Chinese ship intrudes into Kalayaan Is

satish007

No we sending the Goyo and our new Ramon Alcaraz in April so rest assured it will sink just like makers you made every year so a big f to you sir
PH have better not sending any boat bigger than 2.5m.
China National Maritime Bureau just decide to monitor Huangyan island(you guys call Panatag Shoal) using remote sensing satellite with precision 2.5M.

Zero_Wing

Well nice pics am sure they will make good coral refes someday will full allied armada sinks them under anyway the ITCLOS as already began its hearings on the issue and your threats are just going to backlash china so please threaten us more please do it will just bring more attention to this and more support in our favor! So in reality your doing us a favor. And you people cant occupy a rock its impossible so your so called occupation is just harassment its clear who the bad guy here so threaten us with your big steal coffins more please do in reality we have the International support and plus more local support for full modernization of our military with that and along with battle experience and may i say the best hackers in the world we can really do some damage so please feel free to threaten and harass us more its not my country defeated in the end i mean you piss off a lot of country one of them my not do much but think for a sec even a bear can be brought down by a pack of wolves and other thing if you attack us the US under the MDT will destroy your whole fleet like they were nothing and not to mention the whole world will condemn china for attacking a peace loving sovereign country who followed international law and full international task force will be on your @$$ since china will be seen as threat to world peace i don't care if you jerks believe or not and beside we have a lot of countrymen all over the world you can kill most of us but not all and also we also hold the world economy a lot of Filipinos working in the international merchant marine trading so please threaten the homes of the sailors who brings your goods to the world and others. So in the lossing side to this is china not the Philippines i mean sure will be suffer but as the saying goes at less we be taking a lot of your Sons of B#$%es with us so again this great threaten us more and the other countries you pissing off please do.

satish007

if you attack us the US under the MDT will destroy your whole fleet
we will neither attack your land nor the EEZ, you are safe to do anything but sorry, SCS will be controlled by us.

plus more local support for full modernization of our military with that and along with battle experience and may i say the best hackers in the world we can really do some damage
agree, your experienced military not only killed our people but also kill/kidnap each other, they do have a lot of experience.
PH still is not in the HK list of suitable travel destination.
BTW, do your brave solders have any clue to deal with tough MY?

we have a lot of countrymen all over the world you can kill most of us but not all and also we also hold the world economy a lot of Filipinos working in the international merchant marine trading so please threaten the homes of the sailors who brings your goods to the world and others.
we will not kill any of you, we just arrest those invade our SCS and then we educate/brain wash and send back but if you guys choose become pirate instead of our partner, sorry we have been practising for years we are good at priate killing.

come on, stop suing, say sorry and join us. you will have fish / oil.

satish007

Well nice pics am sure they will make good coral refes someday will full allied armada sinks them under anyway the ITCLOS
International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
FYI
Nicaragua may revive $17 billion claim against U.S. - CNN.com
(CNN) -- Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega opened to the door to the possibility of his country going back to international bodies in an attempt to get a $17 billion payout from the United States.

The money was originally awarded to Nicaragua in 1986 by the International Court of Justice in the Hague. Nicaragua had gone to the court alleging that American involvement in their civil war by arming, financing and supplying the Contra fighters was a breach of international law. The Central American country also alleged that U.S. overflights and attacks on Nicaraguan ports violated its sovereignty.

The court sided with Nicaragua, and ruled that the United States was to pay reparations. Nicaragua asked for $17 billion, though an amount was never set.

The United States, which did not recognize the jurisdiction of the court in this case, resisted international pressure to pay, and eventually, under the administration of President Violeta Chamorro, Nicaragua dropped its claim from the International Court in 1991.

"In due time we will call for a referendum," Ortega said Tuesday, referring to the revival of the claim.
-----------------------------
Both China and PH respect ITCLOS and love US, the different is we will follow American example and you guys prefer Nicaragua.

satish007

Navy fleet reaches southernmost Chinese territory - People's Daily Online
ABOARD JINGGANGSHAN SHIP, March 26 (Xinhua) -- A four-ship Chinese Navy fleet that has conducted patrol and training missions on the South China Sea over the past eight days reached Zengmu Reef, the southernmost part of China's territory, on Tuesday.

All crew took part in an oath-taking ceremony on board at 8:30 a.m. at the reef, located at 3.58 degrees north latitude and 112.17 degrees east longitude.

In an ceremony, the troops and officials said they are determined to safeguard the country's sovereignty with their services on the South China Sea.
The four ships from the Nanhai Fleet of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy left Sanya in south China's island province Hainan on March 19.

Between March 23 and 25, the fleet patrolled the islets and reefs of the Nansha Islands.

It will now head for the western Pacific Ocean via the Bashi Channel to continue high-sea training.

Zero_Wing

we will neither attack your land nor the EEZ, you are safe to do anything but sorry, SCS will be controlled by us.

agree, your experienced military not only killed our people but also kill/kidnap each other, they do have a lot of experience.

we will not kill any of you, we just arrest those invade our SCS and then we educate/brain wash and send back but if you guys choose become pirate instead of our partner, sorry we have been practising for years we are good at priate killing.

Sir please give some evidence that we kidnap people officially before your calling us lower lifeforms like eating things with urine is superior now your accusing us of piracy? gago pala kayo! (you people are stupid) if you think that way first you people have killed the livelihoods of millions of Filipinos and others in SEA (southeast asia) your fishing in waters not even close to china as far as Philippine sea near Palau my god you people stupidity borders on the extreme so what if America did not sign UNCLOS? what's your point you stupid trolls? am saying if your dumb dumbs attack my country under the MDT American will rain fire on your behinds that's it! Please read more not just the adventure of commie mao and the stupids who followed him to hell. best seller only commie land nazi china

Zero_Wing

Sure but do you have evidence on the accusations your making or like china you don't? all i have been saying are the true your telling tall tales from your idiotic story book entitled am idiot and have no evidence and am brainwash puppet oh please control a whole sea not in our watch you cant then again you end up like Imperial Japan and Germany and you not killing you people kill your own and other from chinese who question your party stupidity and ask for reforms and democracy to your colonies in ugyer and Tibet so please tell your stories to someone who cares.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles