China's territorial aggression reminiscent of imperial Japan

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Be careful there mate. You don't want them to quote Andaman Nicobar Islands in the map :D

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
What territorial aggression? Sending fishing boats is hardly aggression. If anything, its a display of cowardice.

The Japs were ruthless in their claims. The chinese are fainthearted and chicken as far as I can see.
the japs have not hung onto any new territory as a result of their pre-WW2 forays

in stark contrast prc-dragon has made huuuuge gains .....for themselves !!!

- inner mongolia, manchuria, tibet and east turkestan
- added up, these are DOUBLE the size of india, plus all their mineral resources... ( of which NONE ) goes to the original inhabitants

- now why wouldnt dragon "appear to be your best friend" , when they have already gained and hang onto all that ? ?

what prc is doing in tibet today and east turkestan - even today in the 21st century - that is CRUELTY

they should be brought to international war crimes tribunal for what they have done and indeed they continue to do these crimes against humanity

in comparison , japan has bowed before the woerld , apologised and had their symbolic leader tried and hung

something similar is should be expected of dragon

but it aint gonna happen, not with "the west " considering them to be the "best market in the world"

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
lol so if tibet claim india, it also mean china claim it. or better yet, if Puerto Rico claim some land it also mean US is claim it. what a load BS. just because taiwan claim something doesn't mean PRC claim the same. sure they have some similar claims but again it does not mean china has the same claim.

just look at the map are you saying china is claiming monglolia lol

oh btw so now you want threaten china lol. you need stop you daydreaming consirpiracy
China ruled Mongolia for more than 200 years, a reign that ended only with the collapse of the Manchu empire in 1911. Just a few years later, a communist government, subservient to the Soviet Union, took over.

There is no guarantee that China will not lay claim as she has done for territories on old fairy tales spun by the Grand Historian, a "Jizhuanti"-style general history of China,

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
mean delhi is very near for u to put chinese flag as indo pak war when pakis came with hundreds of brand new tanks and said they will take brekfast in jaisalmer and dinner in delhi hosting flag on redfort rest is story wat happened every one know so ur dream can also come true we will b their to wellcome u.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Means that Delhi is very near for you to put Chinese flag as during Indo Pak war pakis came with hundreds of brand new tanks and said they will take breakfast in Jaisalmer and dinner in Delhi; hosting flag on Red Fort. Rest is history, what happened every one knows so your dream can also come true. We will be there to welcome you.

Mod : Does everyone realize what happens when you take language for granted and forget to write in a proper manner? Please maintain basic language decorum in your posts.
It only adds to your own aura as a person and spares the forum from looking like a troll field.
Haven't got it.

Does it mean - delhi is very near for u to put chinese flag?

Last edited:

amoy

Japan is in the eye of the storm -

South Korean President Visits Islets Disputed with Japan

WPR Article | Global Insights: Why Russia Is Challenging Japan Over Kurils

POLICY ALERT- Rising Tensions in Northeast Asia: Views from China, Japan, and South Korea on Territorial Disputes

Taiwan President Ma to visit islet close to Tiaoyutais - Taiwan News Online

The RED line is what Japan claims, the BLUE dot line what China demarcates . And small circles along the red line - gas fields China is exploring supplying to Shanghai currently.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
China ruled Mongolia for more than 200 years, a reign that ended only with the collapse of the Manchu empire in 1911. Just a few years later, a communist government, subservient to the Soviet Union, took over.

There is no guarantee that China will not lay claim as she has done for territories on old fairy tales spun by the Grand Historian, a "Jizhuanti"-style general history of China,
by you logic there is no guranntee UK won't become british empire again.

huaxia rox

mean delhi is very near for u to put chinese flag as indo pak war when pakis came with hundreds of brand new tanks and said they will take brekfast in jaisalmer and dinner in delhi hosting flag on redfort rest is story wat happened every one know so ur dream can also come true we will b their to wellcome u.
thank u for telling me about that my indian friend......i dont know how indians view those Nathu La, Chola and Sumdorong Chu stories and i dont know if what u said about pakistanis trying to invade india is ture but i can tell u from day 1 of the history chinese have had no intention of going south to sub continent to take any land there....dehli surely belongs to local people there and chinese only need to safeguard our own soil........so why dehli?

this kind of pipedreams i suppose wont occur in a chinese head....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sundar Singh is yet to give his interpretation that I asked.

So, don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

India does not have to do a sausage with China.

The Uighurs, assisted by good friend Pakistan, and the Tibetans will do the needful!

And they are at it in any case.

As I understand - Delhi bahut door means - Don't count your chicken before they are hatched!

The literal meaning is Delhi is FAR FAR away!

Pipedreams and China?

They are masters in doing so!

SCS is theirs, Arunachal is theirs and so on.........!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

pipe dream according to some hindus is prc needs to 'hand over Kailash Mansarovar and Tibet to India'......pipe dream is already illustrated in the post above......

bravo thoughts..........

just dont know if people in your insurgency areas agree with pipedreams from high caste hindus...........

lhasa beijing bhaoot door hai?????? or kashmir aksai chin indian ocean bhaoot door hai??????

Last edited:

Stone Mountain

Why does India set its sights on China?
Do you study China because you attach great importance to China?
As far as I know, the Chinese almost never care about India's military strength and purpose. They only discuss India as a joke and a spectacle. India talks about China, but China does not regard India as an opponent. This is unfair to India.
Obviously India is not strong enough to be taken seriously by China.

Last edited:

skywatcher

Country flag
the japs have not hung onto any new territory as a result of their pre-WW2 forays

in stark contrast prc-dragon has made huuuuge gains .....for themselves !!!

- inner mongolia, manchuria, tibet and east turkestan
- added up, these are DOUBLE the size of india, plus all their mineral resources... ( of which NONE ) goes to the original inhabitants

- now why wouldnt dragon "appear to be your best friend" , when they have already gained and hang onto all that ? ?

what prc is doing in tibet today and east turkestan - even today in the 21st century - that is CRUELTY

they should be brought to international war crimes tribunal for what they have done and indeed they continue to do these crimes against humanity

in comparison , japan has bowed before the woerld , apologised and had their symbolic leader tried and hung

something similar is should be expected of dragon

but it aint gonna happen, not with "the west " considering them to be the "best market in the world"
If Putin's invasion of Ukraine was justified, it'd be nothing wrong to for CCP to take down Taiwan.
i_f25.png

srevster

Country flag
Why does India set its sights on China?
Do you study China because you attach great importance to China?
As far as I know, the Chinese almost never care about India's military strength and purpose. They only discuss India as a joke and a spectacle. India talks about China, but China does not regard India as an opponent. This is unfair to India.
Obviously India is not strong enough to be taken seriously by China.
1712305922327.jpeg

When you can show pictures of Chinese troops in New Delhi, I’ll take what you say seriously. This picture is Indian troops in Peking

Azaad

Country flag
@Azaad I believe you can explain why the so-called "Indian troops" claimed by @srevster have to pledge allegiance to the British rather than their own Indian kings. It does not make any sense.View attachment 247180
Fine , let's modify his post to include Han slaves wearing PLA uniforms unfurling the CCP flag in Delhi. Do remember that while those troops in Peking were of Indian origin although under British command , as you've pointed out , the PLA itself is the army of the party while the CCP is the party of the army. The PLA isn't the army of Zhongguo , Chang.

skywatcher

Country flag
Fine , let's modify his post to include Han slaves wearing PLA uniforms unfurling the CCP flag in Delhi. Do remember that while those troops in Peking were of Indian origin although under British command , as you've pointed out , the PLA itself is the army of the party while the CCP is the party of the army. The PLA isn't the army of Zhongguo , Chang.
Why would troops of Indian origin fell under British command? Did they volunteer to be part of the Royal Army as the Tibetans volunteered to be part of PRC?

Azaad

Country flag
Why would troops of Indian origin fell under British command? Did they volunteer to be part of the Royal Army as the Tibetans volunteered to be part of PRC?
Yes , they volunteered to be part of the British Indian Army. Why did they volunteer ? They wanted to kick the sh!t out of little yellow men & show them their place .

skywatcher

Country flag
Yes , they volunteered to be part of the British Indian Army. Why did they volunteer ? They wanted to kick the sh!t out of little yellow men & show them their place .
So why?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles