Christine Fair calls Lord Ram "pig"

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is the exact reason for many, as I was an atheist for more than 10 years. :D
I debated on Hindu/Sanatan dharma for more than 1 year straight and became Hindu again. I got some intelligent guys on the debate. Finally read Geeta that made my faith stronger than ever. If anyone has not read it, I bet this is the best thing you ever read. Just DONT/NEVER read any english translation, rather get two or more books translated in your own language.
Dharmic Religions explains the "Life" much much better and leaves hardly anything unanswered.On the other hand other religions don't have enough explanations for questions.I have had enough discussions with people of other religions specially foreigners.There is a reason more people in foreign are becoming Atheist.

Not sure. Half the atheist are dawkins kind unrooted in any tradition and just using it as virtue signalling.
Mostly 3 types I can gather:-

1. Some lost/frustrated souls who can't understand the essence of their Religion and start hating Religion.
2. Their Religion can't answer their questions
3. Some don't have any interest in Religion at all.

She fucked half the Pak Army brass to become an expert on Pak Army functioning (something that the Indian establishment already knew but never wrote books about).

When counting her cash on that Pak Army book "Fighting to the end," she made a trip to India, and tried to meet several Army functionaries (she was even here in Secunderabad last year). She thought she could pander to Indian insecurities about Pak and make even more money. It backfired. Nobody gave two shits. The Indian government didn't use her as a PR tool either. The Indian position doesn't need "gora vindication" the way Pakistanis use "gora vindication" of the UN resolution on Kashmir to make their feeble arguments.

Hence she went total apeshit.
There is a reason behind her idiotic comment, she didn't say "Mohammad was a Pedophile" since she knows she would end up getting butchered/beaheaded on road.But here it's a God of "Hindus" and they won't do a shit since they are so tolerant and won't do much other than some online protest etc.

btw she made a trip to India and posted some video about a Autorickshaw and posted it to get some audience.She was perhaps frustrated she didn't get much attention as she is a attention whore like that Arunadhiti Roy.

Read it before but I asked about her roots, her parents from India or Pakistan? Just being born and taking Christian name can't really hide the identity.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Good news ... C Fair is reading this thread.

:pound::pound::pound:

@tarunraju @hit&run your posts..:rofl:

(Married) Ravana who kidnapped Sita for sex is better than Ram.. Great logic by so called Atheist.
What made you think she wouldn't read? Google alert is the key. I made sure her name was there in the thread before posting my response. Or I would have printed it.

Now she has tweeted the thread, her dumb readers will know her real aukaat and how she has been paddeling American propaganda in her books full of half truths. Her abuses against lord Ram will add against this oragy she has been having with her sub continent followers especially Indians.

Hold on to an umbrella Ms Fair plenty more spit coming your way. We are not your Pakistani chew toys or dildos for that matter who will get flaccid every time rub on.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
If twitter goes down for a day, she might again get mental breakdown :lol:
She suffers from identity crisis like her Pakistani victims.

A person who can allegedly write books on complex issues will rant such one liner nonsense does not make any sense.

Once anlayst is always analyst, even he or she has to spout something that is not her expertise. In this case Lord Ram.

She is a fake analyst. Tell us Ms Fair who writes the script for you, when you are not tweeting.

pmaitra

@Christine Fair is a member of DFI, and I believe is known to @Yusuf in some capacity?

She has posted in this thread: What was Christine Fair doing in Hyderabad?

She is outspoken, and is entitled to her views. I have not seen any reason to believe she is taking any side, whether that of Pakistan or India. One may not agree with her, but I don't think tossing accusations is fair.

I do not approve of her calling Ram a “pig,” however, I would have agreed with her, had she said that one incarnation of Lord Vishnu was a pig.

Those triple brackets around her name in Twitter is most likely a protest against a Google Chrome Extension. Details here: Google Removes a Chrome Extension That Identified and Tracked Jews

Bharat Ek Khoj

@Christine Fair is a member of DFI, and I believe is known to @Yusuf in some capacity?

She has posted in this thread: What was Christine Fair doing in Hyderabad?

She is outspoken, and is entitled to her views. I have not seen any reason to believe she is taking any side, whether that of Pakistan or India. One may not agree with her, but I don't think tossing accusations is fair.

I do not approve of her calling Ram a “pig,” however, I would have agreed with her, had she said that one incarnation of Lord Vishnu was a pig.

Those triple brackets around her name in Twitter is most likely a protest against a Google Chrome Extension. Details here: Google Removes a Chrome Extension That Identified and Tracked Jews
What views ? Go check her twitter replies, she's mentally disturbed case.

Last edited:

pmaitra

What views ? Go check her twitter replies, she's mentally disturbed case.
I have checked her Twitter account before posting.

IMHO she is mentally in a better state than some of the abusive trolls she is responding to.

P.S.: Pardon me for posting these. This is one reason why I never comment on Twitter.
upload_2016-6-7_23-42-29.png

upload_2016-6-7_23-44-22.png

I just read this, so looks like she was making a pun, and that got a lot of people on fire:
upload_2016-6-7_23-45-55.png

pmaitra

Yeah, she is teaching how to properly write abuse in hindi. Such replies show her mental status :lol:
She did not abuse. The guy she responded to abused. She only corrected his spelling.

I like how you are circumventing the person who abused, and focusing on the one who corrected the mis-spelling.

Anyway, you are entitled to your views about her mental status. I don't follow her, so I cannot comment on her with authority.

This thread is bringing attention to DFI, whether negative or positive, I don't know.

Bharat Ek Khoj

She did not abuse. The guy she responded to abused. She only corrected his spelling.

I like how you are circumventing the person who abused, and focusing on the one who corrected the mis-spelling.

Anyway, you are entitled to your views about her mental status. I don't follow her, so I cannot comment on her with authority.

This thread is bringing attention to DFI, whether negative or positive, I don't know.
May be my english is not good, but I said the same thing that she is correcting someone's abuse. Out of 1.3 B ppl in india, few random abusive trolls doesn't represent anything, that she is trying to correct. lol
Never seen someone trying so hard to be popular based on troll replies after starting an abuse.

pmaitra

May be my english is not good, but I said the same thing that she is correcting someone's abuse. Out of 1.3 B ppl in india, few random abusive trolls doesn't represent anything, that she is trying to correct. lol
Never seen someone trying so hard to be popular based on troll replies after starting an abuse.
I agree. Those abusive people are not representative of India. There are quite a few others who are keeping it decent.

The general issue that I have with Twitter and other online comment boards is that it is very easy to abuse, and counter abuse. This takes up too much time that could be used in other constructive discussion. Another problem is that, one can easily lose his cool and write stuff, which can only come back to haunt the person later, including affecting his or her career.

fooLIam

The victim play card has already started. I missed the party :devil:

this is how it usually goes with "intellectuals"

1-make the place among dhindus who are lethargic themself and always find others to tell their story.
2-wait for sometime after you got enough popularity and money(by fooling gulliable dhindus off course)
3-throw the bait,preferably insulting Hindu gods,customs etc
4-wait for the emotional reactions
5-after that play the victim card like 'misogyny''freedom of expression' etc etc ,contacting presstitutes will help greatly.
6-finally bath in the sympathy wave of "civilized" populace

this is my friends a sure shot method to get fame(read attention):bounce:

BTW Ravana himself was " intellectual" so much as he kidnapped others wives :pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles