Chinese troops intrude into Arunachal Pradesh, stay for over two days

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Re: Chinese incursion in Arunachal: Caught on tape

Saw on India TV, PLA officer is saying "this is Chinese India" when he is in our land and our Officer is saying, "No this is India".

He should have said to Chinese officer, "your side is Chinese India and our side is India".

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

I might be very wrong, But my assumptions is there are PLA units so does border guard units so does Airborne & Marine units massing along LAC for a big push..

It is very possible PLA dont have enough man and material to invest over a single front so the Chicom Gov is gathering elite units from different branches who have independent mech and arty units for a offensive..

I see no reason why would a marine unit would be deployed so close to LAC ..

@Ray sir, @Decklander sir ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Victor Sierra

Country flag

Few months old news:

2014 declared as India-China Friendship Year

2014 was declared as the Friendship Year by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang for increased people-to-people interaction between India and China. 2014 was declared as the year of exchanges between the two countries in order to enhance friendship and understanding. As a measure, Li Keqiang declared that they would support Chinese enterprises to increase investments in India and help Indian products to have access to Chinese market.

Is this the way??

I hope they didn't mean Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai like 1962.

trackwhack

Few months old news:

2014 declared as India-China Friendship Year

2014 was declared as the Friendship Year by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang for increased people-to-people interaction between India and China. 2014 was declared as the year of exchanges between the two countries in order to enhance friendship and understanding. As a measure, Li Keqiang declared that they would support Chinese enterprises to increase investments in India and help Indian products to have access to Chinese market.

Is this the way??

I hope they didn't mean Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai like 1962.

All part of the larger deception plan. @Ray can elaborate from a Sun Tsu perspective. These are all classic Art of War tactics

Decklander

I might be very wrong, But my assumptions is there are PLA units so does border guard units so does Airborne & Marine units massing along LAC for a big push..

It is very possible PLA dont have enough man and material to invest over a single front so the Chicom Gov is gathering elite units from different branches who have independent mech and arty units for a offensive..

For the purpose of gaining exp in all kinds of terrain.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Actually i also thought why marines with blue and white dress. They dont have death of manpower.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@Ray; @lemontree; Sir,

Have you seen this video? This is what we have been reduced to defend our borders by pushing PLA out with Hands, Trunks and Legs? What our military surveillance could have been doing, not able to see such large company of armed PLA soldiers approaching our forward defences ?
I have seen the TV clip.

Regrettable, but glad that it was only pushing and not firing!

Well handled by the Major of the Assam Rifle.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Where are the Marine units deployed?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

All part of the larger deception plan. @Ray can elaborate from a Sun Tsu perspective. These are all classic Art of War tactics
Sun Tsu:

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

All war is deception.

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. (I would substitute in this case 'friendship' for 'inferiority'. (Pre 1962 is the example and now it is being repeated)

shiphone

Country flag
Re: Chinese troops intrude into Arunachal Pradesh, stay for over two d

1. standard 07 Universal Camouflage Pattern...the 3rd in the pic, and Marine Camouflage is the 4th(the so called 97 Marine Camo was out of service )

sydsnyper

Country flag

This is so ----ing stupid... why don't we let these ----ers in, gag and cuff them and make em disappear.... when their families ask the politburo, they will learn their lesson. The chinese govt wouldn't dare question us. if we do, we toe the oft used paki line... we saw NUTHIN AND DID NUTHIN....

natarajan

our government concern is only on elections

trackwhack

1. standard 07 Universal Camouflage Pattern...the 3rd in the pic, and Marine Camouflage is the 4th(the so called 97 Marine Camo was out of service )
The camo in the video is not digital camo. What you have shown is different. The uniform is a perfect match to the one shown by Kunal in his post.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Chinese members please explain what your soldiers doing in our land ??

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag

When I saw the original footage being telecast, the picture was much more clear.

The uniform was of Digital print with 3 shades of grey/green/brown on white base. Maybe special uniform for mountain divisions.

The camo in the video is not digital camo. What you have shown is different. The uniform is a perfect match to the one shown by Kunal in his post.

R&AW

I have seen the TV clip.

Regrettable, but glad that it was only pushing and not firing!

Well handled by the Major of the Assam Rifle.
Sir i would like to know about the capability of ITPB as a force, does it matches to that of army?..

And one more question is that the borders around the world is manned by police forces like BSF and ITPB, except in LoC, who is guarding the border on Chinese side, PLA troops?..

TrueSpirit

China want us to make a mistake and then they will get an excuse to attack us. Please remember we are not ready for war yet, they are ready and next war will not be like 1962, this will be war of missiles and they are the one who will raining on missiles on us. They have lots and lots of long range cruise missile, it can come down to Delhi on no time. They can scare Delhi politicians by taking out hindon air base with cruise missile launched from Tibet. They can reach their border in few hours, they have got 6 lane world class road. We have hardly single lane road. We will find very hard to reach our border when war start, they will have very heavy deployment in no time.

War should be fight at our time, place and when we are ready for war. We need about 2000 nirbhay other would say 4000 nirbhay would be comfort zone. We have not even completed its development or first successful flight. 300 or so Brahmos wont do much damage to them.

Expect Pakistan to jump in if we go war with China.

So lets delay as long as we can, fight we will but now is not the right time. Wont mind ATV with K15 on active duty we go to war.
What if PLA also enhances its missile arsenal & the quantity gap is maintained or even increased ? Isn't is possible that we might have lost some territory by the time we consider ourself ready. Worse, what if we find that we are still not adequately prepared for PLA & and the gap has further increased ?

Last edited:

TrueSpirit

Mate we are also patrolling aggressively. It is just that we have NOT set up tents and camps but our patrols are also
moving in their territory
Hate to disappoint a fellow compatriot, but Indian patrols as a practice do not venture into China controlled territory. From where did you get this information ? This is misleading & baseless info. In fact, you would be quite surprised to know that standard IA response in a face-off with Chinese patrol. Quite unnerving & disturbing, one would say.

This means that Northern side has been totally walled up
Hasty conclusion. Please check on your sources. Something is not quite correct here.

What you are suggesting is a practical impossibility & even undesirable. This is not how IA plans to attend PLA.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles