Chinese recruiters look for white faces, not experience

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your faulty brain keeps getting worse. I completed a "contract." I know you have never had one so I will explain... you sign a piece of paper for employment for a specific amount of time. When it is over, you either renew or leave. I did not renew because the poor water, food and air quality were making me sick.
OH..... not becauce the color of ur face is not perfered by Chinese?

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
OH..... not becauce the color of ur face is not perfered by Chinese?
I know you have issues using the brain, but please keep up. Chinese prefer white face... I suggest you read the opening article of this thread.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
There are tons of ads seeking white faces for exhibitions, ads, fairs etc.

Country flag
Chinis are passing up experienced Western trained Hans for no-experience whites just for the face. All they care about is marketing and not the product.
This is the slave mentality where the emulation of the masters takes precedence.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Do u think Chinese company will give white people manager level position?
LOL !

Sorry couldn't resist that.

Most of the foreign companies based in China have exclusively foreign managers.

Country flag
Do u think Chinese company will give white people manager level position?
Look at all the Chinese news shows they have Foreign born Chinese anchoring the news.Chinese are using the white face as a
marketing tool or looking for quick international acceptance. This phenomenon is not limited to the Chinese.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Look at all the Chinese news shows they have Foreign born Chinese anchoring the news.Chinese are using the white face as a
marketing tool or looking for quick international acceptance. This phenomenon is not limited to the Chinese.
well said, white people are used as tools.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL !

So, what is ur point?
BTW, where did u get such info? dream?

Last edited:

niharjhatn

Sad, but this is a phenomenon across almost ALL asian countries.

Look at our own Bollywood industry. None of them know how to act. They are there for one thing only.

Sad to see that despite all the immense advancements Asia can make, such thinking is almost "coded" into us...

amoy

Indeed. Aside from 'expertise' or 'international' or language, there's also a 'confidence building' issue in multinationals. By the same token in TW firms prefer Taiwanese for managerial posts .
LOL !

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
As I see it, the Chinese company are recruiting Americans, not because of any racial reasons, but because it is important to have more Americans living and seeing China and its development and interacting with the Chinese population.

This will give the Americans a better understanding of China and its problems and why China views issue differently than the western world or the US.

This is important to build the 'soft power' of China.

It is to have the same effect as having the students from Asia and Africa in the Lomonosov (Patrice Lumumba) University in Moscow.

Those students became effective instruments for propaganda.

amoy

Lomonosov was state sponsored to proactively show there was an alternative for the 3rd world where most of states were still colonies. However indigenous firms or multinationals in China hiring white faces (not necessarily in fact, many Indians included), are mostly 'passively' commercial i.e. not state driven. Of course exceptions include the State hired lots of Russians/Ukrainians for defence industry after collapse of CCCP

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Lomonosov was state sponsored to proactively show there was an alternative for the 3rd world where most of states were still colonies. However indigenous firms or multinationals in China hiring white faces (not necessarily in fact, many Indians included), are mostly 'passive' i.e. not state driven. Of course exceptions include the State hired lots of Russians/Ukrainians for defence industry after collapse of CCCP
It is true that the Chinese companies are private companies, but the 'patriotic' zeal of Chinese is known and there is no idea how much of nudge is given by the CCP.

A large number of the Chinese companies are owned by the CCP bosses or their relatives.

Indian companies prefer to hire NRIs so that there is very little cultural mismatch or understanding of the work culture.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SexyChineseLady Chinese Navy Recruitment Video China 0
LETHALFORCE Attacks on Chinese in Pakistan Pakistan 10
Satish Sharma Idiotic musing of Chinese communist party. China 2
skywatcher Chinese Commercial Space News China 46

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles