China's Real Estate Bubble about to Burst?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50142079n&tag=api

[video=metacafe;cb-8_GmWBC_tW3z/chinas_real_estate_bubble_season_45_episode_21/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/cb-8_GmWBC_tW3z/chinas_real_estate_bubble_season_45_episode_21/[/video]

[video=metacafe;cb-V4NRx7nquRQh/containing_chinas_real_estate_bubble_season_45_epi]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/cb-V4NRx7nquRQh/containing_chinas_real_estate_bubble_season_45_epi sode_21/[/video]

[video=metacafe;cb-nySkm4FDAhLX/chinese_real_estate_mogul_zhang_xin_talks_democrac]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/cb-nySkm4FDAhLX/chinese_real_estate_mogul_zhang_xin_talks_democrac y/[/video]

s002wjh

Country flag
i heard something similar years ago, but hasn't happen yet. so who knows when will happen

nimo_cn

Country flag
everyday people make the same wish, that is the way they live. if the wish comes true, good for them, if it doesnt, they have nothing to lose.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

one

everyday people make the same wish, that is the way they live. if the wish comes true, good for them, if it doesnt, they have nothing to lose.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
Me tooooooooooo. Wishing for that bubble to kaboom........Just being selfish, can't afford to own an apartment, extraordinarily expensive. Maybe people may panic and start selling property after the huge kaboom in China :laugh: fingers crossed.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
See the video first. Even the biggest builder of China (in that video) accepts that there is a huge bubble in Chinese real estate. He says it will be disaster if this bubble were to burst. On average, the cost of an apartment (in Shanghai) is 45 times the income of the average Shanghaian.

In that video they show miles and miles of empty buildings, empty cities, empty malls and buildings that were left mid-way of construction. Something has to give in.

G90

The biggest builder himself is the one of the biggest mouth in China, he make so many predictions about property market in China in the past but few materialized, I am not sure why our poor indians suddenly believe him.

One side note is the property price in Beijing rise 30% since last Octobober, I know that because I sold one property, I really hoped the joke called wang shi were right to make my decision looks bright, but so far I am losing alot of money by making such foolish decision.

And another sign of China property market's rebound is, in the past 5 years, real estaste agency rarely call me to sell my property, and they usually call me to ask if I want to buy new property, but this years, I get alot of calls/messeges from real estate agency to ask if I want to sell my property.

One agency even ask the specific property I am residented at the moment (a two-floor 230 square meters appartment), he said one guy would like to buy this property with FULL CASH AT ONCE if I priced the property for something belong 8 million RMB (which equal to 1.3 million USD), if I asked more, then he may still buy, but wont pay it at once in Cash.

China's property market is full of cash, hardly used any credits, much less dependent on loans, if China's property market is a bubble, then the rest world's property market is a nuclear bomb.

China's property is just another fundemntal evdidence that China's economy is MUCH MUCH larger than she admited, for an economy that produced 50% of the world entire indsutrial output, I guess thats expected the case, through the sore losers from the outside world have a hard time to swallow that, just learn to live with that.:cool2:

Last edited:
Reactions: cir

no smoking

Country flag
The biggest builder himself is the one of the biggest mouth in China, he make so many predictions about property market in China in the past but few materialized, I am not sure why our poor indians suddenly believe him.

One side note is the property price in Beijing rise 30% since last Octobober, I know that because I sold one property, I really hoped the joke called wang shi were right to make my decision looks bright, but so far I am losing alot of money by making such foolish decision.

And another sign of China property market's rebound is, in the past 5 years, real estaste agency rarely call me to sell my property, and they usually call me to ask if I want to buy new property, but this years, I get alot of calls/messeges from real estate agency to ask if I want to sell my property.

One agency even ask the specific property I am residented at the moment (a two-floor 230 square meters appartment), he said one guy would like to buy this property with FULL CASH AT ONCE if I priced the property for something belong 8 million RMB (which equal to 1.3 million USD), if I asked more, then he may still buy, but wont pay it at once in Cash.

China's property market is full of cash, hardly used any credits, much less dependent on loans, if China's property market is a bubble, then the rest world's property market is a nuclear bomb.

China's property is just another fundemntal evdidence that China's economy is MUCH MUCH larger than she admited, for an economy that produced 50% of the world entire indsutrial output, I guess thats expected the case, through the sore losers from the outside world have a hard time to swallow that, just learn to live with that.:cool2:
Actually, it is not about bubble or chinese economy scale, it is all about poor people or those "not so rich".
CCP promises them a lot of things, "affordable" resident property is one of them. It is the time CCP to deliver their words.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Me tooooooooooo. Wishing for that bubble to kaboom........Just being selfish, can't afford to own an apartment, extraordinarily expensive. Maybe people may panic and start selling property after the huge kaboom in China :laugh: fingers crossed.
Estate bubbles in India are forming shapes?

satish007

even bubble to burst , I won't worry about too much. chinese are same smart as Indian but work harder than Indian and all over the world.
we can overcome any problem only we need to do are follow CCP and get the jobs done, yes we can.

G90

IQ of Chinese is 25 points above average Indian, thats almost 1.7 times of stdDev, on a side note, the american whties are merely 1.5 of stdDev above african americans, and the jewish americans are merely 0.7 of stdDev above white americans.

So obviously Chinese and indians are not of the same smart types:cool2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles