Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And you thought you could join the NATO without any resistances .
Don't listen to this nonsense. No one was going to join NATO. It is as foolish as the Cuban missile crisis 2. Russian politicians are money in Western banks. They go there to relax, be treated, buying properties. Their children are studying in Western colleges.

bhramos

Country flag
Ukrainian military Mi-2 helicopter crashes in Donbass

KIEV, March 26. /TASS/. A Mi-2 helicopter of the Ukrainian armed forces crashed on Sunday near the city of Kramators in Donbass, a spokesman for Kiev’s force operation in Donbass said.

"A Mi-2 military helicopter crashed near the settlement of Malinovka in the vicinity of Kramatorsk. According to preliminary data, the helicopter crashed after hitting an electricity transmission line," the press center said on its Facebook account.

No information is available about how many people have died in the crash. However, the press center said rescuers are "evacuating bodies.".

More:
http://tass.com/world/937616

Bahamut

Don't listen to this nonsense. No one was going to join NATO. It is as foolish as the Cuban missile crisis 2.
Well the EU agreement had articles on military co operation with aim to make Ukraine a NATO member.At that time some opposition members and many US senator supported Ukraine membership.
Russian politicians are money in Western banks. They go there to relax, be treated, buying properties. Their children are studying in Western colleges.
Yes they do and what of it.Same is true for many Chinese leader yet there is problem between China and west. How many Persian were American educated in 70 and yet they overthrew the government .Fact of the matter is ,leader of great Power will sacrifice wealth for power.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukrainian military Mi-2 helicopter crashes in Donbass

KIEV, March 26. /TASS/. A Mi-2 helicopter of the Ukrainian armed forces crashed on Sunday near the city of Kramators in Donbass, a spokesman for Kiev’s force operation in Donbass said.

"A Mi-2 military helicopter crashed near the settlement of Malinovka in the vicinity of Kramatorsk. According to preliminary data, the helicopter crashed after hitting an electricity transmission line," the press center said on its Facebook account.

No information is available about how many people have died in the crash. However, the press center said rescuers are "evacuating bodies.".

More:
http://tass.com/world/937616

........................................................................................

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well the EU agreement had articles on military co operation with aim to make Ukraine a NATO member.At that time some opposition members and many US senator supported Ukraine membership.

Yes they do and what of it.Same is true for many Chinese leader yet there is problem between China and west. How many Persian were American educated in 70 and yet they overthrew the government .Fact of the matter is ,leader of great Power will sacrifice wealth for power.
NATO membership requires a national referendum. Before the annexation of Crimea and war in Donbass, Russia was 25-30 million loyal to her, Ukrainian citizens. Moreover, there must be the consent of all countries-members of NATO. I understand that you do not understand the internal structure of this military bloc. You are repeating propaganda clichés.

Bahamut

NATO membership requires a national referendum.
Tell how did Spain and Turkey which joined NATO when there was no referendum. In fact Montenegro does not plan to hold a referendum on NATO membership.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Tell how did Spain and Turkey which joined NATO when there was no referendum. In fact Montenegro does not plan to hold a referendum on NATO membership.
You can read Montenegrin sites?

bhramos

Country flag
Munitions inferno rages at Ukraine's largest military depot in Kharkov region

Ukraine seeks NATO help to Deming the ammo flew off in Kharkov ....!

bhramos

Country flag
McCain has promised to Ukraine weapons against "gangster" Putin

, Chairman of the Armed Forces Committee of the US Senate, John McCain expressed optimism on the issue of lethal weapons Ukraine. This senator said at a press conference in Brussels, reports UNIAN.

"The Senate has already many years ago came to an agreement on the modalities of Ukraine's joining NATO. I would say that our priority for Ukraine - to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons, weapons for them to protect themselves, such as (anti-tank systems - Ed.) Javelin, radars and other "- McCain said.

However, the senator admitted that it can not accurately predict the US administration's decision to provide Ukraine arms, but looking at this issue with optimism.

"I have to be optimistic because Putin has stepped up military activity in the east of Ukraine. We know about it, and he will continue to do so for a long time, how long it will think for him it will be nothing. And, at least, we have to give (the Ukrainians) to protect themselves and the state in which invaded the so-called "separatists", and we know who they are, "- said McCain.

"Vladimir Putin is behaving with impunity as a thug and a gangster, what it is," - said the aged senator.

In February 2017, John McCain said that the future deterioration of the situation in the Donbass will be a test for US President Donald Trump.

Earlier, during a visit to Mariupol, the senator said that in 2017 the territory of Ukraine will be "liberated."

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Munitions inferno rages at Ukraine's largest military depot in Kharkov region

Ukraine seeks NATO help to Deming the ammo flew off in Kharkov ....!
I wrote that out.

bhramos

Country flag
I wrote that out.
when did i i differ you you mate?
no offense Komrade...
you are a great solder serving on wrong side ...
Jai Hind,...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
when did i i differ you you mate?
no offense Komrade...
you are a great solder serving on wrong side ...
Jai Hind,...
You already wrote about the fire, I replied that it was liquidated on Friday. There are only single explosions. People return from evacuation.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The President signed a decree on the demilitarization of the cruiser "Admiral Lobov" (project 1164) and its subsequent sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles