China's state-sponsored tweeters & their paid tweets

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes, I know.

But you see the tragedy is coming upon me, people are suspecting I am the ringreader.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What makes one feel that Nimo is the Bossman of China?

Let us not give someone a larger than life image, lest it gives a person a wrong opinion of oneself he or she wears the cloak of leadership!

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
I wish they can tell us.
Why you want to know ?? It doesn't make any difference. I believe there are many such 50 cent armies working for different groups, countries and goal.

I think even DRDO/HAL has 50 cent armies to promote various research for last 10 years. Mind you only words but no action. :rolleyes:

There are many Paid Indian jurnos who are working as Congress T.V./Newspaper spokesperson and not to forget they themselves says there is large BJP Paid Online Army (which is party of opposition) working against Congress.

I won't be surprised if such 50 cent armies exist everywhere in the world. Even Pro-U.S. pages have highest PR on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Bing, MSN, Yahoo. Are U.S. companies are paid for that ?

No one can tell WHO is WHO. Few may be paid and few are just rumour/assumption. You are taking it very seriously and no one is blaming you.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I have missed an opportunity; I should have asked Hillary to pay me to post on DFI. :-(

Another thing, is there any risk in Chinese posting here under their own flag, whether they are subsidized or not? Seems to me a greater problem would be posting under a false flag.

Galaxy

Country flag
Yes, I know.

But you see the tragedy is coming upon me, people are suspecting I am the ringreader.
It's just your perception. No one is blaming you.

I really don't know about such 50 cent armies on DFI but even if they do exist as few staff saying it's okay until Rules are not violated.

Continue your good work and people will recognize you as sane Chinese member.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
No need for chinese posters to feel offended.

Even US has internet warriors army.

Maybe they are paid more i.e. a dollar or 2.

I suspect we've 1 such member on DFI. Now dont ask me name.

ice berg

Nice find and nice exposure of the Gang of twelve !
What is to expose? Most people assume they are long before this thread shows up. They even made it easier by posting under the chinese flag. Stupid people, they think indian posters will be fooled by chinese flags and their pro CCP comments? HA.8)

P.S gang of twelve sounds better than Gang of thirten. Let us pray there wouldnt be more of them..:p

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Yes, I know.
What's such a big issue if there are 50 cent posters here? CPC type govt are MUCH MORE intrested in creating propoganda and their aim is simply to outnumber and suppress the critical views of those who are critical of CPC.

The way you are continuously following up and ferociously asking the names to be disclosed indeed raises eyebrows and it has made you a suspect.If you know who they are then are you going to report them to CPC so that their cover is blown up and funding stopped?

How about you first prove you are not one of those 50 cent'r? Some estimate this number from thousands to 300,000 so the possibility of 50 cent'r here can't be ruled out.This forum is one of the popular forums where lot of Indians and others come and read/discuss stuff so why wouldn't this forum be a place for 50 cent'r?

W.G.Ewald

Professional
rock127
How about you first prove you are not one of those 50 cent'r?
It is a logical fallacy to ask to prove a negative. Correct me if I wam wrong.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
No need for chinese posters to feel offended.

Even US has internet warriors army.

Maybe they are paid more i.e. a dollar or 2.

I suspect we've 1 such member on DFI. Now dont ask me name.
I will ask if you know where I can apply for that. With retroactive pay I can pay off my son's car.

Last edited:

mylegend

50 cents exist.. but definitely not on this forum. Their mission is to direct social stability in China, their oversea operation limited to major US online media outlet as far as I research. Their main focus on Wall Street Journal and Maybe NYTimes. For they are the two biggest US outlet... Maybe more on WSJ, because WSJ allow people comment on any news. I usually just filter out all non-subscriber to avoid their comment. Anyway, 50 cents stick to party agenda rather than national. Another thing is this forum is hardly a international influential forum, there is no motive for the CCP to spend any money on it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have missed an opportunity; I should have asked Hillary to pay me to post on DFI. :-(

Another thing, is there any risk in Chinese posting here under their own flag, whether they are subsidized or not? Seems to me a greater problem would be posting under a false flag.
No there is no embargo on the Chinese or Pakistanis to post here being proud of their nationalities, as should be the case of any citizen of any country.

On the other hand, there could be cases of cowards who come under false flag to promote the agenda of their country and acting like chameleons.

But then most of us are kind to other forms of life too!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Propaganda is not always about maintaining internal stability. It's about spreading disinformation to the enemy, trying to spread false propaganda to the enemy about your own self, psychological warfare etc.

RedDragon

Come on, guys. Do you really think this forum is that important to pay 50 cent a reply???

RedDragon

To me, your amusement is much more than 50 cents.
I also board to some US/UK forum, but they are much boring, not as funny as your guys.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles