Christmas in an intolerant nation--Pakistan--under the shadow of guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

blank_quest

Country flag
Re: Christmas in an intolerant nation--Pakistan--under the shadow of g

What Indian land??? We were same people with different religion. We decided not to live with you, so we seperate and are happy that why. No Indian land was taken by Pakistan. It was our land, we just never wanted it to be part of Indian Inc :)
India never had Islam at the Indus Valley. It was the invaders who captured and raped and converted these people.Still you say it was your land :D .. You were given land in Bheek and out of Anguish due to Violence by Maniacs,,, what ever it was a rage a passion etc just don't try to justify your cuntry :)) ( @Singh Don't ignore these kind of Topics or it will stoop low )

Last edited by a moderator:

Tolaha

BTW those temples were abandon since 1947 and were residential apartments. There destruction is something I am not proud of. :) None of you Indian is sorry about the destruction of mosque. At least we are mature enough to accept our mistake and are sorry about it :) but then you Indians can not do anything wrong coz u are so advance that with your 15 years old electronic voting machines you guys can not be wrong :)
20 years on people are still debating about that issue. Even if you've missed them elsewhere, you can catch a few glimpses of it right here on DFI. Ram, is one of the most devoted figures for Hindus everywhere. In a deeply religious nation like India where majority of them are Hindus, that it is still an issue under discussion not just in forums, papers and TV debates but in the courts as well, is in itself a proof of the psychology of the Hindus. Can you imagine anything like this could happen to any religious site, forget the place of birth, associated with the Prophet Mohammad or Jesus Christ, in a nation where they are more than 80% of the population? While both these maybe liberal about other religions, the same cannot be said about their followers. :) For this reason, I have the deepest respect for Hindus. There are times when some groups will go crazy, but end of the day, they are folks you can do business with. I'm saying this as a non-Hindu!

LOL if u ask me frankly I am just pissed off by the Indians who post crap on the internet. The Indians I have met in the real life are quite mature and tolerant people. If that has offended you than I am sorry coz I consider you a tolerant person and have respect for you.
Let's see how long you hold on to that opinion about me! :taunt:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

20 years on people are still debating about that issue. Even if you've missed them elsewhere, you can catch a few glimpses of it right here on DFI. Ram, is one of the most devoted figures for Hindus everywhere. In a deeply religious nation like India where majority of them are Hindus, that it is still an issue under discussion not just in forums, papers and TV debates but in the courts as well, is in itself a proof of the psychology of the Hindus. Can you imagine anything like this could happen to any religious site, forget the place of birth, associated with the Prophet Mohammad or Jesus Christ, in a nation where they are more than 80% of the population? While both these maybe liberal about other religions, the same cannot be said about their followers. :) For this reason, I have the deepest respect for Hindus. There are times when some groups will go crazy, but end of the day, they are folks you can do business with. I'm saying this as a non-Hindu!

Let's see how long you hold on to that opinion about me! :taunt:
I would like to add Pakistan must be appreciated for preserving and maintaining Sikh holy places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles