Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

I do not know. But it will be an analogue of the Taiwan F-CK-1, to replace the ageing MiG-29, L-39.
Ultra-light combat LIFT trainer to replace MiG-29 medium fightres?
They have a good gunjha in their pockets :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

gadeshi

Which generation of fighter is this?
It is not a plane and even project.
It is just a presentational papers from Antonov there is no viable project efforts or capabilities behind them.
Those student pictures are cargo-cult like compilations of Yak-130, L-15 and SR-10 exterior solutions in one pic.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ultra-light combat LIFT trainer to replace MiG-29 medium fightres?
They have a good gunjha in their pockets :)

You're a bad aviation expert. You've never been a practitioner, just a theorist. All your theory is based on open materials of the Internet. You were not even admitted to the category of documents "for official use". Your predictions for stillborn An-178 did not come true. Three planes are already on the stocks. It's just that you hate everything connected with Ukraine. Listen to my advice. Do not so much lick Putin's ass - callus in tongue rub.o_O
I'm also not an expert in aviation, but I know that the more powerful AI-332F aircraft engine is already undergoing laboratory tests. The lighter F-5 was better than our MiG-21 and 23.:crying:

bhramos

Country flag

MO DNR and exclusive videos from the journalists, with comments from the volunteer Sergey Zavdoeeva.

MO DNR:.. "Ukrainian military in the evening released on frontline areas DNI almost 700 shells and mines Ukrainian law enforcers in the evening fired 15 front-line settlements DNI 695 tank, artillery shells and mines This is twice more than the previous day, said today DAN a source in the law enforcement agencies of the Republic of.
"From 18:00 to 01:00 the Ukrainian army launched 695 missiles from tanks and artillery caliber 122 and 152 mm, as well as minutes by front-line cities and districts of the NPT," - a spokesman said.
He recalled that it was in the evening marked deterioration of the situation at the front.
So, under fire from Ukrainian units were neighborhood Donetsk airport, Trudovskoy villages west of the capital; Zaitseva, iron beams, mines Izotova under Gorlovka; Cool Beam near Yasinovataya, as well as the outskirts of the city; Spartak, Yakovlevka Yasinovatskiy area; village Styla Starobeshevskiy area; Kominternovo, Sahanka, Lenin, Zaichenko Novoazovskiy area; Dokuchaevsk.
According to the interlocutor, when shelling the territory of the DNI Ukrainian military also released hundreds of ammunition from weapons infantry fighting vehicles and rocket-propelled grenades. In addition, they used heavy machine guns, anti-aircraft guns and small arms.
Earlier today it was reported that as a result of shelling by Ukrainian law enforcers civilian was wounded in Gorlovka. Reported damage to housing in Donetsk, Gorlovka, Yasinovataya and south of the NPT. "

Journalists" Reporters launched UAV and photographed self-SAM "Cube", and points in the bird's-eye view. One version of ammunition explosions - hide the embezzlement of US aid to Ukraine. The fire at the ammunition depots in Balakleya could happen for three reasons, according to the commander of venous unit "Legion" Sergei Zavdoveev. "Blow the largest in Ukraine ammunition depot. It could happen for three reasons. Or in combination with one another.
First - this is to write off the funds that have been received from overseas curators, and, in fact, anything bought there was, given the corruption of the Kiev authorities. The second - to hide traces of the crime, weapons that were sold on the side.
And the third - the punishment of the Lord. These munitions bombed peaceful Donbass, so many victims in three years - do not count. For that fought for it and ran.
Great damage if it has caused Ukraine, and whether it will be easier? It will be easier when we win this war. Expect that will save money and reduce the intensity of the shelling? I do not think, considering how much ammunition had been brought already on the contact line. It is not necessary to hope. We must rely on our own strength. We have enough strength and opportunities to win this war. But as long as we comply with Minsk, we will fulfill our commitment. Count on the fact that they have there something exploded, and it will be easier? No, it is unlikely, "- said the captain."

bhramos

Country flag
Jeff Monson, at the time of visiting the front line LC, witnessed the bombardment ...

bhramos

Country flag
Article by Alexei Zhuravko.

"The other day they sent me photos and video from Chernobyl. I already wrote about it before, but now I have a new photo and video evidence that gets up in my country.
Ukrainian power driven equipment from the Chernobyl zone in the ATU. First, of course it is "laundered" and then transferred to the front. The photo and video that was sent to me, can be seen as 12 trucks, each with a 2 tank trucks leave the exclusion zone ...
What can I say, my friends?
First conclusion: at the front so "no casualties" that have to reopen the Chernobyl technique that was at least something.
The second conclusion is that the authorities do not care, not only for today's generation of Ukrainians, but also for the future, too. That is, the soldiers, who went by the criminal order of ATU, can remain without hands and feet ... And can return home allegedly whole, but the train to the radioactive technique will give birth to children without arms and legs!I do not know that's awful!
I, as an invalid of the first group, born without legs and hands, can you ATO soldiers, to tell how it was never in my life not to go! (Spoiler - it's not very funny).
Here's how the soldiers and officers of Ukraine, Kiev "power" you appreciated - send to die and kill hungry and cold. Written off as a dead deserters, and makes you work for radioactive technique!
And if for you arms and legs torn off yourself in the reply as went to a fratricidal war, the children of mutants, which you give birth - they then what is to blame? Blame that live at the Ghoul, plunder the Ukraine! But obviously the resolution to send the radioactive equipment in the zone ATO was given at the highest level!
By the way, Europeans, you too will be interesting - a technique that can not be restored goes for scrap. And this metal may well then get in your country! ".

bhramos

Country flag

Note from journalists.

"Ukrainian pensioner spent tuning" Mercedes "- now the car runs / wood first the Mercedes, running on wood tuning Author created in Ukraine -.. Ukrainian pensioner Nikolai Naumchik install on your old car producer, the inventor was able to completely abandon gasoline According to the calculations of the master. Navumchyk, 3 kilograms of firewood equivalent to 1 liter of gasoline. One completely filled with wood container lasts for 50-60 kilometers. "

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Article by Alexei Zhuravko.

"The other day they sent me photos and video from Chernobyl. I already wrote about it before, but now I have a new photo and video evidence that gets up in my country.
Ukrainian power driven equipment from the Chernobyl zone in the ATU. First, of course it is "laundered" and then transferred to the front. The photo and video that was sent to me, can be seen as 12 trucks, each with a 2 tank trucks leave the exclusion zone ...
What can I say, my friends?
First conclusion: at the front so "no casualties" that have to reopen the Chernobyl technique that was at least something.
The second conclusion is that the authorities do not care, not only for today's generation of Ukrainians, but also for the future, too. That is, the soldiers, who went by the criminal order of ATU, can remain without hands and feet ... And can return home allegedly whole, but the train to the radioactive technique will give birth to children without arms and legs!I do not know that's awful!
I, as an invalid of the first group, born without legs and hands, can you ATO soldiers, to tell how it was never in my life not to go! (Spoiler - it's not very funny).
Here's how the soldiers and officers of Ukraine, Kiev "power" you appreciated - send to die and kill hungry and cold. Written off as a dead deserters, and makes you work for radioactive technique!
And if for you arms and legs torn off yourself in the reply as went to a fratricidal war, the children of mutants, which you give birth - they then what is to blame? Blame that live at the Ghoul, plunder the Ukraine! But obviously the resolution to send the radioactive equipment in the zone ATO was given at the highest level!
By the way, Europeans, you too will be interesting - a technique that can not be restored goes for scrap. And this metal may well then get in your country! ".
Why are they so good looking? @bhramos you not bothered to place the dog's bollocks? All have long realized that you vata. But turn on their brains. Sometimes that helps. Even if you convince everyone here (except me), they still will not work for pickets in support of the LDNR. People do not care.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Dozens of Russian tanks deployed close to Ukrainian border

bhramos

Country flag
APU uses UAVs FlyEye in conjunction c American counter-battery radar combat ANTPQ-36 Firefinder radar.

Continue testing the Polish UAVs Fly Eye. Polygon Goncharov, March 2017. In the background, an American counter-battery radar combat AN / TPQ-36 Firefinder radar.

Bahamut

Had Obama asked. Congress and the Senate vote FOR the weapons, he vetoes.

Who said that?
Do you know what would happen then ,DPR will get more support and even direct military support like in airstrike .It will lead to position no one wanted and lead to slippery slope.One mistake and its Cuban missile crisis 2.0

bhramos

Country flag
"Army DNI gave medical institutions of Donetsk 56 000 Systems for blood transfusions. People's Militia Office of the DNI together with the" Not one step back "social organization transferred to medical institutions of Donetsk 56 000 systems to the blood transfusion." Today brought another batch of systems for blood transfusions. We have asked the Ministry of health with a request that they distributed where necessary ", - said the deputy chief of the People's police Department DNI Eduard Eduard Basurin" The army will continue to help our population Army.. obliged to help, "- he stressed."

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do you know what would happen then ,DPR will get more support and even direct military support like in airstrike .It will lead to position no one wanted and lead to slippery slope.One mistake and its Cuban missile crisis 2.0
No need to exaggerate the power of the Russian army.
The militants, up to battalion level Russian officers, but they can't capture even a village near Donetsk. Do you think that training the untried Russian soldiers better seasoned fighting orcs?

Bahamut

No need to exaggerate the power of the Russian army.
The militants, up to battalion level Russian officers, but they can't capture even a village near Donetsk. Do you think that training the untried Russian soldiers better seasoned fighting orcs?
We saw their power in Crimea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles