Christine Fair's New Book and brilliant video interview about Pak Army

Ashutosh Lokhande

Re: Christine Fair's New Book and brilliant video interview about Pak

india was saying the whole thing since ages what she spoke in that video. :mad:

Kaalapani

Tihar Jail
Banned

Every one knows that but now Pakistan is becoming a liability so they are cozing up to India.As simple as that.

Adux

Country flag

WOW!!! Watch from 47.00

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag

That seems to be the case. She was 'in service' [ not exactly appointed by and for] with Pakistan till she turned against [ it seems] [why? anybody's guess] She earlier could have been clubbed with other western apologists, who are hired to be the face of Pak Army/ISI to bring 'western credibility' or creating the so called neutral sources.

I shall not name who are/ were in the position and who are recently on-board, but who track developments in Pakistan will know.

I think people learn.

I was very anti BJP in 2001, but today I am pro BJP, I was a pseudo secularist in 2001, today I am militant secularist! People learn and change.

Adux

Country flag

Look at the Christiane Fair's video I posted from heritage foundation, Vice Admiral Puri is attending and does ask a question.

thethinker

Country flag

Watch a Paki having a new axx-hole being ripped open by Chrsitine Fair from here. Deeply satisfying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sjnrETPDuls#t=4149
Why is it that Pakis who defend their homeland from criticism have accents that they believe are Western? And these fake Western accents sound very weird.

Is it to present a mask of pseudo sophistication or to be less embarassed in international arena or try hard to gain acceptance as a civilized non-terrorist sane human being?

Similar incident was when the other reporter was ripped a new one by Gen.Bikram Singh by directly asking Hundal to rectify "trust deficit" issues. He had a fake UK accent.:laugh:

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

I think people learn.

I was very anti BJP in 2001, but today I am pro BJP, I was a pseudo secularist in 2001, today I am militant secularist! People learn and change.

Ok, then let's give her the benefit of doubt.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles