China's poor

tramp

Yes, US is not a angel, but they did offer Marshall Plan in Europe and they did help making Japanese Economy to compete with themselves. When you become more powerful, you will get your independence in foreign policy. Chinese was hardly gaining anything for so-call independence. China was still relying on USSR that steel way more Chinese territory then any other. By the way, if we are allying with USA, we do not need to use unreliable fighter jet engine from Russian.
@mylegend your points run pretty much true for Nehruvian India also, though India had little other option after US garrisoned Pakistan with UK support after independence.

Last edited by a moderator:

CCTV

1. Again, what is wrong with making alliance with USA? Japan's lost decade was meant to be, it is not the fault of USA. Bubble are meant to be broken regardless of speculator, Japanese Central Bank and Legislation are the one to be blame for lost decades if you do study about the economic history of Japan. Flies will not byte on seamless egg. Another problem in Japan is they only utilize half of their workforce by excluding women.

European must blame themselves for their failure, do you know what is the average work hours in the Pigs and France? The hard working German seem to excel.

2. There is old saying that it is never too late, however, some time things are too late. Are you sure Chinese Russian Alliance still meant anything in 60s? It was de-facto broken. USSR can never offer what USA can offer. Communism is meant to be a failure. Cultural revolution and great leap forward brought such a misery to China due to idiotic Mao.
3. Just saying at the end of WW2, USSR does not have nuclear weapon. They might as well bow down to both Chinese and USA pressure.

4. As long as we gone on Russian path, we can never made anything of decent quality. Russian may try to match thrust but their engine's life time is not even 1/5 of US.

Again, there is no if in history. We have to work with what we have. What I believe is the current system is outdated, and CCP should give up power gradually. There should be at the very least a secret time table. What is going on right now is the army and the party is being control by the 红二代. That is a shame.
1. I did not see any country support a complete industrial base to other, other than USSR did to China.

2. At 60's we received atomic bomb model , missile and the technic of Mig -19.

3.if USSR is not there, why US ally with China? We have seem it at at end of 90's.
6.4 is US 's excuse to stop alliceship , but if they love human right that much, they have to stop ally with those kingdoms in Middle East.

4. You hate USSR so much did you?
Tu 160 can continuous fly 23 hr and TU 95 can fly40 hrs.
Russian engine can move 360 degree but US engine can only do up and down now.
Al-31F have 2600 hrs life
117s said have 4000+ hr , but avarage life is 2000hr , if accounted in crushed ones, the number become 1500 hrs.

6. Ok if you think the current system is outdated and can not be fixed, and ppl in China share the same thought with you.
You should go back to lead ppl , have a revolution or something.
Sitting behind computer and blame CCP can not change anything:wave:.

tramp

1. I did not see any country support a complete industrial base to other, other than USSR did to China.

3.if USSR is not there, why US ally with China? We have seem it at at end of 90's.
6.4 is US 's excuse to stop alliceship , but if they love human right that much, they have to stop ally with those kingdoms in Middle East.

117s said have 4000+ hr , but avarage life is 2000hr , if accounted in crushed ones, the number become 1500 hrs.

6. Ok if you think the current system is outdated and can not be fixed, and ppl in China share the same thought with you.
Though many Russian aircraft look impressive on paper, Indian experience has not always been that positive. MiG 21s have been dubbed flying coffins for their high rate of crashes. More than the loss of the aircraft, IAF has been worried about the irreplaceable loss of its skilled pilots in these crashes.

mylegend

No, sitting behind computer does change a thing. CCP can not lie to its people like they used to do. Imagine without internet, Li Gang(李刚)'s son will never being questioned, and the family of victim will be vanished to the air. People are now trying to hold government accountable. CCP is trying to control the internet and hire 50 cents to influence opinion. However, as people getting more educated, some of the bull shit they feed us will no longer work. If you do work for the government, maybe your family member does, I'm sure you have find out that people no longer trust much of official words. Don't you get it, people do not like the CCP. Only reason I and others enlighten ones can tolerated CCP is because we loved the nation. We know people can not overthrown the government in the current stage, and a revolution will not succeed and it will created chaos that only lead to instability will only harm the nation. That is why I do not support any violent revolution. What result from violent revolution would same monster like CCP. Mao have promised demorcracy to the people during civil war, apparently he lie. A violent revolution that you asked for, will only result in suffering of the people and another dictator that might be worse than current regime. I support stability because I love the nation but not the CCP.

There is a difference between you and me is I love China. I love its culture, civilization, tradition and everything about it. I'm proud of the fact that I am a Chinese. I care about it. That is why I dedicated my effort to spread the words to the people such as former premier Li Peng robed what belong to the people. Why I am telling you this? That is because I know you do not care, because you care more about CCP then China. You know exact the corruption within the CCP but doesn't care a damn shit about it.

Things have indeed changed, paid poster can not influence public opinion like the way they used to do. That is one thing CCP can not change. There is another thing CCP can not change, that is its sinking reputation. Every year, it loses credibility. By the time CCP loose all credibility, I will support a revolution because new order will be established quickly. CCP have two options, one is to wait till the day it loose all credibility, another is to choose to reform within itself.

Like majority of other citizens in China and the world, I'm fearful for my life and freedom for my responsibility to my family. I know CCP can check my I.P. in China. I know my risk. However, I still choose to post issue about the wealth of ruling family of CCP into the internet in my spare time. That shows I care more about this nation then you. For the benefit of China, I hope that you are just ignorant, but not intentionally support CCP while knowing all its crime. In both cases, feel free to continue to support people like Li Gang and Li Peng. Feel free to post about your love affair with the CCP. At the end, I hope for one thing from you. That is care more about the China instead of CCP.

Last edited:

tramp

What is your source? USA can easily afford it. Just check how much FDI was coming from US after 1980s. What is wrong to be part of NATO or other USA alliance? The benefit is clear, and the downside is only worthless pride. Bear in mind, Pride come from power in international politic.

CCP is murderer, you need to look no further than great leap forward and cultural revolution. CCP pay negligible effort to fight Japan during WW2 while they are salary by KMT. All this happen while KMT soldiers were fighting in front line. Even Mao himself credit Japanese for CCP's success, he said without Japan, CCP can not rule China. We can clearly see who is backstabbing China.

You do not need to look beyond Taiwan to find out what would be China now without the CCP.
Communist parties have always exhibited deceit in matters of national importance. For example, some of the communist leaders in India openly supported Chinese stand during the 1962 war. The 1961 split in the party had nothing to do with ideology, but happened because of the split in the leadership in supporting the CCP and the Soviet CCCP!!

There is also a parallel between Mao's denouncement of pre-revolution Chinese culture and destruction of pre-Islamic cultural symbols by Islamist governments in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Afghanistan.

no smoking

Country flag
What is your source? USA can easily afford it. Just check how much FDI was coming from US after 1980s. What is wrong to be part of NATO or other USA alliance? The benefit is clear, and the downside is only worthless pride. Bear in mind, Pride come from power in international politic.
You do realise that is FDI, not financial or military aid. Whether or USA can easily afford it. Have a look of south korea and then you mulitply the amount by 20, you will see:
South Korea - The Syngman Rhee Era, 1946-60

Nothing is wrong to be part of NATO or other USA allian if China just want to be another ROC. If you think ROC was a power (world or regional), then I don't have anything to say.

CCP is murderer, you need to look no further than great leap forward and cultural revolution. CCP pay negligible effort to fight Japan during WW2 while they are salary by KMT. All this happen while KMT soldiers were fighting in front line. Even Mao himself credit Japanese for CCP's success, he said without Japan, CCP can not rule China. We can clearly see who is backstabbing China.
You do not need to look beyond Taiwan to find out what would be China now without the CCP.
CCP certainly has made a lots of mistakes, that doesn't mean KMT looks better. How many people died due to war, famine or natural disaster? Oh, you can't give a figure because KMT gov was not even able to conduct a population census until 1949.

I really don't need to look beyond Taiwan. With whole china's treasure and talents in 1949, I really don't see how KMT could fail Taiwan which is only 1/60 of mainland. Even so, I still suggest you to look at some Taiwans TV programme and find out what kind of economic situation they are facing today. Being someone's puppet doesn't give you a free rding for all the time.

I know you don't like Mao, me either!
But at least we don't need to twist his words according our need. What he really said is: we should thank Japan, with Japanese invasion, it is impossible to wake up the majority of Chinese population and consolidate China.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know you don't like Mao, me either!
But at least we don't need to twist his words according our need. What he really said is: we should thank Japan, with Japanese invasion, it is impossible to wake up the majority of Chinese population and consolidate China.

This is wrong as Mao was quite thankful to japanese. the communists have had hatred towards using the term emperor but he rebuked others when they did not call Japanese emperor as emperor. He also said that japnese should not be ashamed of any invasion of china.

China was already awake and consolidated and had not communists in US caused betrayal, today china would have been greater than USA itself. Brainwashing by communists is nauseating and one day you will realize this.

BTW, USA was as much perfidious as any leadership as it used china for its selfish ends though your survival from japanese also owes a lot to that country.

Last edited:

CCTV

This is wrong as Mao was quite thankful to japanese. the communists have had hatred towards using the term emperor but he rebuked others when they did not call Japanese emperor as emperor. He also said that japnese should not be ashamed of any invasion of china.
Again, any source ?

Btw, what name of the East Asian drama?

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
" Chinese " proverb

Is that ring a bell to you?
are you talking about the proverb of dealing with father's murderer? I got that in KBS " emperor of the sea"

I do not remember the episode number but it was anywhere between 20-30 i guess. It is after great difficulty that i could remember that serial of 2008 originally broadcast in 2005 in my country.

no smoking

Country flag
What are you talking about? My friend, do you really know what we are talking about?

Edited; Chinese is not a language recognised on this forum.

China was already awake and consolidated and had not communists in US caused betrayal, today china would have been greater than USA itself. Brainwashing by communists is nauseating and one day you will realize this.
BTW, USA was as much perfidious as any leadership as it used china for its selfish ends though your survival from japanese also owes a lot to that country.
Thank you, my friend. But before you jump in this discussion, can you please at least learn some knowledge about Chinese history between 1928-1949.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I do not understand your question on east asian drama.

Could this be the East Asian drama?

The Sighs of Grief, The Wandering Songstress, and The Four Seasons 1982

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles