China's state-sponsored tweeters & their paid tweets

Galaxy

Country flag
Thanks, which means our list is becoming short.

nimo_cn
aimarraul
badguy2000
huanle
huaxiarox
shotgunner
masterofsea
niceguy2011
J20!
aramsogo
no smoking
TianShan
I think there are more members. They might be less active. CIR, ice berg are two of them i suppose which you missed. There are many more.

Don't check Total no. of members but how many are really active !!

Even there won't be more than 40-50 Indian members who are really active on weekly basis.

Last edited:

ice berg

Why will CCP pay someone writing in DFI (a forum full of indian nationalists) . There are hardly any chinese readers here. Some people need to use their nut before they posting something.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Why will CCP pay someone writing in DFI (a forum full of indian nationalists) . There are hardly any chinese readers here. Some people need to use their nut before they posting something.
For propaganda?
The same reason they "leak" their military hardware photos.

I don't think that every Chinese poster is a 50 C.A guy however.

nimo_cn

Country flag
You are taking it personally mate.

All Chinese posters are not from 50 cent army but All 50 cent army belongs to CPC.

I am not sure whether any Chinese poster on this forum belongs to such group. Actually, I never noticed. It's better to know so that members will be aware of such facts. Not everyone knows that a big group is working for CPC online.
Yes, I am taking it personal. You will understand why I am taking it personal if you are on my spot.

I have the no problem with the 50 cent army dicussion, I am merely asking for a line, a line which should be clearly defined to separate common Chinese people from 50 cent army. So far, that line hasn't been drawn, which is why some people tag Chinese members around at their will.

I don't think I am asking for too much.

nimo_cn

Country flag
For propaganda?
The same reason they "leak" their military hardware photos.

I don't think that every Chinese poster is a 50 C.A guy however.
Give the name of the guy, this is your domain, what are you afraid of?

Nagraj

again can someone clarify if the blogs can be used to start new threads??

nimo_cn

Country flag
I think there are more members. They might be less active. CIR, ice berg are two of them i suppose which you missed. There are many more.

Don't check Total no. of members but how many are really active !!

Even there won't be more than 40-50 Indian members who are really active on weekly basis.
Thanks for reminding me.

cir
nimo_cn
aimarraul
badguy2000
huanle
huaxiarox
shotgunner
masterofsea
niceguy2011
J20!
aramsogo
no smoking
TianShan
ice berg

nimo_cn

Country flag
Does that allegation effects you ? , Why so ?

DFI is a Major Indian Forum, Off course its included..
Yes, that vague and ambiguous allegation is definitely affecting me, because it is too vague and ambiguous.

I believe you can do better with a clearer allegation and support it with proofs.

Galaxy

Country flag
I personally not sure that any Chinese members on DFI are working for CPC. It would be wrong to make such allegation. I do know there are many Chinese paid member who doing on daily basis on various other forums. I personally observed on many occasion.

There would be also few Chinese people who are nationalist and support CPC but it does not mean they are paid CPC internet warrior.

There are Millions of BJP/RSS supporter but I don't think at all anyone is paid for that. It's like supporting the ideology even if someone things it's wrong about few things.

If there would be any such Chinese member here, Still I don't think it matters as there are many Indians including me ready to expose their false propaganda. :rofl:

It would be better if we focus on CPC 50 cent army and skip DFI part. Just my personal thought. :)

Last edited:

ice berg

Does that allegation effects you ? , Why so ?

DFI is a Major Indian Forum, Off course its included..

Wrong, Neutral few are Nationalist..

Otherwise Mods here wont be this soft..
Let me rephrase then. The people who are most active here, who are among the opinion leaders are Indian nationalists. Is this better? My point still stands. What is the point of hire someone to post here of all places? Spread propaganda? I am sure there are better places for that.. If people actually believe CCP care about DFI at all, then they need to get their head checked. For CCP it is always domestic issues first.
There are millions of internet forums outside China. To assume that CCp hires people to spread propaganda in those sites are simply ridiculous.

Not gonna spend any more time on this. Have fun!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
who are among the opinion leaders are Indian nationalists. Is this better? My point still stands.

What is the point of hire someone to post here of all places? Spread propaganda? I am sure there are better places for that..

There are millions of internet forums outside China. To assume that CCp hires people to spread propaganda in those sites are simply ridiculous.
I believe you can do better with a clearer allegation and support it with proofs.
In that case you must ask MODs and ADMINS..

Be it MP.net or DFI, Bots are irritating..

Every thing is copied..

So what left is for PR..

Last edited by a moderator:

ice berg

I personally not sure that any Chinese members on DFI are working for CPC. It would be wrong to make such allegation. I do know there are many Chinese paid member who doing on daily basis on various other forums. I personally observed on many occasion.
:)
Only gonna address this point. You cant possibly know. To know this you have to trace them back to CCP. YOu can assume or suspect, but you cant KNOW. Suspicion/allegation and actual proof is two different thing. Get my point?

Galaxy

Country flag
Only gonna address this point. You cant possibly know. To know this you have to trace them back to CCP. YOu can assume or suspect, but you cant KNOW. Suspicion/allegation and actual proof is two different thing. Get my point?
Absolutely, I agree with most of your points.

Although I am damn sure about many Chinese online posters on various others forum/site. I had lots of very long debate on few crap topics based on false propaganda with such people. I personally not sure that any Chinese members here belongs to such groups. I would not indulge in allegation just because there are many Chinese people are paid for that. And even in worst case scenario, there are few. We can never prove that and also there is no such risk on DFI which is dominated by lots of active Indian members including few ultra nationalist.

nimo_cn

Country flag
In that case you must ask MODs and ADMINS..

Be it MP.net or DFI, Bots are irritating..

Every thing is copied..

So what left is for PR..
Who cares about other forums, I am only on DFI.

You said there are 50 cents here, then give us names and prove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ice berg

Although I am damn sure about many Chinese online posters on various others forum/site. I had lots of very long debate on few crap topics based on false propaganda with such people. I personally not sure that any Chinese members here belongs to such groups. I would not indulge in allegation just because there are many Chinese members are paid for that. And even in worst case scenario, there are few. We can never prove that and also there is no such risk on DFI which is dominated by lots of active Indian members including few ultra nationalist.
Exactly, I will not rule out the possiblity of CCP sponsored 50 cents people. I just cant imagine the numbers are so big outside China proper. I very much doubt people need to worry about that in sites like DFI of all places.. Let us end those silly allegations and get back to our daily internet war.

nimo_cn

Country flag

Although I am damn sure about many Chinese online posters on various others forum/site. I had lots of very long debate on few crap topics based on false propaganda with such people. I personally not sure that any Chinese members here belongs to such groups. I would not indulge in allegation just because there are many Chinese people are paid for that. And even in worst case scenario, there are few. We can never prove that and also there is no such risk on DFI which is dominated by lots of active Indian members including few ultra nationalist.
But there are members thinking otherwise, aren't there? They seem pretty sure that there are 50-cents on this forum, and by making ambiguous allegations they are compromising the credibities of Chinese members, which is very irresponsible and annoying.

All I am asking them to do is telling the non-50-cents from the 50-cents as they wish. I want to know what a real 50-cent look like, I believe everyone wants to know.

Aren't you curious to find out who is 50-cent on DFI?

agentperry

enough enough... people there are many threads waiting for chinese and Indian members to post some zen words.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Who cares about other forums, I am only on DFI.

You said there are 50 cents here, then give us names and prove it.
You want people to go and complain to your authorities ?

Wait, Your GOV is feeding money for this work, doesn't it ?

So

How to prove ? tell us we will do..

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles