China's new Long March 7 launch between Saturday-Wednesday | The Planetary Society

Discussion in 'China' started by Martian, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Martian

Martian Respected Member Senior Member

3. Martian

Martian Respected Member Senior Member

China successfully launches new Long March 7 series rocket from new tropical Hainan spaceport.

"Published on Jun 25, 2016
    China successfully launched its new generation of carrier rockets, the Long March 7, at 8 PM (local time) on Saturday from the Wenchang Satellite Launch Center, the country’s newest spaceport in the southern island province of Hainan. Take a look at the exclusive video of the launching process as the rocket blasted into the sky leaving a vast trail of fumes behind it.
    "

----------

"Published on Jun 25, 2016
    China's Long March-7 carrier rocket blasted off from the Wenchang satellite launch center in southern Hainan Province on Saturday evening.
    "

----------

China successfully debuts Long March 7 rocket

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    Indx TechStyle and Neo like this.
  4. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle Perfaarmance Naarmal Senior Member

Guys, how about having a thread CNSA News & Updates, like that of ISRO for update on Chinese space program?

5. Kyubi

Kyubi Regular Member

that would be absolutely brilliant @Indx TechStyle i think it would lead to a distinct understanding what Chinese space agency are doing and what are their future scientific and space exploratory projects are !!!

And mate only you can collage the information .. i will also keep updating the thread with my research of CNSA !!! But you data gathering is quite impressive to say the least..

Indx TechStyle likes this.