Chinese sociopaths

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Valentine's Day pranksters book odd-numbered cinema seats in China | Life and style | theguardian.com
A group of embittered singles worked together to buy up the tickets to a 7.30pm screening of Beijing Love Story, a sappy big-budget romance, at the Shanghai Xintiandi cinema, according to the Shanghai Morning Post newspaper.

In a seating chart posted online, every other seat in the cinema is marked occupied.

"Want to see a movie on Valentine's Day?" the prank's organiser, an internet user going by the name UP, wrote online. "Sorry, you'll have to sit separately. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Give us singles a chance."

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ingenuous ploy of the desperate.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Story's been debunked... ticket booking systems in China require you to book seats next to seats that are already occupied, or next to the aisles.
Comment on article:
I tried to switch seats once in an almost empty cinema in China...I was promptly returned to my allocated seat by a very stern usher and warned not to do it again...
What a fun place.

t_co

#smh

This was thread worthy?
Ewald and Ray are retired Army men. Let them be... they need to commiserate over all the Valentine's Days they've spent away from their loves...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ewald and Ray are retired Army men. Let them be... they need to commiserate over all the Valentine's Days they've spent away from their loves...
What poor logic, typically of a sociopath i.e. a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behaviour.

I do not celebrate Valentine's Day for the simple reason that it is merely a commercial gimmick and a money making ploy.

Further, the rationale for Valentine day are myths and not proved historically.

So, rest your fevered brain in peace.

Story's been debunked... ticket booking systems in China require you to book seats next to seats that are already occupied, or next to the aisles.
Debunked?

Who debunked it?

Any proof to your claim?

Or mere wishful thinking?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles