Chinese J31 copy of F35 ?

AprilLyrics

Re: J-21/J-31 Chinese 5th Generation Stealth Fighter

J31 infuriate an Indian rather than an American....
dont worry,i will tell SAC to change their plan and copy AMCA's design immediately and try to beg Indian government to import some keveri(kavely?kalorie?) engine.i just hope we wont wait long.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

dont worry,i will tell SAC to change their plan and copy AMCA's design immediately and try to beg Indian government to import some keveri(kavely?kalorie?) engine.i just hope we wont wait long.
A small correction ,actually the name of the engine is kolaveri.
Please use this name onwards.It is an uprated 130 kn 5th gen engine.

mikhail

Country flag

oohh here again comes a chini troll!first go and tell your CCP to develop their junk WS-10A engine instead of importing obsolete RD-93 engines from Russia and then we may talk about the Kaveri GTX engine!understood beta(son)!:laugh:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
I see radical dissimilarities between Russian, European and American new generation fighter jets but wen it comes to Chinese i only see hollow airframes which look almost similar to either Russian ( Su-27, 33) or American (F-35) ..ohh and Israeli (Lavi) :type:

cir

Jealousy is a sign of extreme weakness。

China is embarking on the research and development of her 6th generation fighter aircraft,yet our Indian friends are still bickering about when their flying junk T-50 is goona to make an appearance in India。

"Trashing" J-20 isn't gonna make the slightest change to the fact that India is at least 30 years behind China in this particular area of industry。

As for other areas of industry,India's performance so far is even worse。

India is irrelevant。

mikhail

Country flag

Jealousy is a sign of extreme weakness。

China is embarking on the research and development of her 6th generation fighter aircraft,yet our Indian friends are still bickering about when their flying junk T-50 is goona to make an appearance in India。

"Trashing" J-20 isn't gonna make the slightest change to the fact that India is at least 30 years behind China in this particular area of industry。

As for other areas of industry,India's performance so far is even worse。

India is irrelevant。
J-20 and J-31 both are nothing but cheap chini junks which even Zimbabwe won't be buying in the future:rofl:.heck even our Mig-21 Bisons are more than enough for these "so called" fifth generation junks:taunt:!and please for chrissake don't try to compare your junks with Russian made PAK-FA after all they are next only to U.S.A. when it comes to the aviation industry:toilet:!they have produced some of the finest combat aircraft of the 20th century!your aviation industry is still in its infancy when compared with U.S.A.,Russia and Europe(France,Britain,Sweden etc)!

Impluseblade

Another Indian who is so proud of his masters' advanced technology. What's new?!

J-20 and J-31 both are nothing but cheap chini junks which even Zimbabwe won't be buying in the future:rofl:.heck even our Mig-21 Bisons are more than enough for these "so called" fifth generation junks:taunt:!and please for chrissake don't try to compare your junks with Russian made PAK-FA after all they are next only to U.S.A. when it comes to the aviation industry:toilet:!they have produced some of the finest combat aircraft of the 20th century!your aviation industry is still in its infancy when compared with U.S.A.,Russia and Europe(France,Britain,Sweden etc)!

lcatejas

Another Indian who is so proud of his masters' advanced technology. What's new?!
We don't have masters ... by the way we buys techs and try to build it from scratch not copy (That's why we have access to any market what about you ) .. you should be thankful to USSR who provided all there tech and blue prints .. and rest you guys copied with very shamelessly.... list me the tech you guys discovered and which is not with the help of USSR blue print...

Even you ditched your masters.. by copied there aircraft's its a big list ...

mikhail

Country flag

at least my parents don't teach me to steal from others(stealing is considered to be a serious crime here in India), but parents encourage their children to learn the art of stealing in China i guess:rofl:!

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

at least my parents don't teach me to steal from others(stealing is considered to be a serious crime here in India), but parents encourage their children to learn the art of stealing in China i guess:rofl:!
Stealing? no, you used a wrong metaphor, it is more like you and Kumar were both given an apple, Kumar used seeds to plant an apple tree, you eat it as a regular apple, when you grow up, Kumar has an orchard, you are still buying....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles