Chinese public becoming increasingly hostile to the rest of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Again justifying dumbness with shoot into the Sky's fireworks Answer.Racist to the Core Chis were dealt with Japs in correct manner.:pound:
now you invite our Tanada friends in this discussion? what do they do with being racists? Japanese people are fine.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
now you invite our Tanada friends in this discussion? what do they do with being racists? Japanese people are fine.
and speaking of racists, your racist former suzerain British army who called upon you but abandonned you in the Burmese jungle with hunger and shame, left you suffer under imperialist japanese attack, this conduct is very racist.haha.

blank_quest

Country flag
make-believe is not a fact.

We are not racists as you claim we are, and we do have our own judgement on levels of taste
Its my request that You kindly --------- your ---------. Fill up the Blank.:pound:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Its my request that You kindly --------- your ---------. Fill up the Blank.:pound:
You are just being frustrated now, you can go ahead curse, I don't understand them. :)
if this is how you show your despiration and last hope for win, you are very weak very loser-minded indeed.

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
and indian education needs some improvement for sure you should at leat know underscore is not a dash line.

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
but shut your piehole is too american, I would like suggest you use a more English expression, since it is your homeland.

how about you can _____________ and go beep yourself. haha :rofl:

blank_quest

Country flag
if this is how you show your despiration and last hope for win, you are very weak very loser-minded indeed.
This assumption can't defy the fact that You ignore the Argument that Chis are Racist. When You got the taste of your own salt and you feel that to be feeble and looser-minded activity. :)

blank_quest

Country flag
You will get Bilaaa D peeeeeesed ooof if I show you what grade you are made up of :)

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
This assumption can't defy the fact that You ignore the Argument that Chis are Racist. When You got the taste of your own salt and you feel that to be feeble and looser-minded activity. :)
Assert once more, fail again. Nehru did that, is he related to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles