Chinese secret delegation enter Iran for getting RQ-170 drone

john70

Country flag
The latest information unleashed from Chinese Internet says Chinese expert group has come into Iran to research U.S. RQ-170 drone. They have contact with the UAV for twice, the first "contact" lasted about 40 minutes, and the second about four hours and they checked the internal advices. The two sides are still negotiating the details of the cooperation on reverse engineering of RQ-170.

These desperate Chickoms will do anything to get hands on such high end American technologies.

Chinese secret delegation enter Iran for getting RQ-170 drone | China Defense Mashup

Only 4 days After the RQ-170"²s "Capture on 4 December 2011"³, Chinese Expert Group had arrived in Iran, rather than the Iran's defense minister Ahmad Karimpour says Tehran has received requests for Moscow and Beijing on April 19 2012.

The expert group composed by 17 people, of which a total of 11 are technical experts from PLA General Staff, General Armament Department and AVIC, as well as others from Chinese foreign affairs ministry and diplomats in Iran.

Actually, the key goal of Chinese delegation is to shipped back the main part of the RQ-170 aircraft and they has showed their required components list to Iran. Chinese experts plans to get all state-of-the-art technologies of U.S. stealth UAV and left fuselage to Iran.

However, Russians were making trouble in this Sino-Iran secret cooperation. Some part of RQ-170 will be gotten by Russia and Iran also does want to obtain UAV technologies from RQ-170.

On 4 December 2011, an American Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) was captured by Iranian forces near the city of Kashmar in northeastern Iran. The Iranian government announced that the UAV was brought down by its Cyber warfare unit which commandeered the aircraft and safely landed it, after initial reports from Western news sources incorrectly claimed that it had been "shot down". The US government claims that the UAV malfunctioned and crashed, although the aircraft was later shown on Iranian TV with no apparent damage.

Last edited:

IBSA

Country flag
Russia and China are wanting to get some high technology from drone, but and the India? India is a very Iran ally too - and Iran needs now India economical and political support more than ever -, will she also look a bit the drone? Or she thinks American are disposed to share their drone technology with her?

ani82v

Country flag
I don't think that a mere speculation of the idea of checking a drone captured in such way has entered our policy-makers mind. ::lol:
And India's relationship with Iran are not as a very good ally. India do defy the sanctions but it also is cutting down the crude import at the same time. In the light of these kind of relations, I don't think India will get such invitation from Iran.

trackwhack

Russia and China are wanting to get some high technology from drone, but and the India? India is a very Iran ally too - and Iran needs now India economical and political support more than ever -, will she also look a bit the drone? Or she thinks American are disposed to share their drone technology with her?
We do not have a history of stealing technology. It is the reason why there is no country in the world that has a problem selling us military equipment. Because we honour Intellectual property.

ani82v

Country flag
We do not have a history of stealing technology. It is the reason why there is no country in the world that has a problem selling us military equipment. Because we honour Intellectual property.
Really, do we take it that seriously!?:hail:

Jokes apart, yes, it could be. To me it is cringe worthy. It will be something like technology rape.

Impluseblade

Another patriotic Indian made a claim that brings smile to the fat cats counting your money paid to buy weapons. They hope that you always honor Intellectual property and don't bother to learn them at all.

We do not have a history of stealing technology. It is the reason why there is no country in the world that has a problem selling us military equipment. Because we honor Intellectual property.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
is there some reason a bomb has landed on it yet?

trackwhack

Another patriotic Indian made a claim that brings smile to the fat cats counting your money paid to buy weapons. They hope that you always honor Intellectual property and don't bother to learn them at all.
Another Chicom trying to pass of stealing and thievery as something to be proud of. Go back to your hole.

Wherever we have funded R&D we have benefited. On the other hand the only Chinse R&D is reverse engineering.

Impluseblade

Calm down. India is not as rich as saudi arabia, another country keep buying weapons. Instead of spending so much money on defense, you could use that to fix a lot of other issues internally.

I still believe that China has achieved more technology advancements compared to India. I don't need to convince you that China did much more than reverse engineering. The problem is on your side. If you keep using "reverse engineering" as an excuse to make you feel better, you will just face a widen gap in future.

Another Chicom trying to pass of stealing and thievery as something to be proud of. Go back to your hole.

Wherever we have funded R&D we have benefited. On the other hand the only Chinse R&D is reverse engineering.

trackwhack

Calm down. India is not as rich as saudi arabia, another country keep buying weapons. Instead of spending so much money on defense, you could use that to fix a lot of other issues internally.

I still believe that China has achieved more technology advancements compared to India. I don't need to convince you that China did much more than reverse engineering. The problem is on your side. If you keep using "reverse engineering" as an excuse to make you feel better, you will just face a widen gap in future.

Oh please shut the fcuk up. China's advancements in technology is a friggin illusion. After 60 years of copying, you are still decades behind the west.

On the other hand what India has managed in 60 years of not copying is quite admirable. Our biggest issue has been that our best brains went to work for the West, while China managed to retain its best brains through CCP.

I dont need to convince you on anything either. When you have one piece of technology that you can proudly claim to have been invented and developed in China, you can start blowing your own trumpet.

Impluseblade

1. Despite of your rudeness, you made an unfair comparison. You started to compare India with China and I continued this topic. But all the sudden, you compared China to the West. In order to make the game fair, could you also compare India to the West and tell me how many decades Indian is behind the West?

2. "Our biggest issue has been that our best brains went to work for the West". Since you mentioned it, I will talk about the India body shops that abuse the immigration system and falsify profiles for their candidates. There are many outstanding Indians working in us who achieved tremendously in their career. But the number of so called "qualified IT consultants" is also astounding. Just do a google search using key words "India consulting company H1b Fraud" and you will find a lot of news. Based on my personal experience, every time we post a contractor position, there are always a lot of "amazing" resumes sent by ICC. We did a couple of phone interviews with the Indian Candidates and they usually performed solidly during the calls. We decided to extend an offer (usually contractor positions don't require onsite interviews) and invited them to join us. Once these new hires started working, our impression totally changed. Sometimes they know very little while they claimed to be an expert in the area in the resume. And their voice were totally different!

I assume they are not the best brains you are proud of.

Oh please shut the fcuk up. China's advancements in technology is a friggin illusion. After 60 years of copying, you are still decades behind the west.

On the other hand what India has managed in 60 years of not copying is quite admirable. Our biggest issue has been that our best brains went to work for the West, while China managed to retain its best brains through CCP.

I dont need to convince you on anything either. When you have one piece of technology that you can proudly claim to have been invented and developed in China, you can start blowing your own trumpet.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Iran would be compensated with a great amount of money as were the Serbians for the Stealth bomber shot down, as were the Pakistani for the stealth helicopter damaged during the OBL lair raid!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
. Despite of your rudeness, you made an unfair comparison. You started to compare India with China and I continued this topic. But all the sudden, you compared China to the West. In order to make the game fair, could you also compare India to the West and tell me how many decades Indian is behind the West?
I don't think India compares herself with the West or with anyone else.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles