China's best friends: Genocidal Dictators, Past/Present

JayATL

I almost forgot , forget just dictators. China Supports Terrorist organizations like JUD( all pak terror organizations) and uses it veto power to avoid UN from adding them to the terrorist list.

JayATL

I wanted to mention US role when Pakistan carried out a genocide on 3 million Bengalis in 1971, but then second guessed it. I wasn't mistaken.

I have learnt one thing today, never try to straighten a dog's tail!

:wave:
I dont know what you guys smoke. US role in 71 was so great that it stopped India from taking unilateral action. :scared2:

Go ahead show me one thing that US did that stopped from achieving your goal? a big bad ass ship sitting on its arse was it? Lahore port was burning last time I checked into India's naval prowl

Last edited:

pmaitra

I dont know what you guys smoke. US role in 71 was so great that it stopped India from taking unilateral action. :scared2:
You want to know about US role? 7th Fleet.

Unilateral action? Umm, nope, rather tri-lateral, mainly Indian Military, but also Mukti Bahini and the Soviet Navy (they deterred the 7th Fleet).

Pakistan is also PRC's best friend, I'm sure you'll agree to that, and in 1971, was supported by the US as well. Funny you never mentioned Pakistani dictators in your opening post. Anyways, BlackWater did the favour. Thanks BlackWater.

JayATL, you said, "we the US made mistakes and we learn from them, dumped genocidal dictators," but I see that the US is still funding Pakistan.

J20!

Country flag
Brainwashing done by your supreme leaders on your populous won't change the Fact that you call removing genocidal dictators as regime change. It won't remove the fact that 99% of your pals are despised by the civilized world. won't change the fact that China never met a genocidal dictator it did not support and protect. Yes Iraqis, Egyptians and Libyans are better off. Democracy takes it time but it is always better. Ask the people of those countries, how many would like to go back to your beloved supported genocidal dictators?

You cite some odd and end cases of violations by the US but forget those very violations are state sanctioned as the norm even today in China. With us our constitution clearly defines it as illegal. yeah sure the US has messed up- but we correct ourselves. we bring shame or shine a light on our screw ups. You guys brainwash your populous with lies , obfuscation and continued revisionist history.

yeah? you don't bomb Tibet- who says so? you, your lying govt, your state run propaganda media? What authority do you come with? when time and time again, China has been caught lying, hiding, covering up to protect its" image". You guys even tried to cover that you had any SARS cases or that only few thousand died in the earthquake when close to 100,000 died. You have no credibility in this regard.

You guys ban any news you deem it will hurt the poor Chinese feelings. I have never come across a country that claims it has the highest IQ ( lie, fudged and cheated numbers) but yet treats it's so called high IQ citizens as babies who can't handle a free press... that's the country you ant me to believe in its' humanity?

The most telling line and confession made in yor post was that you consider removing genocidal dictators as regime change! :rolleyes: . I agree you do because the cuurent regime is money maker, so why change on the account of hundreds of thousads being killed by them:)
You accuse Chinese citizens of being brainwashed yet I believe Americans are the most brainwashed of all. I know what my government is. I know what it does. Yes they filter the internet and news to stop dissent and uprisings, and they crush those uprisings when they occur. We know that. All Chinese know that. America will go off and kill a million Iraqis and destroy their economy and their livelihood, leaving them to suicide bombers and poverty. Then Bush comes home and declares he has "liberated Iraq", he has brought them democracy. And you all lap it up. You forget that Saddam was there to begin with BECAUSE of support from your government. You forget that there were no "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq. You forget that your armies have just killed a million people. You forget all this and call them "heroes".
When the West twists the UN resolution we voted on and removes the thorn in their side Gadafhi by force, CNN tells you "Gadafhi's forces" have been crushed, forgeting to mention that those weren't just the Libyan army, but ordinary citizens, who were loyal to Gadafhi, that Libya was a civil war, and that there are two sides to every story. They dont tell you that your armed forces supported one side of the Libyan population in fighting the other. Yet you celebratte and call it freedom.

WE DO NOT INTERFERE! IN VIETNAM, IN LIBYA, IN SYRIA, IN CUBA... We are neutral in other countries internal matters. You can meddle and justify all you like. We trade with everyone, whether the West brands them dictators or not.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh come off it! The west INCLUDING THE US has had dealings with all those you've mentioned except Korea. How do you think they stayed afloat? Through economic dealings with the Western world. The west only turns on countries when they go against western interest. Iran's been floating all this time through oil deals with Europe. Gadafhi? Who was he selling oil to? Syria? Are you trying to imply that China alone deals with them? Everyone does, the west just make a WHOLE LOT OF NOISE about opposing what's being done whilst continuing trade.

All the central American dictators the US kept afloat, are you forgetting them? All the dealings America had with Saddam till he signed the friendship treaty with the Soviet Union. What happened with the Taliban till they turned on you? I dont like hypocrits. And you know in your heart of hearts that the US is one of the biggest.

China has a policy against interferring in other sovereign's matters. In africa, the west gives trade and aid with strings attached. China simply does business. These are simply two different foreign policies. China does not interfere, America interferes wherever it wants. And dont make it sound like America smites oppression wherever it goes. It doesn't matter what you're doing, it matters who you are. Case and point, Israel.
If china is not interested in internal affairs of the other states, then why is it interfering in our internal affairs- J&K????? So isn't China a hypocrit too????

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ugh! Please man. We voted against another attempt at REGIME CHANGE. What happened the last time China supported a resolution the west proposed? NATO turned into the rebells private airforce in Lybia, when we'd voted for a NO-FLY-ZONE to protect civilains against air attack. You interfered and took sides in a civil war to achieve regime change, actively trying to kill Gadhafi with airstrikes. Are Iraqis and Egyptians and Lybians better off than they were before? No! They're in a worse place than they were before, but now America and its "friends" own their leaders. There's a name for it now: "Exporting Democracy" I saw a cool poster with that slogan under a picture of a B2 dropping a bomb once, an apt description.

HA! You kidnap your own citizens and torture them in Diego Garcia for "terrorist activities" then turn around and denounce Gadhafi for torturing his captives for information as you do. What? Our attackers aren't terrorists but yours are? Its as illegal to bomb places in the US as is the case in China, what you employ is a double standard. Your attackers are terrorists, yet our attackers are freedom fighters? It goes both ways bro.

What about Israel? Israel actively oppresses its Palestenian population, bombs Gaza whenever it feels like it, uproots entire palestinian communities from their homes, has policies that discriminate against palestinian population signed into law, and more importantly has A MASSIVE UNDECLARED NUCLEAR ARSENAL that the US turns a blind eye to. When India made its arsenal apparent, you applied sanctions, yet when Israel biulds up an enormous stockpile which it threatens to use against the entire arab world if it is ever defeated under its SAMSON policy, America turns a blind eye. When Iran does the same, its trumpeted that it signed the NPT and is not allowed them. DOUBLE STANDARD. We dont bomb Tibet, yet there's a lot more noise from the West about tibet that there is about the Palestinians killed every year, and the land stolen from them every year. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU DO, BUT WHO YOU ARE IN THE DIPLOMATIC ARENA.

We do not interfere, PERIOD. That is our policy. We will trade with whoever, Israel. Singapore, Botswana, Ghana etc etc. You will turn on whoever does not do your bidding. Its that simple.
Dude do you know what is non interference, NOT interfering..... If you dont want to interfere you should abstain from voting, not veto..... Your govt is just protecting its ass by preventing democracy from spreading... Dont be naive.... This is not non interference...... This is a just hypocrisy..... Ever wonder why the entire world except your lackeys hate your country????? Or you think that is a western propaganda too????

J20!

Country flag
I almost forgot , forget just dictators. China Supports Terrorist organizations like JUD( all pak terror organizations) and uses it veto power to avoid UN from adding them to the terrorist list.
I'd ask you to prove it but I'm bored already. Are you saying we fund the terrorists that bomb Pakistan almost weekly now?. You use your veto power to stop the Palestenians getting THEIR freedom. When Israel bombs palestenian homes in Gaza, its Small Diameter Bombs and JDAMS falling on their heads, with F16's dropping them. So dont tell me shit about supporting oppression. When Palestine wanted to declare independence you flaunted your intention to VETO it at the UNSC.. WE DO NOT INTERFERE, you should try it. All those hegemonic moves must be exhausting.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What about Israel? Israel actively oppresses its Palestenian population, bombs Gaza whenever it feels like it, uproots entire palestinian communities from their homes, has policies that discriminate against palestinian population signed into law, and more importantly has A MASSIVE UNDECLARED NUCLEAR ARSENAL that the US turns a blind eye to. When India made its arsenal apparent, you applied sanctions, yet when Israel biulds up an enormous stockpile which it threatens to use against the entire arab world if it is ever defeated under its SAMSON policy, America turns a blind eye. When Iran does the same, its trumpeted that it signed the NPT and is not allowed them. DOUBLE STANDARD. We dont bomb Tibet, yet there's a lot more noise from the West about tibet that there is about the Palestinians killed every year, and the land stolen from them every year. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU DO, BUT WHO YOU ARE IN THE DIPLOMATIC ARENA.

We do not interfere, PERIOD. That is our policy. We will trade with whoever, Israel. Singapore, Botswana, Ghana etc etc. You will turn on whoever does not do your bidding. Its that simple.
And what about your support top the NE outfits in India and Naxals???? So much for your non interference....!!!!!!! Dont be hypocrits.....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
even sided democracy when it was against our best interest. That was the point to be made/ made.
Seriously man dont dig your own grave with sentences like this.....!!!!!!! And ya this is true but OT...... So no worries:wave::wave::rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Let me understand the mighty US sent one fleet as their grand war plan to take on India or Russia. Thats what you logic reads as . the fact they did not do anything other a drive by, is not US supporting genocide. You need to learn that when we want to stop something we know how to do it.

secondly, you seem to be hurt by Pakistan not being included. I was doing list of genocial dictators supported by china and not US. and we have learned our lesson to where we don't support Pakistan's terrorists or dictators. . We forced Musharaff to hold elections. We are funding to have them killed ( terrorist), we are pissing on their sovereignty every day...we are deriding them in public often. Pakistan is warned , talked to like a punk and told that all funding is towards Afghanistan and not to mess with India.
Seroiusly, you need to learn the art of arguing..... US dint support the Bengali genocide but blocked any moves against it.... So how was it any different from anything what the Chinese do right now???? Dont bring in these points.... It will make you look like a :laugh:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You accuse Chinese citizens of being brainwashed yet I believe Americans are the most brainwashed of all. I know what my government is. I know what it does. Yes they filter the internet and news to stop dissent and uprisings, and they crush those uprisings when they occur. We know that. All Chinese know that. America will go off and kill a million Iraqis and destroy their economy and their livelihood, leaving them to suicide bombers and poverty. Then Bush comes home and declares he has "liberated Iraq", he has brought them democracy. And you all lap it up. You forget that Saddam was there to begin with BECAUSE of support from your government. You forget that there were no "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq. You forget that your armies have just killed a million people. You forget all this and call them "heroes".
When the West twists the UN resolution we voted on and removes the thorn in their side Gadafhi by force, CNN tells you "Gadafhi's forces" have been crushed, forgeting to mention that those weren't just the Libyan army, but ordinary citizens, who were loyal to Gadafhi, that Libya was a civil war, and that there are two sides to every story. They dont tell you that your armed forces supported one side of the Libyan population in fighting the other. Yet you celebratte and call it freedom.

WE DO NOT INTERFERE! IN VIETNAM, IN LIBYA, IN SYRIA, IN CUBA... We are neutral in other countries internal matters. You can meddle and justify all you like. We trade with everyone, whether the West brands them dictators or not.
Thambi learn History,,, you did interfere in Vietnam albiet for the North(who you backstabbed just like you backstabbed us in five years)!!!!!

You do support genocides across the world by vetoing any action against them..... And iraq war dint cause millions of deaths(now i understand about the chinese propaganda)... And War is different from Genocide..... Period

JayATL

Seroiusly, you need to learn the art of arguing..... US dint support the Bengali genocide but blocked any moves against it.... So how was it any different from anything what the Chinese do right now???? Dont bring in these points.... It will make you look like a :laugh:
If sending a ship(s) sitting ildly and not doing anything - is called supporting genocide and equal to what china does, then I be happily know as a fool by fools. Tell us what indian military ( navy, airforce, army) move was stopped , hampered or blocked by the US.

ice berg

I just love how this indian wannabe play the China card. It is just hilarious watching some american blames China for supporting dictators. Hahahahah. Quite few of them are in power because of the American intervention. What an irony. :rofl:

JayATL

Thambi learn History,,, you did interfere in Vietnam albiet for the North(who you backstabbed just like you backstabbed us in five years)!!!!!

You do support genocides across the world by vetoing any action against them..... And iraq war dint cause millions of deaths(now i understand about the chinese propaganda)... And War is different from Genocide..... Period
all very emotional responses but typical BS assumptions. like that- Millions of people killed in Iraq. what's next we (US) are forcing such dumb statements in you through mind control?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I'd ask you to prove it but I'm bored already. Are you saying we fund the terrorists that bomb Pakistan almost weekly now?. You use your veto power to stop the Palestenians getting THEIR freedom. When Israel bombs palestenian homes in Gaza, its Small Diameter Bombs and JDAMS falling on their heads, with F16's dropping them. So dont tell me shit about supporting oppression. When Palestine wanted to declare independence you flaunted your intention to VETO it at the UNSC.. WE DO NOT INTERFERE, you should try it. All those hegemonic moves must be exhausting.
Yeah right what about Tibetan freedom...???? Seriuosly dude dont buy the crap your CCP sells, wake up!!!!! You do interfere, which of course you have selective amnesia about...

In India alone

1. J&K
2. NE rebels
3. Maoists and Naxals

And you did support the Bengali Genocide..... look at history....

Galaxy

Country flag
all very emotional responses but typical BS assumptions. like that- Millions of people killed in Iraq. what's next we (US) are forcing such dumb statements in you through mind control?
Million killed in Vietnam.
Million Killed in Bangladesh.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If sending a ship(s) sitting ildly and not doing anything - is called supporting genocide and equal to what china does, then I be happily know as a fool by fools. Tell us what indian military ( navy, airforce, army) move was stopped , hampered or blocked by the US.
Duh!!!! your Prez then openly supported the Porki regime at that time.... As Pmaitra said, your country did threaten to bomb our forces and asked the PRC to intervene... They just needed to buy time for their lackeys(Porks)... Even a single fleet from the US would have stretched our forces had PRC intervened with your fleet attacking us... Only the USSR blocked both you and the PRC... SO dont blabber without knowing history.... And this is OT so say its OT and pounce on the Chinese.. Now thats wisdom... Learn from the Chinese... Look how cleverly they have made us argue on a OT....!!!!!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Dai onion, i was replying to the Chinese friends here not you.... Did you intervene to help the North vietnam??? cant you understand english.... And i said the same too war is different and genocide is different.... And that millions did not die in Iraq ... Do you know english or not???

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
and then this one time in band camp, we heard :rofl:

That what it sounds like.Like stories made up in comic books , revisionist history.

" US wanted the PRC but the PRC was friend with the Pakistanis and the Ruskies threatened nukes. But some how the ruskies never threatened Nukes when they were being killed in Afghanistan ( who cares for actual russian lives)- BUT HEY! they certainly would have nuked everyone for India :D

Funny stuff that works in yall's head. It is still baffling how you actually believe that US came with one fleet to take on everyone. after all the claim is made that they came to stop India with few ships . Brilliant!
Duh!!! russians did not encounter any direct support to the Afghan.. Your spineless govt decided to fight it with proxie... Do you even know your own history????

And using a nuke against Afghan would have turned the war into a Direct war between US and USSR meaning third world war... and you claim yourself to be a genius:toilet::toilet:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles