Christine Fair calls Lord Ram "pig"

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This is what Google gave me:
View attachment 8909

There are quite a few differences between a dog and a wolf, and and many many more similarities. A wolf, for example, has a proportionally larger head in comparison with a dog. A young wolf has the same intelligence as that of an adult dog.

In any event, coming back to the point of whether Varaha means a pig or a boar, the differences are limited to whether a person chooses to use pig or boar. If we have to be accurate, then the only way to move forward is to use scientific names, which I think goes beyond the scope.

Why is the word pig derogatory? Now, I don't know what her intentions were behind that post, and she was incorrect to say Rama was a pig, and would have been correct to say the Vishnu was incarnated as a pig, I still don't see why one has to see anything derogatory in the word pig.

The word pig is no more derogatory than the word fish or turtle (or tortoise, if one prefers that), all of which were incarnations of Vishnu.
You are conveniently ignoring what I mean to say. So I'll let it be and finish with my statement below.

Going by those standards, even the word "Bitch" isn't derogatory and my tweet in post # 99 is perfect.

pmaitra

You are conveniently ignoring what I mean to say. So I'll let it be and finish with my statement below.

Going by those standards, even the word "Bitch" isn't derogatory and my tweet in post # 99 is perfect.
A human being is not a dog, and a dog is not a human being.

The difference between use and abuse is whether the reference is to a female dog or a female human.

Edit: Corrected order.

Last edited:

Bharat Ek Khoj

Vishnu Ji should keep coming back with new avatars. Sometimes avatar of dog, sometimes of lion, so I can say I have a lion as a pet :lol: because dog = lion.

pmaitra

Both are animals. End of story.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Of course they are animals, and I do not disagree with that.

The Animal Kingdom includes the human and the dog, does not mean a human is the same thing as a dog.

Vishnu was incarnated as a fish, pig, human, etc., does not mean fish, pig, and human are the same thing. :)

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Of course they are animals, and I do not disagree with that.

The Animal Kingdom includes the human and the dog, does not mean a human is the same thing as a dog.

Vishnu was incarnated as a fish, pig, human, etc., does not mean fish, pig, and human are the same thing. :)
Well then boar and pig is not the same. Its like saying hammer head sharks, cat sharks, sand sharks, angel sharks are all same as they are all sharks.

pmaitra

Many of you guys seem to be upset with @Christine Fair, and she is probably enjoying seeing so many people seething in anger. While many of you might not be willing to forgive her, Vishnu certainly will.

Brahma’s son was Bhrigu. Once Bhrigu wanted to know who among the trinity was the greatest: his father, Vishnu or Shiva. He decided that he would be the examiner because he did not want others to make the decision on his behalf.

Bhrigu began his examination with his father. While Brahma was reading the scriptures, Bhrigu came before him in a very haughty way, without bowing. Brahma said, “What! You are coming into my room without showing me any respect? I never thought that you would be so insolent and undivine!” He scolded his son mercilessly.

Silently Bhrigu went away, saying to himself, “This proves that my father cannot be the greatest of the three.”

Next Bhrigu went to see Shiva. When Shiva saw Bhrigu coming towards him, he did not know how to greet him. Why? Because Shiva was very unclean, even filthy. In spite of this, Shiva grabbed Bhrigu and embraced him. “You are so dirty and filthy! Why do you have to make me dirty also?” protested Bhrigu.

Shiva became furious. “You have to call me dirty and filthy? This is what I get for embracing you! I came to you with such affection! I love you. You are Brahma’s son. Now you have to say all kinds of things against me?” Shiva was so furious that he wanted to kill Bhrigu.

Bhrigu hastily left Shiva’s presence. On the way, he concluded, “Like my father, Shiva is also not good. Both of them have not conquered their anger. Since they have not conquered their anger, what kind of spiritual greatness do they have?”

Vishnu was the last member of the trinity to be examined by Bhrigu. When Bhrigu arrived at Vishnu’s abode, Vishnu was fast asleep. Bhrigu thought to himself, “Since both my father and Shiva showed their anger, let me see if I can also make Vishnu angry. I am sure it will be quite easy.”

While Vishnu was still asleep, Bhrigu started mildly kicking him. Vishnu did not wake up. Then Bhrigu kicked Vishnu extremely hard right on his chest. Vishnu woke up and immediately grabbed Bhrigu’s feet. “Are you hurt, are you hurt, my child? Please tell me. You kicked me so hard! I am deeply concerned that you have hurt yourself. Please tell me what I can do for you.”

Bhrigu replied, “My Lord, among the trinity— Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva –you are by far the greatest.”

This was Bhrigu’s realisation. His father scolded him because he showed no respect to his father; Shiva became enraged because Bhrigu insulted him; but Vishnu, in spite of being kicked ruthlessly, forgave Bhrigu and showed him such compassion and concern.

It is said that the mark of Bhrigu’s foot is still visible on Vishnu’s chest. Because of this incident, Bhrigu became known as Pada Bhrigu. ‘Pad’ means ‘foot,’ so Pada Bhrigu means ‘the sage who used his feet to examine the gods.’

From The Earth-Illumination-Trumpets of Divinity's Home (Stories from the Indian Scriptures: the Puranas)

by Sri Chinmoy

Source: http://www.srichinmoy.org/resources/library/stories/puranas/bhrighu

Anyway folks, lage raho. I have to go now.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Forgive ? Nobody gives a damn. After a few days someone else will come up with new abuse. After all hindus have thousands of God :D

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Many of you guys seem to be upset with @Christine Fair, and she is probably enjoying seeing so many people seething in anger. While many of you might not be willing to forgive her, Vishnu certainly will.

Brahma’s son was Bhrigu. Once Bhrigu wanted to know who among the trinity was the greatest: his father, Vishnu or Shiva. He decided that he would be the examiner because he did not want others to make the decision on his behalf.

Bhrigu began his examination with his father. While Brahma was reading the scriptures, Bhrigu came before him in a very haughty way, without bowing. Brahma said, “What! You are coming into my room without showing me any respect? I never thought that you would be so insolent and undivine!” He scolded his son mercilessly.

Silently Bhrigu went away, saying to himself, “This proves that my father cannot be the greatest of the three.”

Next Bhrigu went to see Shiva. When Shiva saw Bhrigu coming towards him, he did not know how to greet him. Why? Because Shiva was very unclean, even filthy. In spite of this, Shiva grabbed Bhrigu and embraced him. “You are so dirty and filthy! Why do you have to make me dirty also?” protested Bhrigu.

Shiva became furious. “You have to call me dirty and filthy? This is what I get for embracing you! I came to you with such affection! I love you. You are Brahma’s son. Now you have to say all kinds of things against me?” Shiva was so furious that he wanted to kill Bhrigu.

Bhrigu hastily left Shiva’s presence. On the way, he concluded, “Like my father, Shiva is also not good. Both of them have not conquered their anger. Since they have not conquered their anger, what kind of spiritual greatness do they have?”

Vishnu was the last member of the trinity to be examined by Bhrigu. When Bhrigu arrived at Vishnu’s abode, Vishnu was fast asleep. Bhrigu thought to himself, “Since both my father and Shiva showed their anger, let me see if I can also make Vishnu angry. I am sure it will be quite easy.”

While Vishnu was still asleep, Bhrigu started mildly kicking him. Vishnu did not wake up. Then Bhrigu kicked Vishnu extremely hard right on his chest. Vishnu woke up and immediately grabbed Bhrigu’s feet. “Are you hurt, are you hurt, my child? Please tell me. You kicked me so hard! I am deeply concerned that you have hurt yourself. Please tell me what I can do for you.”

Bhrigu replied, “My Lord, among the trinity— Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva –you are by far the greatest.”

This was Bhrigu’s realisation. His father scolded him because he showed no respect to his father; Shiva became enraged because Bhrigu insulted him; but Vishnu, in spite of being kicked ruthlessly, forgave Bhrigu and showed him such compassion and concern.

It is said that the mark of Bhrigu’s foot is still visible on Vishnu’s chest. Because of this incident, Bhrigu became known as Pada Bhrigu. ‘Pad’ means ‘foot,’ so Pada Bhrigu means ‘the sage who used his feet to examine the gods.’

From The Earth-Illumination-Trumpets of Divinity's Home (Stories from the Indian Scriptures: the Puranas)

by Sri Chinmoy

Source: http://www.srichinmoy.org/resources/library/stories/puranas/bhrighu

Anyway folks, lage raho. I have to go now.
Well, that's why Vishnu is God and we are not. Of course forgiving her or not doesn't even matter as just because she says something doesn't make it true.

Finally, I would like to put it this way and hope you understand where I'm coming from. There are 3 ways to look it;

1. Christine Fairs way: She justifies and compares vishnu to ram and varaha to pig and interlinks them to say that Ram is pig.

2. @pmaitra 's way: Since Varaha and Pig are the similar and descend from the same species, technically they are the same and pig is not a derogatory word.

3. My way and many others' way as well: Pig is a derogatory word. e.g. Bitch simply means a female dog. But when did you last use that word to signify that? What do you think it means when people say "You're/She's a Bitch"? Do they mean to imply that "You're/She's" just a female dog or do they mean to imply something more and something derogatory?

Also, technically "animal" is also not a derogatory word. We are animals after all. But then why do some people call "criminals/serial killers/terrorists" as animals? Whenever something horrific happens like a brutal rape or murder or torture, people mention the culprit and say "He's an animal". What do you think that means? Animal technically is not derogatory, but its use in a certain context makes it derogatory.

One more e.g. is "douche bag". Is it derogatory? Going by your perspective, I can make even that as a non derogatory word. As douche means shit and shit is a naturally occurring organic substance which is very essential for survival. Hence, a "douche bag" or a "shit bag" is not a derogatory word as it just signifies a bag full of a naturally occurring substance. But the fact remains that it is.

I can continue with these examples like "ass", "dick", "retarded" etc. but to what end?

Hope you understand where I'm getting at. The words themselves technically are not derogatory but the context in which they are used makes them derogatory. That's why this tweet is offensive and no, I cannot forgive her.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
@Christine Fair is a member of DFI, and I believe is known to @Yusuf in some capacity?
So what ? Being known to Yusuf gives her privilege to abuse Lord Raam?

And your point ?

She is outspoken, and is entitled to her views. I have not seen any reason to believe she is taking any side, whether that of Pakistan or India. One may not agree with her, but I don't think tossing accusations is fair.
Is this thread about her resume and certificates issued by you or a particular rant ?

I do not approve of her calling Ram a “pig,” however, I would have agreed with her, had she said that one incarnation of Lord Vishnu was a pig.
Only a slimy snake can give it a fucked up twist when we all know her intent was to abuse only. She wasn't preaching about Dasavatara.

Those triple brackets around her name in Twitter is most likely a protest against a Google Chrome Extension. Details here: Google Removes a Chrome Extension That Identified and Tracked Jews
???

This thread is bringing attention to DFI, whether negative or positive, I don't know.
Like she gives two hoots about DFI and what people posts here. She call this forum fake, which doesn't look like she made an opinion in last 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Who started it?
she set a trap & hypernationalist fall for it, they could have argued with her on facts some did other with sick reply mentioned above ,my post was directed towards the sick one who unfortunately are in majority in twitter

Kshatriya87

Country flag
she set a trap & hypernationalist fall for it, they could have argued with her on facts some did other with sick reply mentioned above ,my post was directed towards the sick one who unfortunately are in majority in twitter
Are you sure it was a trap or just a mental provocation? Also, how do you just ignore the tweet and then go on to judge the retaliatory tweets?

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Are you sure it was a trap or just a mental provocation? Also, how do you just ignore the tweet and then go on to judge the retaliatory tweets?

'they' are high souls who time-to-time descend on twitter to test the teetar by taking their tough tests like this one. clearly a lot failed here.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Great reply.

Though I would like Bitches(doggies) to have more respect, animals deserve MORE respect than this mentally challenged CF.She is wasting precious human life to simply insult Religion of others.

Waiting when she tweets -> "Christine Fair takes Mohammad anytime as he was a proven Pedophile and married a 6 year old Aisha". :pound:

More people know the merrier. Do you have any objection to that?
View attachment 8911
Btw the bitch's bitch died yesterday...condolences but what is that saying, "karma is a bitch"
Ohhh... may be in her next life there would be a role reversal and could not tweet anything other than woof woof. :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles