Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

@Razor, @gadeshi, sad news. Motorla aka Arsen Pavlov was killed. RIP.

Yes, I know :(
Killed by a terroristic act in multiflat house where he lived in Donetsk.
Somebody has planted a bomb into a lift cabin.
War is war but damn sad when such people die not in a war but in their homes.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

bhramos

Country flag
We wait. The Russian army is strong only against the poorly armed rebels. I agree that it is able to capture even part of Ukraine, but at what cost? In August-September 2014, it failed to capture Mariupol. In February 2015 took over the Donetsk airport and Debaltsevo, paying the price of a few thousand lives.
well Donetsk airport may be heavy losses from Russian Side, but i do not accept Debaltsevo, it has more Ukrainian loss of men & equipment ........

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Posted by journalists.

"Graveyard patrol" Prius "- the extent of the achievements of Ukrainian cops. The network has pictures of the cemetery patrol "Prius", smashed so-called new police. The exact location of the burial funds Ukrainian taxpayers is unknown. We only know that the last parking lot of brand-new "Toyota" is in Solomenskiy district of Kiev. Since the establishment of the "new" police accident involving a patrol in Ukraine have become almost daily news releases heroes. Cases of fatal accidents that have occurred through the fault of the cops. Well, the cars themselves, quite expensive "Toyota" has become something of a supply of mothers in the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs. "

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Posted by journalists.

"Graveyard patrol" Prius "- the extent of the achievements of Ukrainian cops. The network has pictures of the cemetery patrol "Prius", smashed so-called new police. The exact location of the burial funds Ukrainian taxpayers is unknown. We only know that the last parking lot of brand-new "Toyota" is in Solomenskiy district of Kiev. Since the establishment of the "new" police accident involving a patrol in Ukraine have become almost daily news releases heroes. Cases of fatal accidents that have occurred through the fault of the cops. Well, the cars themselves, quite expensive "Toyota" has become something of a supply of mothers in the Ukrainian Ministry of Internal Affairs. "

It somehow relates to the war?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Work of Ukr intelligence operatives; targeted killing.

pmaitra

Work of Ukr intelligence operatives; targeted killing.
Yes, sad news. I hope he is survived by an offspring. I feel sorry for his wife. :(

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes, sad news. I hope he is survived by an offspring. I feel sorry for his wife. :(
Yeah, he married during the war, just two years back I think.
I think they have a son from before marriage, not sure though.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Posted by journalists.

Do ukraine had that much money...?they are using pirus

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Do ukraine had that much money...?they are using pirus
This money is not yours and not mine. It's Japanese. Ukraine sold its norms of air pollution, Japan for 470 million dollars. Now obliged to spend the money on reducing pollution.

pmaitra

This money is not yours and not mine. It's Japanese. Ukraine sold its norms of air pollution, Japan for 470 million dollars. Now obliged to spend the money on reducing pollution.
Ukraine sold it's norm to the Japanese government. The Japanese government paid Ukraine to buy Japanese cars. So pollution is just an excuse for a highly convoluted way of siphoning money to Japanese auto manufacturer. Japanese government could have paid Ukraine to make people ride bicycles to work.

BTW, it is not just norms have been sold. Ukraine itself is sold. It's as trifling as selling chocolates. ;)

bhramos

Country flag
It somehow relates to the war?
its a Ukraine Civil War thread right?
any thing belonged to civilian unrest can be posted here?
Drunken cops daily doing Police car accidents and killing civilians in a drunken state and damaging public property and wasting taxpayers money...
if its against forum rules or thread can remove my post.. @
pmaitra

pmaitra

Drunken cops daily doing Police car accidents and killing civilians in a drunken state and damaging public property and wasting taxpayers money...
pmaitra
It's fine. It is related to the situation in Ukraine during the civil war. The war hasn't ended. It is only a pause.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukraine sold it's norm to the Japanese government. The Japanese government paid Ukraine to buy Japanese cars. So pollution is just an excuse for a highly convoluted way of siphoning money to Japanese auto manufacturer. Japanese government could have paid Ukraine to make people ride bicycles to work.

BTW, it is not just norms have been sold. Ukraine itself is sold. It's as trifling as selling chocolates. ;)
You're ashamed to comment when you do not know. Ukraine continued the norm back in 2009. With this money purchased trolley buses, trams, carried out insulation of houses. Police cars, only one of the episodes. After all, Ukraine does not produce hybrid cars, only on LPG. But they are dangerous in a crash.

pmaitra
In Mumbai, a little of road accident?

pmaitra

You're ashamed to comment when you do not know. Ukraine continued the norm back in 2009. With this money purchased trolley buses, trams, carried out insulation of houses. Police cars, only one of the episodes. After all, Ukraine does not produce hybrid cars, only on LPG. But they are dangerous in a crash.

In Mumbai, a little of road accident?
Looks like you are getting angry.

Toyota Prius is a road hogging car. Slow and annoying, gets on the left lane, and blocks traffic. Funny they gave them to the cops. What will they use it for? Chasing criminals on skateboards?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Looks like you are getting angry.

Toyota Prius is a road hogging car. Slow and annoying, gets on the left lane, and blocks traffic. Funny they gave them to the cops. What will they use it for? Chasing criminals on skateboards?
Cops don't like it. Following the police car Bud hybrid Mitsubishi.

Hybrid cars used to patrol only in the big cities. In other places use the ZAZ, Skoda, Hyundai, Renault.
ZAZ

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hyundai

Renault

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles