Christians, RSS, Ahmadiya converting Muslims: Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by KS, May 21, 2012.

1. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

Christians, RSS converting Muslims’ Boycott Ahmadiyas for conversions: Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind - The Times of India

Title changed to accomodate it fully.

3. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

RSS has become the whipping boy for all kinds of groups.

4. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

There are around 72 sects(castes) in muslims.Every sect claims that it's the only True islamic sect.Shia-sunni war is wellknown example of such claim.Ahmadiyas is the most suffered sect in all the sects.Most of the arocities are done in Pak but now JuH is also raising its head against them.Well, I hope such news should be shown without any bias so world can understand who's the intolerant here.
Whenever somebody is converted to islam, muslims cheer up and shout allahuakabar,but when any muslim converts to another religion, it's a conspiracy...:lol:
And what's wrong if muslims join RSS ??

Last edited: May 21, 2012
    Zoravar likes this.
  5. warriorextreme

warriorextreme Senior Member Senior Member

so it is wrong when hindus do it but it was ok when they did it for so many centuries??
    hypocrites..

Dark Sorrow likes this.
  6. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Ahmadiyas converting Muslims? Now that is an oxymoron. Ahmadiyas are Muslims already!

Why are these buggers taking the Pakistani line of branding anyone who does not belong to one school of thought as non-Muslim? Everyone likes to be a self styled expert.

7. warriorextreme

Mumslims all over the world(not only in pakistan) consider ahmadiyas as non-muslims...

8. pmaitra

Only if by 'Muslims' you exclude those who are Ahmadiyas. Let's say I am an Ahmadiya, and I believe Wahabbis are non-Muslims. Then the statement "Muslims all over the world consider Wahabbis as non-Muslims," would also be true. See, here, by Muslim, I only mean Ahmadiyas, because they are, as per my beliefs, true Muslims. :)

This is typical RSS style "doling out certificates of patriotism."

India should have a state religion called "Mind your own business."

9. warriorextreme

i know what it sounds like to non-muslims....
    but i don't think you know that ahmaddiyas are targeted everywhere in world except may be in India,

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  10. pmaitra

^^

I am not a Muslim, so I will not take sides. I can also take a dispassionate stand on this issue. For me, all are equal. So, one party cannot expect me to take his side, just because he is a majority.

People need to mind their own business. Let God judge us all, not the humans, not the mullah, not the imams. They are humans and not infallible. Inciting violence is a criminal offense, and such people should be sent to jail. As simple as that.

11. warriorextreme

In india ahmadiyas are considered as muslims by our courts as they hold true to the two fundamental beliefs of islam...but i wonder if it will stay the same...

12. Galaxy

Galaxy Elite Member Elite Member

Double Post!

13. pmaitra

Lots of things can change. Even for the Taliban, Sufi practices involving devotional music were also Unislamic. So what is one going to do about it? There are two options, bend backwards till your back is broken, or hit back when you can take no more.

14. Galaxy

Islamic sect Ahmadiyah faces ban in Indonesia - BBC News - Islamic sect Ahmadiyah faces ban in Indonesia

Fatwas and Statements of Islamic Scholars about Ahmadiyya

Islamic Council in Malaysia issues notice to Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat preventing use of Central Mosque - Press Release
    MAIS forbids Ahmadiyya worship | The Nut Graph

Ahmadis are persecuted in Saudi Arabia and it continues. -- Saudi Arabia: Stop Religious Persecution of Ahmadis | Human Rights Watch

In India,

In Islamic clerics threatened that the Mayawati government remove Ahmadiyya sect from syllabus -- Should The Mayawati Government Remove Ahamadiyya Sect From Syllabus - NewsBlaze, USA

Ahmadis were denied permission to meet in Hyderabad. This was done with help of chief minister and the government. It was the because of the protests from the Islamic groups. http://in.news.yahoo.com/indiaabroad/20080610/r_t_ians_nl_general/%20tnl-ahmadiya-community-denied-permission-b9e311f_1.html

Mumbai - Darul Uloom asks Saudi Arabia to ban Ahmadiyas from Mecca visit
    Darul Uloom asks Saudi Arabia to ban Ahmadiyas from Mecca visit - Times Of India

In Bangladesh, Ahmadis have been targeted by various protests and acts of violence, and fundamentalist Islamic groups have demanded that Ahmadis be officially declared kafirs (infidels). -- BBC NEWS | South Asia | Violent Dhaka rally against sect

Some adherents of Ahmadiyya have been subject to “house arrest” and several have been killed. In late 2003 several large, violent marches, led by Moulana Moahmud Hossain Mumtazi, were directed to occupy an Ahmadi mosque. In 2004, all Ahmadiyya publications were banned. -- Bangladesh: The Ahmadiyya Community - their rights must be protected | Amnesty International

There has been a recent rise of persecution of Ahmadis in Egypt. In March 2010, nine Ahmadis were detained for allegedly insulting Islam. -
    AFP: Egypt Ahmadis detained under emergency law: rights group

Commies are born retards and morons. They know nothing except their pathetic anti-national, anti-religion idiotic ideology.

15. pmaitra

Interesting. So KSA actually allows them to visit Mecca because they are considered Muslims. AFAIK, non-Muslims are not allowed there, and they are very strict about it.

Speaking of which, all Jews, Christians, and Muslims should be able to visit Mecca anyway. It is not an exclusive Islamic shrine.

16. Galaxy

17. pmaitra

^^

Shias are also persecuted. Prima facie told to me by a Shia from KSA. ;)

18. Galaxy

^^ Yes, They are........ but not in India. In Ahmediyas case, They are facing problem not only in Pakistan or Bangladesh, Arab countries or Asean countries but India too and that what topic is all about.

19. SHURIDH

SHURIDH Senior Member Senior Member

situation for ahamadiya while the 71 sects claim to be true cast.but they also give recognation other 70sects as muslim.they think though those sects has some flaws they are still muslim.you see in hajj saudi government give all 71 sects permision.the all 71 sects gets recognation as muslim.each sects though they are fully on right path other 70sects fully not in wrong path they are also partially on right path.
    but for ahamadiya all 71 sects have same opionion they consider ahamadiya as non muslim.on the based of ahamadiya's belife in mirza golam qadiani as messenger of god and other muslim sects say as prophet mohamad described as last prophet in many times.so they are no question for other messenger.ahamadiya has separate religious book along with quran.other 71 sects does not have any separate religious book like them.
    what makes situation more complex for ahamadiya that their belife is similar to the bhaism.bhaism belives bahaullah as last prophet of good as ahamadiya belives mirja qadiani as last prophet of good.both ahamadiya,bhaism belives prophet mohammad.but bhais are never seek muslim status as they don't belive last prophethood of prophet mohammad.so they get separate religion status.so having similar belives like bahai and seeking muslim sects status creats the controversy.many scholer argue ahamadiya's claiming to be muslim same like if a chirstian claiming to be jew or a muslim claiming to be a chirstian or jew.chirstian belives old testament as word of god.they belive in all jewish prophet.they also belive important figure of judaism abraham,devid,moses,suleman as their prophet but that does not make them a jew.their belive in jesus separate them from jew.similarly the 71 sects say that ahamadiya's belive in mirja golam qadiani prophethood separate them from muslim.besides the main objection for ahamadiya from scholer is they say quran clearly states that mohammad is last prophet.and belives in allah and last prophethood of mohammad(s) is basic belife for muslim.there has dispute about some other thing within 71 sects.but there has no dispute over two things.
    so before any comment pleas study about 72 sects.the major dispute in belive system of ahamadiya and muslim.pleas study the basic belife system of muslim according to quran.concept of prophethood in quran. without study don't comment on this issue don't make yourself a fool.
    vhp also say the same thing chirstian missonary try to convert poor hindu by money and they are conspiror.vhp also attacks chirstian missonary and kills on that issue.jamat also say that same thing.it is the basic charecter of those religious fundamentalist .
    muslim joining in rss makes them na ghar ka ghatka the principale of rss usally say by rss preserving hindu interest,hindu honur,promoting santana dharma and describe india as hindu rashtra.so where a muslim fit for rss principal.so the few safforn muslim member don't get any importance in rss.and they don't have any importance in muslim community.they considerd as money greedy.

20. pmaitra

Shuridh, there is one thing I will have to differ with you on.

Even among Muslims (not Ahmadiyas), there is disagreement whether anything after the end of Koran (or end of God's message) is part of Islam or not. Going by that, there are more than one religious books even for some 'mainstream' Muslims. It's not just the Ahmadiyas alone.

21. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Are they targeted in Christian countries too as Non Muslims?

I wonder.

I wonder if anyone can convert Muslims to some other religions.

Even they do, such converts are to be killed and so how many will take that risk?

In Pakistan there is a movement that insists that Shias are also Non Muslims and are kaffirs,

Galaxy likes this.