Chinese boy thrashed in chicago and mocked as ******

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

CHICAGO – Chicago police are questioning six teens in the beating of a 17-year-old boy that was captured on video and posted online.

Police say the attack happened Sunday in a South Side alley. Video shows several assailants repeatedly kicking and striking the victim, sometimes with a shoe. The video was posted on YouTube.

Police say they robbed the victim of shoes and his wallet.

Chicago police said Tuesday that it didn't appear the incident was racially motivated.

Authorities say the victim is of Asian descent. In the video, the assailants can be heard repeatedly using racial slurs(n-word) and making derogatory comments about speaking Chinese. Several assailants are wearing sweat shirt hoods and masks.

The victim was hospitalized for a laceration, bruising and abrasions.

No charges have been filed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Racists are getting dumber by the day.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

CHICAGO – Chicago police are questioning six teens in the beating of a 17-year-old boy that was captured on video and posted online.

Police say the attack happened Sunday in a South Side alley. Video shows several assailants repeatedly kicking and striking the victim, sometimes with a shoe. The video was posted on YouTube.

Police say they robbed the victim of shoes and his wallet.

Chicago police said Tuesday that it didn't appear the incident was racially motivated.

Authorities say the victim is of Asian descent. In the video, the assailants can be heard repeatedly using racial slurs(n-word) and making derogatory comments about speaking Chinese. Several assailants are wearing sweat shirt hoods and masks.

The victim was hospitalized for a laceration, bruising and abrasions.

No charges have been filed.
Chicago police first needs to investigate the reason behind the attack before claiming it was not racially motivated.It seems like in these cases the Police keeps repeating "it was not racially motivated" just to save their face and racism. If there is no proper investigation then it would simply give wrong message that they allow racism.
Also strict actions need to be taken against these incidents specially when there is visual evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is disgraceful and brutal... very brutal!

The Chicago police must be the world's most inefficient if with this video they cannot file charges!

I am horrified. I could not watch the whole video since I wanted to jump in and thrash those cowards taking one one young chap!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
but one chinese guy told me to shut my black ass!! How come his ass is not white now?

This is pathetic though...poor chinese guy.....

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
but one chinese guy told me to shut my black ass!! How come his ass is not white now?

This is pathetic though...poor chinese guy.....
One Chinese member told me he would beat my ass if he saw me on the street. In their country they are bullies, in other countries they are the bullied.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles