China's Brainwashed Youth - Surpassing the crude Soviet model

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Hurt their own people in the name of patriotism.The 1st cracking sound in the video is the breaking of that Chinese man's skull. He is still paralyzed and unable to form complete sentences.The worst part is that there are STILL voice on the internet accusing the old man for driving a Chinese made Japanese car.As for a man being beaten up for driving a Japanese car (Chinese made) near Guangzhou where people put up banners on their Japanese cars to show their patriotism

Last edited by a moderator:

nimo_cn

Country flag
As usual, we are having a meaningful discussion with Indian posters.

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
To interesting to leave out, I wonder what else taught in Chinese elementary school in ethics and politics classes. ??

Chinese teach politics and ethics in elementary schools ?
I dont remember any more,because in those class i just sleep or do something else like drawing:p

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Killing a Chinese man because he was driving a Japanese model car is rather unusually odd.

That way if one was wearing a Chinese made suit and there was anti China sentiments in that country, would he be killed for that?

I have not understood the rationale.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Joining hands with the pakistani country has made the chinese go out of mind and have started to behave in an inhuman manner.....So, hence as in pakistan jihad against INDIA means patriotism, the same thing has been followed by the Chinese as jihad against japanese is patriotism..........

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Killing a Chinese man because he was driving a Japanese model car is rather unusually odd.

That way if one was wearing a Chinese made suit and there was anti China sentiments in that country, would he be killed for that?

who is those people in your avatar?:cool2:

no smoking

Country flag

After 911, I read a news that some indians were attacked by whites in USA simply because they cannot tell the difference between Arabs and indians.

There are always some foolish extremists in every country.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
After 911, I read a news that some indians were attacked by whites in USA simply because they cannot tell the difference between Arabs and indians.

There are always some foolish extremists in every country.
I totally agree with you that there are foolish extremists in all countries.

Indeed many Indians have been killed in the US having been mistaken to be Muslim Arabs owing to their wearing turbans and having long beards.

But then, Americans are very insular people in this respect and know very little about the outside world since they don't care to know about it. I would say that even intellectually they are not attuned. Look at Sarah Palin or even President Bush. Both knew so little about the outside world. Palin saw Russia from her window and Bush did not even know the names of foreign Presidents or even countries, and he was the President of what they claim as the most powerful nation of the world!

On the other hand, Indians and Chinese, even if they not high literate, are aware of the world and its happenings and therefore, I would like to believe that they are in this aspect intellectually ahead of the US citizens.

More over, the Chinese are kept informed about the world by their Govt and there is no confusion in thought like, let us say, India, where there are so many different views projected by the Govt and the media, both print and electronic.

That is why I have not understood the rationale.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
More over, the Chinese are kept informed about the world by their Govt and there is no confusion in thought like, let us say, India, where there are so many different views projected by the Govt and the media, both print and electronic.
The Chinese media is a propaganda tool, but I haven't personally experienced much knowledge about India amongst mainland Chinese, there isn't much stereotyping either. They are very insular too in this regard but this is anecdotal.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese media is a propaganda tool,
I was being PC when I said that the chinese govt keeps the people abreast with the world! ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles