Chinese general warns India against 'new trouble' as AK Antony visits

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Re: Chinese general warns India against 'new trouble' as AK Antony vis

Luo is a outspoken strategist and a "Maoist". Quite a lot of his points are enlightening such as consolidating various maritime forces into one Coast Guard, and Korean peninsula geopolitics.

He changed some of my perception. For example I used to parrot N Korea was a rogue or nerd.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
'Parrot'?

Thats reality speaking.

Dinesh_Kumar

No, Chinese Generals have warned countries like USA, Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, etc.in the past.

Its quite common. However, action on the ground has taken place against badly defended opponents, and well prepared opponents like US and Japan have been avoided.

It is a lesson for us, as we have badly defended areas along our border (no one denies that improvements are needed).

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

ccp-lizard's deception is getting quite boringly predictable - but it seems our MEA our ministry of defence hasnt quite an answer for their "last minute sudden changes" - which are actually not quite so last minute but planned well in advance
here are just an handful of examples - hardly the tip of the iceberg :-

(1) 1962 they agreed to certain principles to solve the border issue - but last minute they resorted to force

(2) arunachal - they agreed all along that areas populated by people wouldnt be under review - last minute they changed their position

(3) recent visit by PM le kequiang - last minute they did a transgression in the Aksai area

(4) Antony's visit - last minute some bigmouth lizard has tried to scuttle our balance

can you see the trend - more importantly can our MEA and min of defence see it ?

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles