Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

500 more children and teenagers have entered YunArmiya (Young Army) children's and youth volounteer corps in Crimea:

gadeshi

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:
============================================================

bhramos

Country flag
Videos from voenkorov News Front.

"OSCE kill civilians Donbass, let's aiming for artillery APU resident of Golden victim of Ukrainian soldiers of the battalion of MIA of Ukraine" Tornado "(banned in Russia), spoke about the work of the OSCE monitoring mission," the OSCE -.. It's dishonest people Although they have. has the power, but because of their behavior are people shed blood Suffer civilians:.... children, women, old men they go, know where and what is and then just convey then fly Ukrainian shells on a tip "- the man said. "

bhramos

Country flag
Radar Nebo-UE AND CABINA-66 at the Belbek airport to fighter regiment room 38 equipment to protect SU-27SM and SU-30SM..

bhramos

Country flag
Close look on EU and its help to Ukrainian people
EU liquid of hands disinfection with instructions on toilet located at the beginning of a minefield near the front line and the checkpoint of the Kiev junta - is a mockery of the people and common sense. Citizens of territories occupied by Kievan fascist regime would leave this danger place fast, nobody be use that liquid.
I do not think that the European officials cared about the population of Ukraine, they just need to report on the use of funds. Corruption in the EU is the same as in Ukraine and the EU officials do not care about the health and life of Ukrainians, as well as the Syrians. In Syria, the EU humanitarian organizations are leaving cities from which were driven away gang of "moderate oppositions" and ISIS. It is obvious that the aim of the humanitarian and human rights organizations of the EU in the Syria is to help pro-NATO militants, as well as in Ukraine they help to the occupation puppet regime.
Source of photos
https://www.facebook.com/yelyzaveta.starostina/posts/1421669867867047?pnref=story

bhramos

Country flag
Meanwhile in a "new, prosperous" Ukraine: Kiev junta activist published photos of military field camp there soldiers of Ukrainian army have rest after killing of people in Donbass.
He wrote that this thing happens every year: water during snowmelt or rain enters the tents, from the dampness people get sick. Other conditions in camp are poor too. His readers wrote in comments that in another military camps situation is even worse, there are not wood to create a wood floor.
Herewith puppet fascist regime in Kiev receiving military aid from NATO countries and introduced a special military tax, also military budget increased few times. As you can see all money coming to somebody's pocket.

bhramos

Country flag
24th of February, 2017. Donetsk People’s Republic, Novorossiya.

Yesterday, Donbass Post issued eight stamps, a First Day of Issue Envelope and a commemorative postmark dedicated to the Heroes of the Donetsk People’s Republic who gave their lives for the freedom and independence of their Motherland.

The stamps are dedicated to Roman Nyrkov (1977-2015), Konstantin Kostenko (1980-2015), Vitaliy Zakharchuk (1981-2015), Arsen Pavlov (1983-2016), Mikhail Tolstykh (1980-2017), Alexander Nemogai (1956-2016), Oleg Grishin (1966-2014) and Nikolay Alferov (1963-2015).

The special ceremony was attended by the DPR Defense Minister Vladimir Kononov, Acting DPR Minister of Information Igor Antipov and DPR Minister of Communications Viktor Yatsenko.

At the end of the event, Kononov and Yatsenko handed over the stamps to the relatives of the fallen heroes.

http://dnr-online.ru/v-donecke-pros...doneckoj-narodnoj-respubliki-posvyashhaetsya/

bhramos

Country flag
Children congratulate defenders (VIDEO)

‘I wish them happiness and peace’, said the girl.

‘Health and peace’, said another girld.

bhramos

Country flag
Savchenko arrived in the colony near Donetsk to meet with prisoners siloviki

Ex-military personnel, former Russian prisoner, Hero of Ukraine,
MP (expelled from the faction "Fatherland"), the former representative of Ukraine in
the PACE Hope Savchenko, which arrived in the self-proclaimed "DNR" (ostensibly to meet with Ukrainian POWs), called for "the whole of Ukraine" to support it.

"I ask all of Ukraine to support me as supported me then,
when I was in captivity, - says Savchenko at seven o'clock in the evening on your
page to Facebook.
- I'm deliberately risking their lives to rescue our
Ukrainian prisoners of war and bring humanitarian component of the Minsk process
to the final. Please support for Ukraine and the world. I'm easy, but I
'm struggling! "

At the same time, the Ukrainian security forces for the past few hours are massive attacks on the territory of the People's Republic of Donetsk after reports about his arrival in the colony Makeyevka individual deputies of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Hope Savchenko. This was reported in the operational command of the DNI. "The Armed Forces of Ukraine have started massive shelling of Donetsk agglomeration immediately after the first reports of the trip Savchenko We do not exclude that the purpose was to disrupt a visit by her Ukrainian prisoners." - Leads the agency statement Donetsk news agency.

Hope Savchenko arrived February 24 at the DNI, to visit the Ukrainian POWs in Western penal colony in Makeyevka. Along with it came also Head of the Ukrainian Center for the release of prisoners of the NGO "officer corps" Vladimir Ruban and the Human Rights Commissioner in the DNI Daria Morozova. During the trip, Savchenko urged the leaders of the "Normandy format" to contribute to carrying out exchange of prisoners according to the "all for all".

For more information on the situation at the front at the moment:https://vk.com/war_news?w=wall-23956241_1337066

http://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/4050100

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Savchenko arrived in the colony near Donetsk to meet with prisoners siloviki

Ex-military personnel, former Russian prisoner, Hero of Ukraine,
MP (expelled from the faction "Fatherland"), the former representative of Ukraine in
the PACE Hope Savchenko, which arrived in the self-proclaimed "DNR" (ostensibly to meet with Ukrainian POWs), called for "the whole of Ukraine" to support it.

"I ask all of Ukraine to support me as supported me then,
when I was in captivity, - says Savchenko at seven o'clock in the evening on your
page to Facebook.
- I'm deliberately risking their lives to rescue our
Ukrainian prisoners of war and bring humanitarian component of the Minsk process
to the final. Please support for Ukraine and the world. I'm easy, but I
'm struggling! "

At the same time, the Ukrainian security forces for the past few hours are massive attacks on the territory of the People's Republic of Donetsk after reports about his arrival in the colony Makeyevka individual deputies of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Hope Savchenko. This was reported in the operational command of the DNI. "The Armed Forces of Ukraine have started massive shelling of Donetsk agglomeration immediately after the first reports of the trip Savchenko We do not exclude that the purpose was to disrupt a visit by her Ukrainian prisoners." - Leads the agency statement Donetsk news agency.

Hope Savchenko arrived February 24 at the DNI, to visit the Ukrainian POWs in Western penal colony in Makeyevka. Along with it came also Head of the Ukrainian Center for the release of prisoners of the NGO "officer corps" Vladimir Ruban and the Human Rights Commissioner in the DNI Daria Morozova. During the trip, Savchenko urged the leaders of the "Normandy format" to contribute to carrying out exchange of prisoners according to the "all for all".

For more information on the situation at the front at the moment:https://vk.com/war_news?w=wall-23956241_1337066

http://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/4050100
It was excluded from the PACE delegation.

bhramos

Country flag
It was excluded from the PACE delegation.
sorry i don't know about it... i think she has chance to become next President of Ukraine!!!

Hope Savchenko visited the colony for prisoners of war in Makeyevka.

Hope Savchenko moved to the DNI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles