Chinese man sues wife for being ugly and wins

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
A man from northern China who divorced and sued his wife earlier this year for being ugly has recently won the lawsuit.

Jian Feng said his issues with his wife's looks only began after the couple's daughter was born. Feng was appalled by the child's appearance, calling her "incredibly ugly" and saying she resembled neither one of her parents.
--

With that being the case, Feng initially accused his wife of cheating. It was at that point that his wife, who has not been named, came forward, saying she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgeries to drastically change her appearance before she met Feng. She never told Feng about those surgeries.

----

When Feng found out about the procedures, he filed the lawsuit. He said the woman convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
China is now model for the whole world

Justice and freedom of expression should countries learn from them

Country flag
didnt get the case, may be he had good lawyer.
Wife had plastic surgery before marriage and did not reveal it. Deception was caught
when she gave birth to an ugly kid also was guilty of infidelity since good looking husband
could not have fathered the kid. Court should have had a DNA test done.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Wife had plastic surgery before marriage and did not reveal it. Deception was caught
when she gave birth to an ugly kid also was guilty of infidelity since good looking husband
could not have fathered the kid. Court should have had a DNA test done.
that is why i said i didnt get the case,

having plastic surgery is not sin or crime, nor it is fraud, after all it is not only her looks that he has married her, if that be the case he could have get any good looking call girl as his wife. About the ugly kid without DNA, well kid can have any disease by birth, if that would have been the case, it would imply that father would have dislike the child and sue his wife for the same.

Rich in China, does not have either the heart or brain. They just have money and they think love and family in terms of money only.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i remember one of the Chines members here once said that he will get girl for comfort (paid girl)

Country flag
that is why i said i didnt get the case,

having plastic surgery is not sin or crime, nor it is fraud, after all it is not only her looks that he has married her, if that be the case he could have get any good looking call girl as his wife. About the ugly kid without DNA, well kid can have any disease by birth, if that would have been the case, it would imply that father would have dislike the child and sue his wife for the same.

Rich in China, does not have either the heart or brain. They just have money and they think love and family in terms of money only.
This is a big case in China you can only have one kid and he got stuck with an
ugly one.

bose

Country flag

Yes we have seen that the way Chineese treat their own citizen... I meant the Tianamen Square masscare come to my mind...

Can a chineese critisize its own goverment over curruptions ??

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Don't understand the freedom of expression thingy, how is it related here?

If you mean right to call one's own children ugly, then yeah.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.

Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

I was hearing this news on the radio this evening. This is incredibly funny.

Yes, the man deserved the divorce.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
A man from northern China who divorced and sued his wife earlier this year for being ugly has recently won the lawsuit.

Jian Feng said his issues with his wife's looks only began after the couple's daughter was born. Feng was appalled by the child's appearance, calling her "incredibly ugly" and saying she resembled neither one of her parents.
--

With that being the case, Feng initially accused his wife of cheating. It was at that point that his wife, who has not been named, came forward, saying she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgeries to drastically change her appearance before she met Feng. She never told Feng about those surgeries.

----

When Feng found out about the procedures, he filed the lawsuit. He said the woman convinced him to marry her under false pretenses.

A judge agreed, awarding Feng $120,000.
This is just a joke, some kid learned PS basics and made up this story.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Pakistanis are now the models for obedient ass-lickers. :megusta:

Anyone who wants to lick ass to curry favours must learn from them.

We hear of companies or governments bending over backwards to please people for favours. We hear of people licking ass to gain favours. All that happens everywhere in the world.

But it is a unique case to see random common Pakistanis in cyberspace licking the arse of random common Chinese. It happens so often, it really is astounding! :hail:

Last edited:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistanis are now the models for obedient ass-lickers. :megusta:

Anyone who wants to lick ass to curry favours must learn from them.

We hear of companies or governments bending over backwards to please people for favours. We hear of people licking ass to gain favours. All that happens everywhere in the world.

But it is a unique case to see random common Pakistanis in cyberspace licking the arse of random common Chinese. It happens so often, it really is astounding! :hail:
I thought Curry is your National Dish instead of Pakistan.
He is being sarcastic, and the whole story is fake, only people ate too much curry believe it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles