Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

A new from Graham Philips - an ukrainian shelling victims interviews series started:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In the Donetsk Region restored second bridge destroyed by the militants during the retreat.This is another indirect evidence that the enemy is no longer able to offensive.

Last edited:

gadeshi

In the Donetsk Region restored second bridge destroyed by the militants during the retreat.This is another indirect evidence that the enemy is no longer able to offensive.
It proves just one thing - Russia holds militants from offensive actions for political reasons.
The rest "expert oppinions" are idiotic musings.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It proves just one thing - Russia holds militants from offensive actions for political reasons.
The rest "expert oppinions" are idiotic musings.

Dreams dreams:)

gadeshi

Dreams dreams:)
Meanwhile DPR army holds constant planned combat trainings.
To be serious, militants can retake DPR and LPR territories from Ukraine, but it will be Russian plans breakage because Ukraine will throw those "infected" territories out and start to suppress the others triple intensive
Russians need republics as buffer and coverage to avoid open war with the West (Americans need Ukraine as a proxy war instrument also, but with the opposite goals).
And it is obvious that if Russia will take Ukraine now, it will must to feed, rebuild and denazify it, which will ruine its economy for sure (we all see how many resources and efforts Crimea takes).

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Kharkiv hospitals are full of woonded, fridges in KhAZ final assembly facility received new dead bodies from Debaltsevo, several funerals were held yesterday only.
The same is in Dnipro.
And this is so even when DPR/LPR have not done anything offensive :)
To be serious, militants can retake DPR and LPR territories from Ukraine, but it will be Russian plans breakage because Ukraine will throw those "infected" territories out and start to suppress the others triple intensive
Russians need republics as buffer and coverage to avoid open war with the West (Americans need Ukraine as a proxy war instrument also, but with the opposite goals).
And it is obvious that if Russia will take Ukraine now, it will must to feed, rebuild and denazify it, which will ruine its economy for sure (we all see how many resources and efforts Crimea takes).

You, out of fear, you never leave home. how do you know ?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Stop being afraid of the nationalists and take their children to the Central Christmas tree in Kharkov

gadeshi

You, out of fear, you never leave home. how do you know ?
I live usual life, but without public proclamations. I have no protection the same as Boiko, Murayev and Montian have, so I can express my point of view through the Internet.
I often am in Kharkov transition places like Malishev plant neibourghood, so can see and hear some things I read in the Internet later.

gadeshi

Right now medevac Mi-8TV has flown from Chuguyev to KhAZ airfield right over my head.
There are 2 options on the cargo - heavily woonded, if it will fly to Dnipro or dead bodies if it will land on KhAZ airfield.

pmaitra

Kharkiv hospitals are full of woonded, fridges in KhAZ final assembly facility received new dead bodies from Debaltsevo, several funerals were held yesterday only.
The same is in Dnipro.
And this is so even when DPR/LPR have not done anything offensive :)

I agree. Russia needs a buffer from the West. Ukraine needs to be de-Nazified as well.

I recommend the following, after the Russian Federation incorporates Ukraine within the Russian Federation:
  1. Create a buffer territory along the western border of Ukraine, call it Lvovsky Krai, and make Lvov its administrative centre.
  2. All the Nazis should be identified from the rest of Ukraine and relocated there. They can live there, draw Swastika tattoos, grow tomatoes, and sell them at the Polish border for a living.
  3. People in Lvovsky Krai would be able to elect their local government, but they would have no say in any election of the Russia Federation.
  4. People in Lvovsky Krai would be issued a special internal passport and they would need permission from Moscow to travel outside of Lvovsky Krai, whether to a country outside the Russian Federation or anywhere else within the Russian Federation.
  5. The rest of the Ukraine should be dismantled and every region of Ukraine given the status of either a Republic or Oblast within the Russian Federation, except Kiev, which should become a city of federal importance.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I agree. Russia needs a buffer from the West. Ukraine needs to be de-Nazified as well.

I recommend the following, after the Russian Federation incorporates Ukraine within the Russian Federation:
  1. Create a buffer territory along the western border of Ukraine, call it Lvovsky Krai, and make Lvov its administrative centre.
  2. All the Nazis should be identified from the rest of Ukraine and relocated there. They can live there, draw Swastika tattoos, grow tomatoes, and sell them at the Polish border for a living.
  3. People in Lvovsky Krai would be able to elect their local government, but they would have no say in any election of the Russia Federation.
  4. People in Lvovsky Krai would be issued a special internal passport and they would need permission from Moscow to travel outside of Lvovsky Krai, whether to a country outside the Russian Federation or anywhere else within the Russian Federation.
  5. The rest of the Ukraine should be dismantled and every region of Ukraine given the status of either a Republic or Oblast within the Russian Federation, except Kiev, which should become a city of federal importance.
:biggrin2::biggrin2:
I know you don't know the Russian language. This fragment from the film "heart of a Dog". gadeshi tell you.

pmaitra

:biggrin2::biggrin2:
I know you don't know the Russian language. This fragment from the film "heart of a Dog". gadeshi tell you.
But, you know the Russian language, correct? Good. Then see the video below and learn to spell. It is spellt мост, not міст. o_O

pmaitra

:crazy:

I bought five bars, but not before making sure that they were not manufactured by Roshen.

I asked one of the gentlemen whether these chocolates were made by Poroshenko. He denied, then laughed as said, "yeah, I know, he is the chocolate king." :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
To test out the new Ukrainian tram VinWay. This radical modernisation of the old Czech trams Т4SU , which in Ukraine is a huge amount .

Cutting Edge

Ukraine bans books promoting Russia
By AFP | 30 December 2016 | 4:00 pm

Ukraine’s President Petro Poroshenko / AFP PHOTO / JONATHAN NACKSTRAND

Ukraine Friday banned Russian books glorifying the Kremlin and its leaders or espousing what it views as “totalitarian views” in a move certain to further sour relations between the two foes.
The law adopted by President Petro Poroshenko “prohibits the promotion of aggressor states … or (books) that create a positive image of this aggressor state”, referring to Russia.

It also forbids literature that calls for state coups or promotes wars and racial hatred.

The legislation says a group of experts will decide which Russian books are acceptable or not.
Kiev accuses Russia of launching a 31-month war in its separatist east that has claimed nearly 10,000 lives in retaliation for Kiev’s February 2014 ouster of a Moscow-backed leader.

Russia denies this but Ukraine refuses to believe it and has since signed a landmark agreement with the European Union and hopes to one day join the NATO military bloc.

Poroshenko’s decision comes slightly more than a year after Ukraine’s tax and customs service banned 38 works by Russian media celebrities accused of holding anti-Ukrainian views.

Kiev accused the authors of “promoting fascism” and “humiliating and insulating a nation and its people”.

Friday’s measure appears to go further by covering all Russian literature deemed to be anti-Ukrainian in content.

There was no immediate response to the decision from Moscow.

Ukraine ranked 107th out of 180 countries on the Reports Without Borders censorship watchdog’s 2016 World Press Freedom index.

http://guardian.ng/news/ukraine-bans-books-promoting-russia/

gadeshi

To test out the new Ukrainian tram VinWay. This radical modernisation of the old Czech trams Т4SU , which in Ukraine is a huge amount .

What is its body made of?
Metal or composits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles