China's High Speed Rail Network

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
well,Maomao, Mr. LF. Vlamdmir and Armand are very glad to have you as their new teammate.
Its an honor to be in their league, the league of "Extra Ordinary Gentlemen" :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
the guy wearing glasses is Chinese RLy minister,Liu Zhijun.

I am afraid you do not know Mamata Bannerjee.

She is not only able bodied, she is a Typhoon!

Last edited by a moderator:

kickok1975

LOL, you Chinese live in ur dream world that everything in this world is made in China....sorry to say MY PC is not made in China LOL hahahahhah:emot15:
and I dont use Chinese products!!:happy_7:

You have to realize the image of Chinese products and Chinese quality world wide is pathetic, your CCP propaganda machinery can claim heaps of success, but you always fail to field your products in any competition. You Chinese were caught selling medicines with label saying " Made in Inda" (are you shy of the label made in China?) :happy_2:and China was forced to apologize. If I try selling something with made in China label on the streets of India, am surelly looking at filing "Bankruptcy":happy_2:
Oh, is that right Maomao, you don't use Chinese product?

Then I suggest you throw away your computer, because your computer definitely has made in China component there.Maybe you should check your shoes too, if it is Nike, Adidas or any famous brand, 99% you will find it's made in China. Check faucet, screws, TV set, radio, DVD player, light bulbs, cookware, sunglasses "¦..In your home, if any of them are made in China, please destroy them right away. Not even think about buying iPod, iPhone. Stay away from Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG etc. How dare you bought those dangerous toys for your niece? You are so dumb to be cheated by their fancy appearance. By the way, don't forget checking your underwear; more than 60% of world underwear is made in China. If you happen to use one, take them off immediately. Have you ever flight a travel, then stop taking Boeing and Airbus from now on, you will fly directly to heaven as you said because a significant portion of their components are made in China.

The list can continue on and on, Mr. MaoMao. Chinese goods are garbage, for the sake of your life, please stay away from them. What? Why are you still typing that freaky Chinese keyboard?

Last edited:

pmaitra

French's V-150 once hit a record of 574.8 KM/Per hour.but it is just a experimental train ,which was designed specially for record-hitting. its had only 4 coach,most of which were occupied by specially facitlies.the rails and electric facilites were all reinforced for such a record-hitting run. After the record-hitting run, the V-150 was pulled to the workshop for reparations. so,to some extent, V-150 is just a one-off exprimental product.

However, Chinese CHI380 that runs at 480+ KM/P hour had 16 coachs and all condition was as the same as that in daily operations.
You do concede that PRC has failed to beat the SNCF-TGV record, don't you? True, the TGV was modified specially for regular purposes, but then there are MagLev trains already running at higher speeds. Not to take away any credit from PRC, but a record, really? Yes, maybe in the 'locomotion-by-adhesion' and 'unmodified' category. Again, the latter term is highly subjective. Nonetheless, good PR exercise.

badguy2000

Respected Member
You do concede that PRC has failed to beat the SNCF-TGV record, don't you? True, the TGV was modified specially for regular purposes, but then there are MagLev trains already running at higher speeds. Not to take away any credit from PRC, but a record, really? Yes, maybe in the 'locomotion-by-adhesion' and 'unmodified' category. Again, the latter term is highly subjective. Nonetheless, good PR exercise.
The configuration of rolling stock for French's 574.8km/h test run was: Locomotive + 3 motorized cars + locomotive.

It is more like the combination of the locomotives instead of a normal train. 3 cars are motorized, and the bodies of the cars were narrow ones.

So the 574.8 km/h should really be the highest speed of the locomotives, not the highest speed of a normal train, whether it is a commercial one or not.

French should conduct another test run with its most advanced train "AGV". If it could reach 574.8 km/h, it would be undisputed king of the speed, even it is still a narrow body train, at least it is a normal one.

kickok1975

Let's stop arguing whether it broke record or not.

But badguy2000 I suggest you not posting anything anymore that might provoke people's sensitive mind (it's your choice though). Here is an Indian forum not for China to showcase her achievements. Both countries are still remaining in distrust status and your excitement doesn't translate into Indian's. Besides, never expect showing power and strength could bring respect and compromise, especially in current situation.

pmaitra

The configuration of rolling stock for French's 574.8km/h test run was: Locomotive + 3 motorized cars + locomotive.
Ok, so what? Is there any hard and fast rule that only trains that are hauled by one single locomotive are qualified to compete? Trains with multiple powered cars have existed for decades, bud. Jessop and ICF have been building such trains since before I was even born.

It is more like the combination of the locomotives instead of a normal train. 3 cars are motorized, and the bodies of the cars were narrow ones.
What do you mean by bodies of the cars are narrow? Those trains run on standard gauge and hence they are narrower than even Indian trains that run on Broad Gauge. Please explain because I do not get your point.
Standard Gauge: 1,435 mm
Broad Gauge (India): 1,676 mm

So the 574.8 km/h should really be the highest speed of the locomotives, not the highest speed of a normal train, whether it is a commercial one or not.
How do you define a 'normal' train? Please elaborate?

French should conduct another test run with its most advanced train "AGV". If it could reach 574.8 km/h, it would be undisputed king of the speed, even it is still a narrow body train, at least it is a normal one.
I am not sure what you are getting at. All I am saying is that SNCF has already achieved greater speeds by adhesion alone. Do you agree with that or not? Just answer that question instead of beating around the bush.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

As usual, you live in denial when found out!

I am sure you will now say that the French are using titanium and other lightweight carbon components and that disqaulifies the French and only the Chinese train is the only train in the world and so it is the best!

So, the French have narrow bodied trains and it does not meet the criteria.

What by the way is a 'normal' train?

I think they do not meet the criteria on another count - they speak French, right?

Last edited:

pmaitra

As usual, you live in denial when found out!

I am sure you will now say that the French are using titanium and other lightweight carbon components and that disqaulifies the French and only the Chinese train is the only train in the world and so it is the best!

So, the French have narrow bodied trains and it does not meet the criteria.

What by the way is a 'normal' train?

I think they do not mean the criteria on another count - they speak French, right?
Well put Ray Sir. I do not understand what this gentleman is trying to convey. First of all they have not been able to beat the SNCF record and now they are nitpicking on SNCF's feats. This is as sick as it can get.

There was a time when it was normal for coal fired or wood fired steam locomotives to haul trains. Horses and cattle have also been used and were quite normal as well. One example is given below.

I mean, one can keep placing conditions and criteria and claim records, but SNCF-TGV is still the fastest.

Mr. badguy2000 hasn't responded to my post (#27) yet! I am anticipating he will come and try to claim 'trams' are not 'trains'.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Badguy,

The problem with you is that while you wish to project the achievements of China to the world, you do it in a manner where instead of projecting the achievement, your way of presenting the facts merely provokes those reading your post.

You must also not underestimate the intelligence of the posters here. Some of them are highly educated and well versed in many subjects and so they cannot be duped by childish exuberance steeped in misplaced jingoism of yours.

Take a tip from the style of posts of your fellow compatriots - Kickof and OHimalaya.

They make their point and state it without excaberating those who are reading.

I thought the Chinese knew how to put forth their points of view in such a manner than it left no leeway to disagree!\

Heard of Chou en Lai?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Badguy,

The Building from which the World was once ruled and it was said that the sun never sets on this Building's Empire!

The Building from which they are shaping the New Empire!

Now, does China have such power?

I think it is this type of juvenile senility that causes rancour and ridicule!

Some of your posts signature this!

China is doing well. Let us share in your happiness. Let us not find scope to hold the achievements in ridicule!

Last edited:

p2prada

Nice. Bangalore Delhi would be only 3-4 hours. Would definitely prefer this over flying.

cir

It is worth noting that the train head,save the "nose"ï¼Œ is integrally molded。

Blackwater

In punjabi we say "Tote(parrot) wali or pakore wali nak(nose) lolllllllllll. Anyhow congrats to our chini bhaiyas..BTW did u also make arrangements of any terror attacks on tracksby ur western province people trained by pakis,you know train at 500km/h will be lethal on broken tracks.if yes,pls provide details

nimo_cn

Country flag
In punjabi we say "Tote(parrot) wali or pakore wali nak(nose) lolllllllllll. Anyhow congrats to our chini bhaiyas..BTW did u also make arrangements of any terror attacks on tracksby ur western province people trained by pakis,you know train at 500km/h will be lethal on broken tracks.if yes,pls provide details
A much better arrangement could be killing all the terrorists.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congrats. I hope people start to use your high speed rail and it's not wasted.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles