Chuck Yeager: Pak Pilots kicked Indian butt in 71!

praneet.bajpaie

Someone who might have a twitter account, please post the link provided by Sreekar to counter this baseless claim? The Pakis must be going bananas over there.

Please, anybody who might have a twitter account (I don't have one so I can't so it), rebut this dumb idiot now.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
So American Air force was helping PAF who otherwise claim to be 1 equals 10 Indians. How shameless these people are who take pride in such a miserable situation where they need someone else's hand to fight their own wars. I read some where that Americans even interrogated Indian POWs in Pakistan.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

boris

Country flag
It seems the old fart is still bitter about his plane being shot down by an Indian pilot. I have seen women hold grudges for a lesser period. Anyway the old fart forgets that we won the war while they were retreating out of Vietnam.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Seems a very good thread for history section ..

lion

Dear Pmaitra Sir,

i know the reason why paki's use there imagination to defeat India and say bluffs about defeat of India. Because they can't do it In real life.

pmaitra

Dear Pmaitra Sir,

i know the reason why paki's use there imagination to defeat India and say bluffs about defeat of India. Because they can't do it In real life.
PAF did have some successes, and it was not cakewalk for India. However, it is true that during the initial months of the war, the Pakistanis were full of bluster, confident of the US 7th Fleet invading India, with Pakistani media being very imaginative, but when the 7th Fleet backed off, the reality began to dawn.

Niazi's surrender sparked riots in Karachi. The people there were already hammered as Karachi was attacked by our Osa boats, which were towed part of their way due to their lack of range.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
All we know is that India not only kicked Paki Butt in 71 but held Pakis by their ball and Pakis ended up in "Oooohhh ahhhh pleeej pity us Pakis" in pain,anguish and helplessness against inferior and less equipped Indians. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chuck is just a frustrated Yankee who turned himself into a laughing stock.He must be loving how thousands of American soldiers are killed by the same Pakis whom he loved so much.

Whenever any Paki(or any Chuck type idiot) talks about "kicking butt" just 1 thing comes in mind... ie below pic.The Tiger Niazi turned out to be a submissive pussy bending over and surrendering before India.See how Indians are laughing ie. Kutil Muskan.

Pakis bend over in front of 2 things onleeee ie. Allah and India. :lol:

Khagesh

I don't know if its only me or if something is wrong with me. But every time I read the title of this thread I end up reading 'kicked' as 'licked'.
:playball:

rotormagic

To understand Chuck Yeager and his preposterous Super Ego, Tom Wolfe's "The Right Stuff" is a good read. I am sure lots of pundits here have read it but those who have not should.

The book also gives insights in to the problems and dangers of being Test Pilots, testing for the Century series of fighters in US and yes a peak in to the Space Race early days.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles