Christine Fair calls Lord Ram "pig"

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Then get lost and keep your miserable life story to yourself.
It is not my story, but miserable story of Christine Fair and all the reptiles like you who are defending her.

Your chicanery has no buyer here go a hide in your shelter.

pmaitra

It is not my story, but miserable story of Christina fair and all the reptiles like you who are defending her.

Your chicanery has no buyer here go a hide in your shelter.
I clearly said I disapprove of her comment, so that becomes defending her?

Do you prescribe medication for curing lack of honesty? You might need it.

hit&run

Mod
I clearly said I disapprove of her comment, so that becomes defending her?

Do you prescribe medication for curing lack of honesty? You might need it.
My last post in this thread. Can not endure more collateral damage.

She abused my God and I will abuse her back. There are better ways to handle such abuse, sure, I leave it on others to use that remedy and try their luck with people like Ms Fair.

As far as your disapproval is concern, Yes I read it, but I am grown up and 'read' enough to see where the net weight of post was tilting. May be I am wrong and should have been more judicious to read your comments but the thread itself is very volatile and contemptuous.

Hope you understand certain reactions were predictable.

pmaitra

My last post in this thread. Can not endure more collateral damage.

She abused my God and I will abuse her back. There are better ways to handle such abuse, sure, I leave it on others to use that remedy and try their luck with people like Ms Fair.

As far as your disapproval is concern, Yes I read it, but I am grown up and 'read' enough to see where the net weight of post was tilting. May be I am wrong and should have been more judicious to read your comments but the thread itself is very volatile and contemptuous.

Hope you understand certain reactions were predictable.
Arre bhai, jo karna hai karo. Mujhe is keechad mein mat kheecho.

I have no intention of wading into this muck. If it suits your taste, do it.

End of story as far as I am concerned.

fooLIam

I don't agree with you, but I will try to prove what you said is alright :lol: :lol:
obviously it is not absolute truth but you get the gist of it. :sad:

we have been declared officialy complete slave by victoria in 1857 .:uk:

Last edited:

Bharat Ek Khoj

obviously it is not absolute truth but you get the gist of it. :sad:
Actually I was taunting the one who's backing that creepy twitter creature, here on DFI.
So first I declare i'm not agree with you, but I will also try to prove what you said is no wrong.

hit&run

Mod
cc @cyclops lo karlo baat. Madam Christine Fair-ji

Wants India to kill terrorists, and at the same time claims surgical strikes to be fictional war crimes.
LOL.

It would be stupid of Indians following her, not to use her as a useful idiot but an inspiration and learning South-Asia security paradigm from her.

I do not want to use more adjectives on her because she is not even worth that attention but it is high time Indians start using their time and energy to write better analyses on geopolitics and security issues backed by good PR.

Christine Fair is nothing but a reflection of our own inabilities and failures in an individual capacity and erstwhile compromised political dispensations who never invested time and sincerity to create predominating Indian lens and discourse from where we could not see our own security policies: let alone projecting the package we wanted the world to see.

She is there to help "Becharey" poor Indians and those 'Becharey' low virile Indians hate anyone who challenges their helper especially with white skin.

No doubt things are changing now and this has started hurting them and the reason them being bitter and dumbing down support. The no "Becharey" Indians are now intolerant RW Sanghi mob lynchers. LOL

I would urge good posters to start focusing on endeavours to write more in compiled and contextual on a choice of subject. The vacuum is too big to fill as far as the Indian think tank and analysis community is a concern. Rather letting a dodgy person like Christine Fair encroach that space it is time to be proactive to claim the space.

Haldiram

Country flag
LOL.

It would be stupid of Indians following her, not to use her as a useful idiot but an inspiration and learning South-Asia security paradigm from her.

I do not want to use more adjectives on her because she is not even worth that attention but it is high time Indians start using their time and energy to write better analyses on geopolitics and security issues backed by good PR.

Christine Fair is nothing but a reflection of our own inabilities and failures in an individual capacity and erstwhile compromised political dispensations who never invested time and sincerity to create predominating Indian lens and discourse from where we could not see our own security policies: let alone projecting the package we wanted the world to see.

She is there to help "Becharey" poor Indians and those 'Becharey' low virile Indians hate anyone who challenges their helper especially with white skin.

No doubt things are changing now and this has started hurting them and the reason them being bitter and dumbing down support. The no "Becharey" Indians are now intolerant RW Sanghi mob lynchers. LOL

I would urge good posters to start focusing on endeavours to write more in compiled and contextual on a choice of subject. The vacuum is too big to fill as far as the Indian think tank and analysis community is a concern. Rather letting a dodgy person like Christine Fair encroach that space it is time to be proactive to claim the space.
:troll:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
One good thing about Christine not-so-Fair is her antipathy and hatred towards Pak and its generals....which is a good thing for us. :)

Haldiram

Country flag
One good thing about Christine not-so-Fair is her antipathy and hatred towards Pak and its generals....which is a good thing for us. :)
It doesn't translate into US policy measures. It's just basic courtesy, when they come to India, they talk shit about Pakistan, when they go to Pakistan, they talk shit about India. Like that monkey from Panchatantra who was told to settle a dispute between 2 quarreling cats over the distribution of butter. The monkey brings a weight pan and puts 2 unequal lumps of butter in each side. First he eats a little from the larger ball to "even out" the difference, then says "ohh..now the other side appears to be more heavy", then eats a little butter from the other side, "now this side is heavy, let me skim the extra butter". Finally the monkey eats everything and the cats don't get shit.

The Chinese have a saying "important discussions must happen behind closed doors", meaning, when an outsider comes in, make them wait in the waiting room, serve them tea, meet and greet and send them off. Don't take an outsider inside the kitchen or bedroom. We are opening up our debate to be polluted by a vested interest participant who wants India to give up nukes, give up Siachen, give up Balochistan and it basically stops an indigenous consensus from emerging if a foreigner is poking their nose with their own biases. We ought to decide what our interests are, identify who is acting for and against them, and keep the rest out.

To the credit of Pakistan, they identified this cancerous tumor and threw her out. Only after then has she started barking against them. She was perfectly fine when the Pakistan army was acquiring nukes, or fomenting trouble in Kashmir in the 90's. We don't have that kind of clarity of thought. We invite everyone to muddle our process, that is how Robin Rafale was able to plant the Hurriyat in Kashmir. All of this knowledge she espouses, did she not know that 10 years ago? did she not know that American weapons are being used to kill Indian soldiers? suddenly she became wise now after US decided to do an "Asia Pivot"?

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
What’s with the current interest in Cfair now?

Haldiram

Country flag
What’s with the current interest in Cfair now?
It's the other way round. She's going around on a PR blitz from one Indian think tank to another. The cancer is showing up on everyone's Youtube timeline. Even managed to land a seat in RSTV. That was the last bastion of sanity remaining. Tomorrow we may even see her on DD.

Asia Pivot in full swing after the recent US-China tensions. It's to the discredit of Indians that they go there and hear her blabber and come back and don't ask her a single difficult question about the global mess her country creates.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
She is a tool of the American establishment. Her love for India and hate for Pakistan (as seen by simpletons) is nothing but her brief that she is professionally implementing. She will changes tunes when asked. Look at the kind of dice and privileges and the audience she gets. These things don't happen spontaneously.

Making friends, speak against America in a calculated manner generally against a political party to obfuscate bias, frankness, learning lingo, self-ridicule, victim card, aggression, flag bearing popular techy trends like feminism and other cliches all are the instruments of the brand making to influence the target audience.

Can one imagine these American bastards who hated communism have been planting communist agents in Indian universities using these same instruments? Karma is a bitch BTW. Like Pakistan who bread terrorist fell prey to the same snakes, Americans who created neo-Marxist think tanks to destabilize nations. Now their own universities are plagued by the same ideology as it slowly proliferated within.

Haldiram

Country flag
Making friends, speak against America in a calculated manner generally against a political party to obfuscate bias, frankness, learning lingo, self-ridicule, victim card, aggression
"Ohh our idiots in the Pentagon can't see that they were being fooled by Pakistan.." << her usual subterfuge.

Yeah sure, your fools thought there were WMD in Iraq, but they didn't find any. They thought Osama was in Afghanistan; Finally found in Pakistan. The fools "thought" Musharraf was using USAID to build schools, but he stumbled into Kargil. Obviously, the CIA had no inkling of all of these incidents, ya know..they're just naive kids. Everything that goes wrong is just an unfortunate co-incidence. They can never do any wrong.

How stupid do they think the world is?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles