China's cities and the Real China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh please. You know that LTD meant China's cities AS the real China. You just twisted it to suite your always vindictive agenda.

Oh, and you can tell nimo to leave this forum? What? is this an Animal Farm scenario? You're somehow better than us?

YOU ARE INSECURE. I dont see Chinese members tearing down every Indian achievement. And when anyone Chinese criticizes India, Mr. "I politely ban" makes sure to ban them. if there's nothing marvelous about China, then that applies ten fold to india.

Get back on topic Mr. mentor.

The truth is always vindictive to liars.

As far as agenda is, we are well aware, who has the agenda.

Animal Farm scenario is China. Ask those who are under house arrest or in jail for speaking out. As Bo.

Indeed we are better than you. That is why we are not afraid to face the truth or discuss the warts.

Now you get back to the topic and that is China cities and REAL CHINA.

Check the Youtube of the cyber warriors of China broadcast by Al Jazeera.

Do yourself and China a favour - refute the Youtubes!

Or calm down and face the truth.

Buddha said - Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Winston Churchill said - The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Was LTD your new Propaganda master that it has got your back up?

cir

Sanya, a resort (and a 3rd tier) city on the southern tip of Hainan (province) Island:

J20!

Country flag
The truth is always vindictive to liars.

As far as agenda is, we are well aware, who has the agenda.

Animal Farm scenario is China. Ask those who are under house arrest or in jail for speaking out. As Bo.

Indeed we are better than you. That is why we are not afraid to face the truth or discuss the warts.

Now you get back to the topic and that is China cities and REAL CHINA.

Check the Youtube of the cyber warriors of China broadcast by Al Jazeera.

Do yourself and China a favour - refute the Youtubes!

Or calm down and face the truth.

Buddha said - Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Winston Churchill said - The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
You're going round and round in circles. You haven't denied anything I've said yet somehow I'm a liar? I'll give you another chance:
"There are orphans and factory workers in Europe and japan and the US. It doesn't mean their as poor as India. China is better than india. We live better. Our cities are just as populated as their Indian counterparts, but they are cleaner and bigger, and have better services, and are better protected by a better funded police force, they are less corrupt, i could go on and on. But then our countryside is also better than its indian counterpart. People there EAT better, have better living places, CLEANER living spaces, with better medical services and education services. People in India still die of MALNUTRITION in the countryside."

Call me a liar or 50center or whatever makes you feel better about yourself, but the fact remains. Everything you say about us, is almost always more applicable to you. You make fun of our HSR infrastructure, yet your own ancient railway system has more accidents that anyone else. You post pics and video of poverty and adversity in China, yet YOUR COUNTRY has more poor than THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.

So I'll say it again, HYPOCRITE

You cant stand us being better than you at anything because it hurts your ego to admit it. You can rejoice at having more democracy than us, but we have everything else. DEAL WITH IT CHILD.

PS: I dont remember this thread being about Hackers "mentor", maybe you should ban yourself. But I'll indulge you. China ranks 3rd in proficient hackers, with Russia and Israel being 1 and 2 respectively. I think its a good thing knowing that in any war, China's "cyberwarriors" would shut down any country at war with us first, dont you? Once more GET BACK ON TOPIC

J20!

Country flag
Was LTD your new Propaganda master that it has got your back up?
So according to you every good thing about China is propaganda? Are all those pics CGI's Once again:

BITTER MUCH? Grow up. If all this is too good to be true for India, it doesn't mean its too good for China

Last edited:

Welcome

Country flag
china village is look similar to indian village however it's look clean because they have toilets....:rofl:

hantangsongming

My Chinese brothers, stop arguing and stop posting the images, our Chinese in general are silent people, we don't talk too much! this is an Indian forum, it would not make any sense to argue here, if it's an international forum, it should be different. actually it's really not the time that we can be conceited, as we are not as good as Japan, Europe and USA, while that should be our objects to compare with. I have been in India for some time, I also have some Indian friends, generally speaking, Indian people are kind, for those we have visited China they are sober enough, they know India is about 15-20 years behind CHina in terms of social development. so please ignore those comments from whom apparently haven't visited China before and don't know any truth about China just simply follow the propaganda from part of the western medias. look at the pictures they posted, I can assure you that only represents a tiny fraction of China's rural areas, the poorest places that obviously carefully selected and picked up by them. I was also raised in rural area during my Childhood, I know the truth about China's villages. so pls stop talking on this thread, just let it be if this let them feel better, we have no obligation to remind them what the real world is, right? on the contrary, this is a good point to us if they feel so good about themselves isn't it?
this is my first reply and would be the last, after all I'm a typical Chinese, I hate talking too much! Let's keep working hard and keep silent. thanks.

s002wjh

Country flag
now what make you better than chinese? last time i check india corruption is even worst than china. more than 70% can't access clean water. caste system still exist? political are in the for the money etc. % wise there are even more people living below poverty compare to china. the chinese government try to improve living standard of all chinese, what is indian government doing. the only thing thats better than china is more political/ freedom speech, IT. so lets face its china has its issues, so does india. you are not better than the chinese. you could argue your form of government is better, but severe corruption eliminate most of the advantage of democracy.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thank you.

It was nice to hear from your all.

Suffice it to say, that this is an Indian forum and we do not take orders from China as to how to run our Forum.

I have been patient with you and have allowed you your say.

Suffice it to say that you cannot see reality and accept it with grace.

That is why you go off on a tangent and talk about everything irrelevant about India instead of talking about China.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles