Chinese media thinks it can dictate Indian Culture to us

amoy

Like I said, you are too caught up in your propaganda bullshit which you're fed through your media to actually believe what they tell you.
It doesn't matter two hoots here what commie media says or does.
You won medals in the Olympics. well and good. be happy for that.

We won medals which is an achievement for us. We're proud of our athletes.

As far as poking a nose is concerned, everyone here knows how fond Chinese are of poking their nose into other's business, or their territory. Be it LAC, Arunachal or South China Sea.

And nobody spoke of Stalin or Modi. We spoke of Mao Zedong and his wife. And the 45 million people they killed. Speak if you have an answer to that. Else keep your trap shut.
Say what ever makes u feel good.

It is u indian posters who kickstarted this self humiliating thread ... Chinese media dictating.... source ~HINDUSTAN times

But who would give two hoots to a country who's not participating in Olympics??

We only cheer WINNERS.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~

armyofhind

Country flag
Say what ever makes u feel good.

It is u indian posters who kickstarted this self humiliating thread ... Chinese media dictating.... source ~HINDUSTAN times

But who would give two hoots to a country who's not participating in Olympics??

We only cheer WINNERS.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~
I refuse to try and knock sense into a fool who lives in delusions.
Cheers commie.

busesaway

lack of infrastructure,
poor health,
poverty,
girls not being allowed to participate in sports,
boys being coaxed into becoming doctors and engineers,
the popularity of cricket over other sports
DISCLAIMER: I am very supportive of strengthening ties with China. I am in a way, "pro-china".

1) It DOES have a lack of infrastructure. But I don't think improving this will help it's chances outside a few sports like sailing or winter sports.

2) They have poor health. But China only overcame this be pre-selecting its candidates at an early age.

3) Poverty IS a problem .

4) Girls SHOULD be allowed to participate in sports. This is a hangover from Colonialism. Hinduism actively supports the integration of girls into society... Chinese philosophy actively asks its followers to segregate girls and boys.

5) People of ALL genders are coaxed into becoming doctors and engineers. It's a huge part of Hindu culture to be educated. Sports isn't regarded as a valuable subject even in many western countries.

6) And? So what if the country is a one sport nation? The Olympics are a European invention. They have nothing to do with Hinduism. Cricket probably originated in this region under different rules. Regional sports exist too.

Asians in the west have exactly the same stereotype the country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles