"Christianity is not a Religion; it's a Philosophy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirranj

Country flag
every religion is a way of life that evolved in that particular environment. religions spreading out of their enviromnment is nothing but invasion into a alien environment.it destroys the balance.

happy

A philosophy that says only their way is the 'true' way and anyone who doesn't follow their way is evil and to be converted or killed.
All these hard core hindutvas that are on dfi, what would they do if hinduism is pointed out for all its bluffing and shortcomings.

I guess the moment such a thread is started it would be closed or deleted, but all other religions can be bashed.

You guys dont want discussion about any religion in detail, why the hypocrisy ??? Why having a religious section at all ???

You bash all non-hindus as SICKULAR and say that you are the only truly secular people but your own secularity is openly evident in the very fact that you allow threads that give an opportunity to bash other religions and promptly close all other discussions which might threaten your twisted and stale logics.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Get "converted" to this new way of life. :rofl: favorite way of resident trolls.

pankaj nema

Country flag
If we were to go by the definition of philosophy
then , Basically Every religion is a " Philosophy "

What is the big deal deal in it

pankaj nema

Country flag
All these hard core hindutvas that are on dfi, what would they do if hinduism is pointed out for all its bluffing and shortcomings.

I guess the moment such a thread is started it would be closed or deleted, but all other religions can be bashed.

You guys dont want discussion about any religion in detail, why the hypocrisy ??? Why having a religious section at all ???

You bash all non-hindus as SICKULAR and say that you are the only truly secular people but your own secularity is openly evident in the very fact that you allow threads that give an opportunity to bash other religions and promptly close all other discussions which might threaten your twisted and stale logics.
Please do so ; Point out ALL the evils of Hinduism

But in doing so also ACCEPT the following good facts of Hinduism

1 Hindus have NEVER proclaimed that Theirs is the Best religion

2 Hinduism has never gone on a conversion spree either by force or inducements
or abusing and denigrating other faiths

Hindus dont pronounce other religionists as Wajib E Qatal And Kaffirs ( As is done by Islamists )
NOR " SOULS waiting to be Harvested " as Christian Missionaries look at poor Hindus

3 All Hindus have Complete freedom to accept or reject Any or even all aspects of Hinduism
Nothing is forced ; Nothing is compulsory for Hindus

alphacentury

Country flag
I am not bashing any religion or anything. But my elder brother once said to me christianity(jesus) evolved as the babas and godmans are evolving nowadays in our society with the diksha(is it the right word?).

anyway he is a hardcore hindu and i am an atheist.

so, yes.i dont have any idea about religion or what i am talking about here.

urpflanze

Country flag
And if you cannot sum it in one sentence, no one is buying it.

rvjpheonix

Country flag
Please do so ; Point out ALL the evils of Hinduism

But in doing so also ACCEPT the following good facts of Hinduism

1 Hindus have NEVER proclaimed that Theirs is the Best religion

2 Hinduism has never gone on a conversion spree either by force or inducements
or abusing and denigrating other faiths

Hindus dont pronounce other religionists as Wajib E Qatal And Kaffirs ( As is done by Islamists )
NOR " SOULS waiting to be Harvested " as Christian Missionaries look at poor Hindus

3 All Hindus have Complete freedom to accept or reject Any or even all aspects of Hinduism
Nothing is forced ; Nothing is compulsory for Hindus
Look at point number 3 again do you think you guys follow it. People who willingly convert face stigma from the society and the people who tell them what according to them the truth are called as antinational people who work for the pope!

rvjpheonix

Country flag
@pankaj nema. There is a clear line which divides the likes of abrahamic relegions from the others. The difference lies monotheism and multitheism. I am a christian and I believe there is only one God. For me my entire faith shatters if you say there are other Gods or if other religions are "ALSO" true. Not so with Hinduism. I strongly believe that either something is present or it isnt. For you, you can believe in multiple gods. So I have this urge to spread the good news about my Lord. It is the duty of every christian to do so. But not so by force.Its upto you whether you accept the message or not. I dont see a single place today where people are converted by force to be Christians. You cannot do so. You have to accept the lord from your heart.We dont have the numbers or political strength either. Even if we did have that we will be outright hypocritical and against our Lords teachings. Can you show me one example where people are being converted by force. And this negative talk is because you think the europeans brought this relegion and it stands for european culture. I wont even consider those guys christians for the sort of way they treated us. I can confidently say that christianity has been in India for the past 2000 years and had been coexisting peacefully with the local religions. i say so because I am one of those people who trace their lineage to saint Thomas. I have historical proof to back me up. The europeans were first and foremost traders and that is what they wanted to do. Make maximum profit. It is not correct to equate christianity with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhananjay1

Funny how you don't give a single argument against the point I made that to be a Christian is to consider Christian 'god' as the only god and all the other gods as false gods and their worshipers as devil worshipers who need to be killed or converted. I don't see any Christian organization claiming that gods of Hindus are divine and their worshipers are not devil worshipers. Your kind wants to spew hatred against the gods of Hindus and all they consider sacred but wants respect in exchange. If that's secularism then there is no need for Hindus to follow it.

happy

Funny how you don't give a single argument against the point I made that to be a Christian is to consider Christian 'god' as the only god and all the other gods as false gods and their worshipers as devil worshipers who need to be killed or converted. I don't see any Christian organization claiming that gods of Hindus are divine and their worshipers are not devil worshipers. Your kind wants to spew hatred against the gods of Hindus and all they consider sacred but wants respect in exchange. If that's secularism then there is no need for Hindus to follow it.
Both of your posts on this thread are worthless venom. That is why I never bothered to reply. If you want any clarification about Christianity PM me.

Waffen SS

Every religion has it's own philosophy and Christianity is no exception.

The basic concept of this philosophy is either believe in Jesus, it is holy and go to heaven or go to hell and burn for ever as not believing Jesus is sin. And it will happen in Day of Final Judgement in Jesus's 2nd coming who is 1900 years late. This stupid theory claims Earth is flat, and universe is World centric, and when Scientists proved that wrong they were tortured.

It is full with hypocrisy. They say God sacrificed his son to erase people's sin, if so then why we are told that if we commit sin we will go hell or we will punished in Final Judgement? Is not our sin already washed by Jesus many years ago??

Final thing, I cant understand no offence, Christian God is not married then how Jesus can be his son? If any one clears this, I will appreciate that.

I am not intended to offensive, I have respect to Jesus for his kindness and honesty but not for Christians.

We Hindus dont worship idols, it is act of symbolism. Christians say God's power is beyond we can imagine, so idol worship is false, if God has really such power than how ordinary people will imagine God tp worship if it is beyond our ability to imagine him? So we need idols.

Christians respect Crucifix, we respect idols, it is act of symbolism. In which logic Christians dont worship Crucifix but they see Jesus in it same way we see our God in idols.

Last edited:

kseeker

Retired

happy,

You are proud of your religion, so Hindus are. Being a Hindu, if one defend his religion, they become hypocrites ? And where did you observe hypocrisy here ?

SICKULAR are those who are actually psuedo-secular and in fact, most of them are Hindus !!! and they deserve bashing.

When you discuss about any religion, there will be different views by participants. If you think that, it's not correct, say so and why it's not correct. Why accuse all Hindus ?

happy

happy,

You are proud of your religion, so Hindus are. Being a Hindu, if one defend his religion, they become hypocrites ? And where did you observe hypocrisy here ?

SICKULAR are those who are actually psuedo-secular and in fact, most of them are Hindus !!! and they deserve bashing.

When you discuss about any religion, there will be different views by participants. If you think that, it's not correct, say so and why it's not correct. Why accuse all Hindus ?
with all due respect, I have given my views. I do not want to delve deeper into this subject. Please PM me if you think I should certainly reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles