Chinese villagers under rapid upgrades.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
guy, people can not live on "free breath"...

what people ,espeically people in developing countries such as India,need is modern houses, modern household appliance, enough food,good medical care and decent education.....
What do you think Falung Gong was doing?

They were teaching the therapeutic powers of fresh air.

But that did not suit the Communist Chinese, since that would go against their policy of breathing polluted air as the basic essence to have money to go on slum tours around the world!

So, the Falung Gong was banned as being anti State.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
stray dogs die on streets, farm chickens got slaughtered in butcher house, but they are happy, even they are starved and attacked by other stray dogs and chickens even they have not reached to sexual maturity, they have the illusion of freedom. Jai Illusion of democrazy and fleadom.
You spoke to the stray dogs that die on streets, farm chickens which get slaughtered in butcher house, and they told you that they are happy?

The spoke to you from the dead?

Man, you sure excel in witchcraft!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And the thread is on what Armand said - upgrades of villages with the posters "Chai" abounding!

badguy2000

Respected Member

But that did not suit the Communist Chinese, since that would go against their policy of breathing polluted air as the basic essence to have money to go on slum tours around the world!

I know little about falung gong.but i read some news on its officials websites,then i amazedly find that it has more lies than cnn and xinghua

badguy2000

Respected Member
Btw.on xinghua and cnn,i can find lots of lies .but on falung gong websites,i can hardly find truth.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I know little about falung gong.but i read some news on its officials websites,then i amazedly find that it has more lies than cnn and xinghua
How true!

To China the whole world lies to their teeth and the Chinese Communists are pure as driven snow!

badguy2000

Respected Member
How true!

To China the whole world lies to their teeth and the Chinese Communists are pure as driven snow!
CCP of course is not pure as driven snow. its throats,such as Xinhua and CCTV, are as shitty as CNN and fox.

CCP itself is as corrupted as The congress party of India or USA's wall street fat cats,but CCP obviously has acheive much more economy feats than its counterparts in USA or India.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
so whole village was put in one building and then what ? Ok you put in new facilities and thrown in few goodies, without them asking for it. You created artificial demand on one hand, (steel, cement and other things for construction).

Good way to Jack up GDP figures :thumb: :wave:

amoy

Maybe CCP has learned from the experience of S. Korea's "New Village Program" decades ago. IMO there're a few preconditions for such an "upgrade" to be a success -

1) Villagers have their own tracts of land. If massive land were just held by a few landlords whereas most were landless tenants, ordinary peasants wouldn't have become beneficiaries of such a "development" consequently. That again is attributed to the fundamental "Land Reform" CCP/Mao implemented.

2) Such villages generally are suburban or located in proximity to (or simply inside) developed cities (am I correct?) where land / property prices are hiking hence both the local gvnmt and farmers are motivated to drive the "upgrade" or "urbanzation", plus the vision for improved life quality. In turn the gvmnt with the extra revenue from land concentration and sales, is able to invest in infrastructures which'd add value to the property as well. As for those remote villages they hardly get any upgrade.

Just my thought.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Maybe CCP has learned from the experience of S. Korea's "New Village Program" decades ago. IMO there're a few preconditions for such an "upgrade" to be a success -

1) Villagers have their own tracts of land. If massive land were just held by a few landlords whereas most were landless tenants, ordinary peasants wouldn't have become beneficiaries of such a "development" consequently. That again is attributed to the fundamental "Land Reform" CCP/Mao implemented.

2) Such villages generally are suburban or located in proximity to (or simply inside) developed cities (am I correct?) where land / property prices are hiking hence both the local gvnmt and farmers are motivated to drive the "upgrade" or "urbanzation", plus the vision for improved life quality. In turn the gvmnt with the extra revenue from land concentration and sales, is able to invest in infrastructures which'd add value to the property as well. As for those remote villages they hardly get any upgrade.

Just my thought.
the upgraded villages is located in Suqian city (宿迁) of North Jiangsu Province ....North Jiangsu province is not a well-devleoped area.

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, CHInese rural area can classified into 3 tiers

tier1, in most coastal rural areas and suburn area of inland big cities....in those rural areas, "village upgrade " has been finished.
those rural areas are like this.

Tier3 most areas in inland areas in inland CHina.....those areas are like this

Tier2, the area between tier1 and tier 3,such as the villages in the starting posts.

amoy

the upgraded villages is located in Suqian city (宿迁) of North Jiangsu Province ....North Jiangsu province is not a well-devleoped area.
North Jiangsu may be less developed INSIDE Jiangsu, but is relatively better off coutry wise

The point is LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

and competence of governance

s002wjh

Country flag

nah falung gong did indeed go up against the government, hence why they were banished. there are many other religions in china, yet none is banished as falung gong. in china mixing political and religion is not a good idea. if tibet religion is not mix with political issues, we shouldn't even heard those sucide by fire case.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
nah falung gong did indeed go up against the government, hence why they were banished. there are many other religions in china, yet none is banished as falung gong. in china mixing political and religion is not a good idea. if tibet religion is not mix with political issues, we shouldn't even heard those sucide by fire case.
How did F Gong go against the Govt?

Breathing exercises go against the Govt?

In Tibet, religion was always what dictated Tibetan life.

Hence, it could be termed as the fountainhead of cultural, social and even political thought.

badguy2000

Respected Member
How did F Gong go against the Govt?

Breathing exercises go against the Govt?

In Tibet, religion was always what dictated Tibetan life.

Hence, it could be termed as the fountainhead of cultural, social and even political thought.
In Chinese history, many rebel appeared,initialized with the name of "religions",such as Huangjing rebel, Bailiang rebel....

Some of them even succeeded. For example, the founder of Ming dynasty, Emperor Hongwu(Zhu Yuanzhang) started its rebel under the leader of zoroastrianism members

badguy2000

Respected Member
so, any wise chinese ruler,including CCP,never allows indepdendent orginized religions like Fanglun gong to exist.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so, any wise chinese ruler,including CCP,never allows indepdendent orginized religions like Fanglun gong to exist.
Except the irreligious organised soul control CCP!

Who knows like the concept of Communism has been junked by the Chinese, the masqueraders of the Communist legacy may go the Falun Gong way?

badguy2000

Respected Member
Except the irreligious organised soul control CCP!

Who knows like the concept of Communism has been junked by the Chinese, the masqueraders of the Communist legacy may go the Falun Gong way?
CCP can transform China into a superpower and make my salary increase over 1 dozen times more than 10 years ago.
Fanglung Gong can not.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Falung Gong would have open the mind into a new vista of peace and tranquillity or so I am told.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Falung Gong would have open the mind into a new vista of peace and tranquillity or so I am told.
well, Falung gong official website also tell you that 60M of 80M CCP members have quit CCP.....

before I read Falung gong's website,I keep netral between CCP and Falungong....

However,after reading its webiste, I find that it has more lies than XInhua ang CCTV......

Global Defence

New threads

Articles