Chinese trained 100 militants in paragliding: Jundal

lcatejas

Poor indians its not once but twice cjinese kicked indian directly in teeth wrt to 26/11 .But now indians talk about rule of evidence and courts etc ...blah..blah ...blah for fear of being bashed by chinese ala 1962 style.
See who is talking .. made in china paki...:taunt: o now they are having Chinese bones right :rofl:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
See who is talking .. made in china paki...:taunt: o now they are having Chinese bones right :rofl:
your situation reminds me of a charater johny walker in old bollywood movie who laughs at himself for fear of being beaten up by burly villain thus entertaining the villain.Same the situation here of indians like you the johny walker :you cant accuse chinese for 26/11 and helping terrorists by blocking UNSC resolution on hafiz saeed for fear of being bashed by PRC hence you laughing out of you agony.

lcatejas

your situation reminds me of a charater johny walker in old bollywood movie who laughs at himself for fear of being beaten up by burly villain thus entertaining the villain.Same the situation here of indians like you the johny walker :you cant accuse chinese for 26/11 and helping terrorists by blocking UNSC resolution on hafiz saeed for fear of being bashed by PRC hence you laughing out of you agony.
I understand your GK but if you read the line properly i said .. Chinese Paki... Not Chinese ... "johny walker" Its gr8 to hear that you are not too much inspired by Zaid Hamid :taunt:and you watch bollywood movies..

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
basically His Excellency SM Krishna has to stop saying that the relationship with prc-dragon is one of the most peaceful - Narendra Modi's approach is more like it - on his visit to peking he let them know that all is NOT well - neither exaggerating the positives nor the negatives - keeping an even hand - may be the kind of leadership india needs

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Double post!

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Poor indians its not once but twice cjinese kicked indian directly in teeth wrt to 26/11 .But now indians talk about rule of evidence and courts etc ...blah..blah ...blah for fear of being bashed by chinese ala 1962 style.
What happened in 1971........ohhhh pakistan got disintegrated and afterwards became a pathetic terror failed islamic state ! ;)

We got redemption of 1962 in 1967 and 1987 against the Chinese! 1965, 1971, 1999 etc against pathetic shameless pakis! ;)

When did you get your revenge pakis?

I know you have to get chinese into the picture because you have no Victories of your own! That'a a laugh at your pathetic existence!

BTw it's getting clearer Abu Jundal is a paki trained terrorist and mercenary dollar paki army is shytin its pants!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China is doing a good job.

I am only concerned that one day these militants should not paraglide into Xinjiang.

One should not trust these fanatic militants.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles