Chinese Media Gone Crazy

lcafanboy

Country flag
This is a tweet that appeared today

http://*****************/attachments/chinainvade0_zpsjj4un5fm-png.3406/

This video in Chinese show the route of invasion from G-219

Chinese have to come to Delhi from the G219 highway. The road itself is situated 4500 meters AMSL. It is 70 km from the border. From the border the route passes through mountains including the Nanda devi parbat nearby. But over a span of about 200 km the altitude drops from 4500 meters to 500 meters or so.

Then it is 160 km of plains to Delhi

Now tell me what the Chinese are talking about

Chinese media, army and govt all have gone mad after a spree of Indian missile tests especiallyAgni 4&5.

Krusty

Country flag
This is a tweet that appeared today

http://*****************/attachments/chinainvade0_zpsjj4un5fm-png.3406/

This video in Chinese show the route of invasion from G-219

Chinese have to come to Delhi from the G219 highway. The road itself is situated 4500 meters AMSL. It is 70 km from the border. From the border the route passes through mountains including the Nanda devi parbat nearby. But over a span of about 200 km the altitude drops from 4500 meters to 500 meters or so.

Then it is 160 km of plains to Delhi

Now tell me what the Chinese are talking about

Chinese media, army and govt all have gone mad after a spree of Indian missile tests especiallyAgni 4&5.
I can't see the tweet. Can you repost it?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Yes, I have written on various forum about Modi diplomacy which is making chinese diplomacy and their plans like string of pearl obsolete. Modi is such an evil for his enemy that he will marginalize them in most non violent Gandhian way of Gujju diplomacy. Did you see what is happening to pakistan? What is happening to Gandhs? He has great ways to marginalize his enemies. It is a interesting case study of how he demolished String of pearls and F**ked up CPEC. He extend his arm of friendship to China and Pakistan. They tried to back stabbed him and Modi went into his typical diplomacy mode and did a great damage to China and pakistan with his diplomacy. China has many issues with US also but you will never witnessed such a rattled reaction from china. China is whining like a child. They sid that they would give pakistan ICBM technology etc. These are childish reactions. They are clear indicators of Success of Modi diplomacy. US news paper rightly said that China will have to appease India if they want to make CPEC. Modi will make CPEC such a project that It will be a burden on china rather than Assets. He will left china with no option but to surrender and come to negotiation with respecting Indian concerns. If you look at how chinese Aura is loosing its shine since he came to power is an interesting case study. We will witness more such rattled reaction from china is past.

Tarun Kumar

I think we should accelerate our militarization of both Indo China and Pak India borders with 10s of thousands of rockets, Air Defence missiles, manpads and Fighter Aircrafts.

Krusty

Country flag
LOL. They forgot Nathu La and Cho La incidents apparently. And the fact that the last mass deployment and action by the Chinsese army is Tiennanmen square where the impressive army mobilised IFVs and Tanks to shoot at unarmed civilians. Where as our army is constantly in action on the LOC. we are doing good on the Defence front. Just have a good laugh at the tweet.... some experts....

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Chicken neck is vulnerable to Chinese paratroopers also better infrastructure and equipment gives them an edge to hit us along LAC.

Can't say about their Arty range because the total distance from LAC (uttrakhand) to Delhi is just 500 - 600 ~ km

TheSeeker

The Chinis are also getting rattled by the noises made so far by Trump about Russia/Putin

Eager to see how Trump-Modi interactions playout.

Intersting time ahead. The dragon has started to feel the heat and throwing flames every day (almost) either threatning India and now Trumph-ed USA

scatterStorm

Country flag
The Chinis are also getting rattled by the noises made so far by Trump about Russia/Putin

Eager to see how Trump-Modi interactions playout.

Intersting time ahead. The dragon has started to feel the heat and throwing flames every day (almost) either threatning India and now Trumph-ed USA
This is due to the fact, that they are being encircled by both India and the US and it's allies. So naturally they are threatened to girth. Trumps new policy down right threatens there economy and that's why they are seeking alliance with Pak over CPEC. Moreover Japans new defense acquisitions and Vietnam and other nations in the region also encircling it, so the only thing remaining for china is to throw bunch of tantrums.

The armchair general who cooked up a plan for reaching New Delhi in 48 hrs via motorized units was either high on marijuana or extremely delusional playing bunch of COD games, although any nations with good air theater dominance can reach any nations capital in 10 hrs via para drop, even our nation can also do that.

But as a great Chinese philosopher and ruler once said, Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance, I think we should do the same. Nevertheless I trust our war colleges, they are the best in Asia, such scenarios are pretty much studied and simulated well enough, I think our army is capable enough to send there ass home to where they belong.

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

What is it like to be a soldier in the Chinese Army, since there is no such thing as nationalism only communism (party boot licking).

What do the soldiers fight for? For What purpose are they giving up their life for?

Tarun Kumar

Whatever may be the case, I think it would be senseless to hitch a ride with an unstable trump and a delusional US establishment that is dreaming of war with Russia. I mean any country that can even contemplate a war with Russia (which has 100 MT weapons and an arsenal of MT weapons in thousands even tens of thousands) is insane. We would only end up paying billions to US MII with zero benefit to us.

DingDong

Country flag

-------
Didnt know where to post. Mods may move it to appropriate thread.
Not only Sri Lanka, several other countries are on verge of defaulting on the Chinese loans.

These Sri Lankans are peculiar, one day they will say one thing, another day the exact opposite.
Sarath Fosenka wanted to increase the military presence in North citing Indian threat.

They are confused, don't know who their real enemy is, just like Pakistan.

Tarun Kumar

What I dont understand is how Chinese government has so much cash. They have given trillions in loans to their state run enterprises which are rarely repaid. Billions are given to a Jehadi mafia state like Pakistan which will never get paid back. Billions are given to Africa for infra with dubious repayment. It seems all cash and savings of chinese people is under state control.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Did they consider the road blocks in between? Meaning, the INDIAN ARMY & INDIAN AIR FORCE ?

I guess not. If they did, they wouldn't have published such a stupid article.

I can also say that a man will take only a couple of hours to reach PM residence from Delhi metro station (I don't know exactly, I'm not from delhi). But is it possible? NO. There are check points. There are cameras. There are guards.

The following videos should summarise what I'm saying.

I am otm shank

What I dont understand is how Chinese government has so much cash. They have given trillions in loans to their state run enterprises which are rarely repaid. Billions are given to a Jehadi mafia state like Pakistan which will never get paid back. Billions are given to Africa for infra with dubious repayment. It seems all cash and savings of chinese people is under state control.
They do it off the labour; sweat and blood of their workers. the money goes to the elities to play global monopoly while the majority of Chinese are swimming in gutter oil.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles