Chinese GDP according to my estimates

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I have been Indian forum, especially China-discussion subjects for 8 yrs.
8 years ago, Indian talking about how soon India will catch up China.
6 years ago, Indian talking about how soon India's growth rate will catch up China.
Now, Indian talking about China's GDP is fake...
Isn't this quite an interesting "Loser's mindset"?

---------------------------

Talking about Chinese cities' over crowed, pollution, dirty, please check your own Indian's travel diary around China, from Indian forum,
Let see how soon India would catch up, and also check the comments there, at least they don't have the same "Loser's mindset" there.

Tier 2 city Chengdu:
A Trip to China---Chengdu - BCMTouring

Tier 2 city Chongqing:
China Travel ---from Chengdu to Chongqing - BCMTouring

Tier 3 city and province Henan
China Travel --- Henan (Shaolin Temple) - BCMTouring

Tier 4 city and province Yichang
China travel - from Chongqing to Yichang (Three Gorges Dam) - BCMTouring

Tier 1 city Beijing
Tourism of China --- Beijing - BCMTouring

Tier 1 city Shanghai
China Travel - China's largest city (Shanghai) - BCMTouring

Tier 3 city and province Yunnan
China's Yunnan province travel photos - BCMTouring

Please let me know your estimation how soon your cities and towns would catch up these?
Point out those individuals or just shut the fcuk up, such post helps nothing other the exposing your kind of personality, some one like with a beautiful wife but with unfortunate tiny penis, as in the beautiful wife the newly developing China and the owner bearing the tiny penis as you, trying to express that your wife is more then satisfied with you, a fake kind of show off for the fact of bearing a tiny penis and yes tiger penis in this case wont help you with the cause,
your calm that Indian said this and Indian said that is a fuzz, I have been active for a while point me out my statement and we have a debate and yes for sure I dont have the cells to remember things I would have written some 5 years ago, yet I will take it to stand a debate with you.

There are many levels of participants around the forum, with some thinking that a Single BrahMos is enough against the whole Pakistan
In the same note some thinks India will soon be a Super Power, That does not means that every Indian plays the similar note, your claims of assumption of an Indian attitude shows off your personality beautiful wife, tiny dick kind, who needs to show off to exhibit that his wife is satisfied.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Point out those individuals or just shut the fcuk up, such post helps nothing other the exposing your kind of personality, some one like with a beautiful wife but with unfortunate tiny penis, as in the beautiful wife the newly developing China and the owner bearing the tiny penis as you, trying to express that your wife is more then satisfied with you, a fake kind of show off for the fact of bearing a tiny penis and yes tiger penis in this case wont help you with the cause,
your calm that Indian said this and Indian said that is a fuzz, I have been active for a while point me out my statement and we have a debate and yes for sure I dont have the cells to remember things I would have written some 5 years ago, yet I will take it to stand a debate with you.

There are many levels of participants around the forum, with some thinking that a Single BrahMos is enough against the whole Pakistan
In the same note some thinks India will soon be a Super Power, That does not means that every Indian plays the similar note, your claims of assumption of an Indian attitude shows off your personality beautiful wife, tiny dick kind, who needs to show off to exhibit that his wife is satisfied.
I won't reply your strong words, enjoy urself ^_^

redragon

Country flag

And by your logic, you have an ugly wife and petit penis? LMAO..And you are still very proud of those and day dreaming some miracle to happen, oh boy, what a character you have.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
And by your logic, you have an ugly wife and petit penis? LMAO..And you are still very proud of those and day dreaming some miracle to happen, oh boy, what a character you have.
prove it!...

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
@redragon I do not have to stand a dick measurement contest with a redragon , if you cannot understand my writing let me be simple, your logic sucks your statement referring Indians is illogical, I am Indian and prove that I stated any such statement in my 5 years history in this forum before you convict me, because if you state "Indian" I am one of it.

N.B. I am not upto your wife, very much not interested in Chinese ladies big time, and you must know my statement was against your filthy statement above and not your real wife or whatever :facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
@Payeng Don't get into it with these Chicoms. Just sit back and watch them choke on their debt.

redragon

Country flag
@redragon I do not have to stand a dick measurement contest with a redragon , if you cannot understand my writing let me be simple, your logic sucks your statement referring Indians is illogical, I am Indian and prove that I stated any such statement in my 5 years history in this forum before you convict me, because if you state "Indian" I am one of it.

N.B. I am not upto your wife, very much not interested in Chinese ladies big time, and you must know my statement was against your filthy statement above and not your real wife or whatever :facepalm:
Where did I mention Indian? ur reading skill sucks. and I am way less interested to ur wife, god witness, I hate even think about her in this discussion. U must know my statement was against your filthy, stink and stupid statement above. Lol

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Where did I mention Indian? ur reading skill sucks. and I am way less interested to ur wife, god witness, I hate even think about her in this discussion. U must know my statement was against your filthy, stink and stupid statement above. Lol
Wow a Chinese copycat even copying my writings....

you lunatic retard fool, I have quoted the post
And I have already proven it, me an India and never stated as you desire.

And stop following copycat skills even in replying me back.

rockdog

Country flag

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

rockdog

Country flag
LOL, can you give any credit link? If you read other articles from this website, they also write something like this:

The Most Dangerous Country In Europe
(http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-20/most-dangerous-country-europe)
That title, in my opinion, belongs to France.
Then as France slips further into recession and as their non-performing loans increase and as their massive amount of securitizations rapidly decline in value; their banking system will come under extreme pressure. Much is hidden and cloaked in France but bills that must be paid will begin to take their toll and the uncounted liabilities do not disappear just because no one adds them up correctly. France, in my view, is a powder keg waiting for some fuse to be lit and it will not be a Belle Epoch Ball at Versailles when it does. There will be fireworks aplenty but no cheering crowd to accompany them.

-----------------------

If your reading habit is at this level at this kind of site, i won't be surprised you have the conclusion like Chinese debt is 1000% of GDP. :rofl:

BTW, the data i gave you came from both CIA and WordBank, yours just came from a site also selling t-shirt
(The Zero Hedge Logo Tee | Zero Hedge), you really should buy one to show up your level ! ^_^

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Fitch rates France AAA while China has been downgraded to A-... three slots above junk bonds. :rofl:
Nop, this is not true, France is the worst, since i trust the most authoritative website you provided to me:

the Most Dangerous Country In Europe, in my opinion, belongs to France.

This has been proven by the web you provided: (The Most Dangerous Country In Europe | Zero Hedge)

-------------------------

redragon

Country flag
Wow a Chinese copycat even copying my writings....

you lunatic retard fool, I have quoted the post
And I have already proven it, me an India and never stated as you desire.

And stop following copycat skills even in replying me back.
---- u, u black monkey, see now I am not copying u, are u satisfied? lMAO.
I just wanted to show everyone how stupid u r.
U started this, u need to end it
You stupid mother ----er.

TrueSpirit

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles