters.
You can see main stage for Eurovision 2017 in Ukrainian media

more pics https://www.business.ua/darkside/kak_stroitsya_glavnaya_stsena_evrovideniya_v_kieve_foto-572733/

porky_kicker

Country flag
Sigmund Freud was absolutely right about the unconscious, about the suppressed desires and emotions that are manifested in our actions. Ukrainian fascists dream of the return of their Nazi masters, and these dreams are manifested in many different forms. Look at the design of the main stage for Eurovision 2017 in the capital of Ukraine, Kiev. This is the real officer's cap from times of Nazi Germany, the Ukrainian functionaries dream of the return of their Nazi masters.
You can see main stage for Eurovision 2017 in Ukrainian media

more pics https://www.business.ua/darkside/kak_stroitsya_glavnaya_stsena_evrovideniya_v_kieve_foto-572733/
really !

i really like most of ur posts
but i dont understand the reason for u to play the band-piper for other countries internal affairs

dont make fun / post propaganda of one country vis a vis another country. be neutral on others internal affairs as long as it does not effect india

as i said before, i do enjoy ur posts so plz consider it as a advice in good faith.

thank u

gadeshi

really !

but i dont understand the reason for u to play the band-piper for other countries internal affairs

dont make fun / post propaganda of one country vis a vis another country. be neutral on others internal affairs as long as it does not effect india

as i said before, i do enjoy ur posts so plz consider it as a advice in good faith.

thank u
This is because Ukrainian civil war is not an internal inducted one, but US backed and started proxy war against Russia to the last ukrainian life.
It's interesting as a part of West vs Russia global hybrid war.

And of course propaganda is interesting as a subject itself, especially stupid ukro-media home made :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

bhramos

Country flag
really !

thank u
thanks mate,
in my regular Indian posts, i am a normal Indian & RSS, have same views as you,
but this International threads we need to take a side, choose between truth & lies, we need to know whats exactly reality, but this thread i just ctrl+c & ctrl+v because i dont know Russian....., because i known reality, i'm following Ukrainian crisis from 2013, i know exactly what happened & happening... sorry i cant do better here,

bhramos

Country flag
Since western democratization of the Ukrainian state system, the worst human vices began to flourish. The farmer forcibly kept the man and the woman, chained them, apparently used them as slaves.

"A citizen of Melitopol area drove by force a husband and wife to an abandoned hangar, where he chained them. While the police were searching the guy in question, they found out that he was also involved in illegal arms traffic. The criminal is sentenced to up to 7 years of imprisonment.
On 3rd April, 2017 at 4:39 pm, a local police department in Melitopol was informed that one farmer, 63 y.o. living in one of the villages of the area, brought a married couple into the abandoned hangar and holds them there by force. A special operation group arrived at the sight of occurrence. They found in the hangar a chained to the steel pipe man, 45 y.o. in the place they found 82 fowling cartriges of 16th calibre, 24 cartridges of 7,62 calibre, 35 trinitrotoluene bombs, in total 7 kilos and a tin of fowling gun powder..."
Source, site of Kiev junta's National Police
https://zp.npu.gov.ua/ru/publish/article/153603

Akim

Professional
Country flag

.........................................................................................

gadeshi

Crimean Space Com Center in Yevpatoriys has undergone complete overhauling and MLU-update:

gadeshi

More from Sut Vremeny group on Donbass - Humanitarian aid for Makeyevka children:
Texas about US aggression in Syria:

Alexander Zakharchenko has delivered festive caces to front line:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I defend MY country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles