Chinese engineers assaulted by Faisalabad's villagers

Blackwater

Chinese engineers assaulted by Faisalabad's villagers
News Comments (0)
ONLINE 8 hours ago | Comments (0)

FAISALABAD - Villagers of Faisalabad's rural area of Shamaalpur assaulted five Chinese engineers, severely wounding them.

As per media reports, these Chinese engineers were working over a bridge project of Faisalabad's Motorway section when they got embroiled with some villagers.

Harsh words were exchanged after which the armed villagers assaulted the engineers and also resorted to aerial firing.:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

Chinese engineers assaulted by Faisalabad's villagers | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

sob

Mod
Country flag
Our friends will find the hand of RAW behind this -- Attempt by RAW to drive a wedge between Pakistan and their all weather friend benefactor, China.

On a serious note, hope the Chinese Engineers recover soon enough from their wounds.

satish007

Chinese soldiers have no job for more than 30 years. jobs comeing

ganesh177

Country flag
Villagers wont assault chinese for nothing. There has to be some reasons.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Pakistani villagers and Chinese engineers? I wonder how they could clash. Neither of the sides would understand the other's language :p

Blackwater

Villagers wont assault chinese for nothing. There has to be some reasons.
Faisalabad is a industrial town just like our Ludhiana. it's there major textile industry. 90% of units have closed due to load sheding of electricity, approx 18 hours a day. When these jahail ,uneducated, poor pak people saw Chinese engg working on some project ,they thought they are responsible for this mess.:becky::becky::becky::becky:

Patriot

Country flag
May be Chinese engineers were cooking tandoori Pork.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Faisalabad is a industrial town just like our Ludhiana. it's there major textile industry. 90% of units have closed due to load sheding of electricity, approx 18 hours a day. When these jahail ,uneducated, poor pak people saw Chinese engg working on some project ,they thought they are responsible for this mess.:becky::becky::becky::becky:
If that true then ............. lolzzz :D :D

debasree

Country flag
basically we should not comment on it before knowing the full report.

Last edited:

ganesh177

Country flag
Imagine 18 hours of shut down in pakistan. How can that town or village function. I know some pakis from karachi and situation is similar in such bigger cities as well. Frequent shutdowns is common there.

When is the light coming ? Remaining 6 hours may be when they deep in sleep at night. rofl Anyways, i dont blame them for there furstration. I cannot imagine my 10 minutes without electricity. This whole summer season we did not had any single 1 hour official shutdown in my city. Yea there were some shutdowns for maintainence twice or thrice in a month, but that is acceptable.

But situation still is to be improved in rural areas which still do face huge shut downs(ofcurs not of same level in pakistan). I hope the nuclear energy will put an end to that misery of rural people.

sandeepdg

^^ Don't focus on the 18 hours of power cuts, mate !! 50 % of rural India, I suppose has no access to power, and those that do, don't get power supply for more than 8-10 hours either.

FYI, places like Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad have load shedding for 6-10 hours on a daily basis during summers, I have spent almost my entire life in these places, I know better.

sandeepdg

I feel the Chinese dudes did something demeaning or something perceived to be demeaning to the villagers that infuriated them. Although, it ain't the first time the Chinese have had such violent rundown with local populations. They got into same kind of shit in Zambia and many African countries too.

Blackwater

^^ Don't focus on the 18 hours of power cuts, mate !! 50 % of rural India, I suppose has no access to power, and those that do, don't get power supply for more than 8-10 hours either.

FYI, places like Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad have load shedding for 6-10 hours on a daily basis during summers, I have spent almost my entire life in these places, I know better.
we are talking of Karachi and Faisalabad and other big cities not rural Pakistan. Imagine 18 hours power cut in Noida and Delhi. if so, you will be the first person pelting stone on Govt officials and building

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What was the real reason for the Chinese people getting thrashed?

How were the Chinese responsible for power cuts?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Chinese are going to regret they ever got involved with Pakistan.
By that time, the Northern Area held by Pakistan would have been claimed and occupied by China (they are already there) and would have fudged the history to show it was some Emperor of Qing or even Song dynasty who married someone or the other and hence was given the area as a Dowry.

For instance, the Shaksgam Valley is a part of POK, but even though it was POK, it was ruled and administered by China. Hence, Pakistan had no option but to agree to cede the area to China.

The Trans-Karakoram Tract (Chinese: 喀喇昆仑走廊; pinyin: Kālǎkūnlún zǒuláng) is an area of nearly 5,800 km2 (2,239 sq mi) along both sides of the Shaksgam River, is entirely administered by the People's Republic of China as a part of Kargilik County and Taxkorgan Tajik Autonomous County in the Kashgar Prefecture of Xinjiang Autonomous Region, but claimed by Pakistan until 1963. It is still claimed by India as part of the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Pakistan gave up its claim to the tract under a border agreement with China in 1963 with the proviso that the settlement was subject to the final solution of the Kashmir dispute.

Most of the tract, also called Shaksgam, is composed of the Shaksgam Valley. Most of the tract was administered as a part of Shigar, a valley in the Baltistan region.[citation needed] The Raja of Shigar controlled most this land until 1971, when Pakistan abolished the Raja government system. A polo ground in Shaksgam was built by the Amacha Royal family of Shigar, and the Rajas of Shigar used to invite the Amirs of Yarkand to play polo there.[citation needed] Most of the names of the mountains, lakes, rivers and passes are in Balti/Ladakhi, suggesting that this land had been part of Baltistan/Ladakh region for a long time.

The tract is one of the most inhospitable areas of the world, with some of the highest mountains. The tract is bounded by the Kun Lun Mountains to the north, and by the Karakoram peaks to the south, including Broad Peak, K2 and Gasherbrum. On the southeast it is adjacent to the highest battlefield in the world in the Siachen Glacier region.
From wikipedia

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles