Christine Fair calls Lord Ram "pig"

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
How can Trump be a racist if Islam and Hispanics are not races? Islam is a religion and hispanics are basically white people some of whom have amerindian blood.

Last edited:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
The muslims themselves are superfluous (specifically the paki and northwest african variety) so I don't see how the media could be mad about that but hispanics are more tolerable and more useful to a certain extent.

Last edited:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Looks like the Sufi silsila from Canada approves!

In between

I neither support Tarekfatah nor Christine Fair

between this lady in last 8-10 yeras was pro-pakistan in relation to india-pak and her talks/quotes where regular posted in defdotpk if any body had visited that webiste in past would know

It was really surprise to me when she did u-turn

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Can anyone tell where is her roots/background etc here?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Can anyone tell where is her roots/background etc here?
She fucked half the Pak Army brass to become an expert on Pak Army functioning (something that the Indian establishment already knew but never wrote books about).

When counting her cash on that Pak Army book "Fighting to the end," she made a trip to India, and tried to meet several Army functionaries (she was even here in Secunderabad last year). She thought she could pander to Indian insecurities about Pak and make even more money. It backfired. Nobody gave two shits. The Indian government didn't use her as a PR tool either. The Indian position doesn't need "gora vindication" the way Pakistanis use "gora vindication" of the UN resolution on Kashmir to make their feeble arguments.

Hence she went total apeshit.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Some are just frustrated by their own religion and became Atheist.
This is the exact reason for many, as I was an atheist for more than 10 years. :D
I debated on Hindu/Sanatan dharma for more than 1 year straight and became Hindu again. I got some intelligent guys on the debate. Finally read Geeta that made my faith stronger than ever. If anyone has not read it, I bet this is the best thing you ever read. Just DONT/NEVER read any english translation, rather get two or more books translated in your own language.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Brood Father

Country flag
If you are Hindu and support a racist like Trump, you should be put down. What a bunch of idiots.

Report her on what grounds? Hurting Ram's feelings?
Lol dumbass ...Hindus and indians are irrelevant in trump's anointment
A better question should be what do you call Christians and Americans who are supporting trump ...idiots or racist ..take a pick
Do me a favour first put down those of your Christian Brothers who are helping trump's presidency then please share your intellect ..

garg_bharat

Country flag
Why is this an issue for
Plenty of humans abuse God everyday. God is not humiliated; nor humans gain power by such acts.
Vedas say that humans are free to act, but consequences are 100% certain awarded by God.

Islam is a religion of ignorant camel herders. Women have supreme respect in Vedic religion.

Ram leaving Sita is not authentic. This story is not found in original Ramayan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles