Christine Fair calls Lord Ram "pig"

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Most indians including NRI on twitter are sick & frustrated,The sick reply christine get surely represent the average mentality of a educated urban elite if not whole of india

Bharat Ek Khoj

Most indians including NRI on twitter are sick & frustrated,The sick reply christine get surely represent the average mentality of a educated urban elite if not whole of india
I didn't know christine unfair is an NRI :lol: :lol:

cannonfodder

Country flag
Some info: Vishnu avatar was tusked boar(not pig). "Varaha" . Pig was probably written to induce some reaction.

Secondly I think the members can login and explain themselves. She won't becoz she herself thinks its "fake defence forum".

I still fail to understand in which parallel universe is lusting for someone elses wife and kidnapping better than practicing monogamy( or celibacy out of regret )... :confused1:. Fake intellectuals are entitled to their own views :biggrin2:.

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@ Chistine Fair - If you are reading this, check my comments below;

1. Why would you voluntarily insult some god when you are not even involved in the debate and is basically non of your concern? I can understand if Lord Ram is somehow involved in some sort of extremism and is directly or indirectly responsible for any hardships you may have incurred. But this is not the case and you have deliberately incited people's feelings here which in turn says a lot about your mentality.

2. Mohammad gave women rights? As if insulting Hindus wasn't enough, you went ahead and made that comment. Now I find this hard to believe as I presume you already have read Quran or certain verses of it and you know how Islam suppresses women not only following Quran but also women from other religions. This makes your comment completely senseless.

Now I wonder what made you tweet such unnecessary statements. I personally think that you either just wanted to hurt Hindu sentiments or are just down right crazy who couldn't think of anything worthwhile to do.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
It seems like you are feeling sorry for her. Are you?
notice how she calls a twitter user as 'pig'. that user too must've had some avatar may be in a parallel universe as a 'pig' you know. ofc pun was intended, for infact she's brimming with reverence for Vishnu & His avatars.
btw this indeed is a 'fake' defence forum, for devious fairies like unfair also get defended here. ab pata karo apne beech who is that 'blackmask' isil-aspirant lurking here.

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
note how she calls a twitter user as 'pig'. that user too must've had some avatar may be in a parallel universe as a 'pig' you know. ofc pun was intended, for infact she's brimming with reverence for Vishnu & His avatars.
btw this indeed is a 'fake' defence forum, for fairies like unfair also get defended here.
The reason her "oh it was just a pun referring to Varaha" excuse falls flat is because her original tweet went on to say "...I'm with Ravan."

Ram didn't banish Sita after Agnipariksha, the people of Ayodhya did. The people stopped seeing her as "pure," and an Agnipariksha couldn't convince them, so being Ram, he listened to his people. Ramarajya (the rule of Ram) is believed to have been similar to today's European constitutional-monarchies. Common folk had a say, no matter how irrational they were.

You'd think someone who went to war for his wife won't banish her after bringing her back.

This is textbook bigotry and pseudo-intellectualism on CC Fair's part.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
The reason her "oh it was just a pun referring to Varaha" excuse falls flat is because her original tweet went on to say "...I'm with Ravan."
Yup. That's a BS excuse. Anyways her & @pmaitra 's argument that Varaha is the same as Pig is not valid. Its like saying "oh, domestic cats and tigers are the same."

pmaitra

Yup. That's a BS excuse. Anyways her & @pmaitra 's argument that Varaha is the same as Pig is not valid. Its like saying "oh, domestic cats and tigers are the same."
I think you are trying to find a flaw in my argument when nothing substantial exists.

The wild boar (Sus scrofa), also known as the wild swine[3] or Eurasian wild pig[4]
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_boar

The terms boar, pig, and swine are used interchangeably.

A German Shepherd looks much closer to a wolf than it looks to a Dachshund, but the German Shepherd and the Dachshund are dogs, not wolves.

And no, whatever I said, is not the same as saying a domesticated cat is the same thing as a tiger, because of the substantial size difference.

While I touched upon the subject of dog, just like Vishnu was incarnated as a pig (whether one agrees or not), Dharma was incarnated as a dog.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I think you are trying to find a flaw in my argument when nothing substantial exists.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_boar

The terms boar, pig, and swine are used interchangeably.

A German Shepherd looks much closer to a wolf than it looks to a Dachshund, but the German Shepherd and the Dachshund are dogs, not wolves.

And no, whatever I said, is not the same as saying a domesticated cat is the same thing as a tiger, because of the substantial size difference.

While I touched upon the subject of dog, just like Vishnu was incarnated as a pig (whether one agrees or not), Dharma was incarnated as a dog.
Let me ask you something.

What is the difference between a dog and a wolf? Isn't there any size difference between a boar and a pig?

Now, when do you use the words boar, pig and swine respectively? Would you use the word boar when your intent is to abuse a person with the word "pig". Speaking in terms of verbal communication, don't you know what these words signify? If you do, why would deliberately use the word which is clearly more derogatory and when you obviously have a better and more precise word to use?

Yumdoot

Will that woman call her mother a Hoe?

A hoe too is a woman. So is her mother.

pmaitra

Let me ask you something.

What is the difference between a dog and a wolf? Isn't there any size difference between a boar and a pig?

Now, when do you use the words boar, pig and swine respectively? Would you use the word boar when your intent is to abuse a person with the word "pig". Speaking in terms of verbal communication, don't you know what these words signify? If you do, why would deliberately use the word which is clearly more derogatory and when you obviously have a better and more precise word to use?
This is what Google gave me:
upload_2016-6-8_3-26-34.png

There are quite a few differences between a dog and a wolf, and and many many more similarities. A wolf, for example, has a proportionally larger head in comparison with a dog. A young wolf has the same intelligence as that of an adult dog.

In any event, coming back to the point of whether Varaha means a pig or a boar, the differences are limited to whether a person chooses to use pig or boar. If we have to be accurate, then the only way to move forward is to use scientific names, which I think goes beyond the scope.

Why is the word pig derogatory? Now, I don't know what her intentions were behind that post, and she was incorrect to say Rama was a pig, and would have been correct to say the Vishnu was incarnated as a pig, I still don't see why one has to see anything derogatory in the word pig.

The word pig is no more derogatory than the word fish or turtle (or tortoise, if one prefers that), all of which were incarnations of Vishnu.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles