Chinese hackers attack Indian military websites, Tibetan sites & Japan's Aerospace

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The fact that Trend micro has identified the culprits gives away the type of security software capability we have on this side of the border. I am of the opinion that USA and her allies might have also created fake web sites to look like official web sites to lure attackers so that they can piggyback to the computer of attackers to infect them and let loose the virus when situation warrants. That will be in case of any conflict with China. Once this happens Chinese balls will be squeezed and be allowed to bleed to death.

Spindrift

I am of the opinion that USA and her allies might have also created fake web sites to look like official web sites to lure attackers so that they can piggyback to the computer of attackers to infect them and let loose the virus when situation warrants.
They are called honey pots and any experienced hacker worth his salt would be able to identify them and avoid them.... you'll only be able to catch a bunch of script kiddies using that and script kiddies are more of a nuisance rather than a significant threat....

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
They are called honey pots and any experienced hacker worth his salt would be able to identify them and avoid them.... you'll only be able to catch a bunch of script kiddies using that and script kiddies are more of a nuisance rather than a significant threat....
Thank you spindrift, I learned something new about the Internet world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles